Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing (39009 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Twitter Users List What They Consider As 'toxic Femininity' / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Fixitgood(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamLucy:
so why quote me?

Because he feels you have suspended the use of your brain.

I agree with his deductions.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by piagetskinner(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dirty pig
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by tfash96(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls make me happy n tell me it is anjonnu or ghost that lives inside that room
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by otipoju(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
This guy is a pig.Period.See trash of every kind all over.

As a Bachelor, i once lived in one room in a 3 bedroom flat shared with my cousins.

My room be like heaven. Any Ladies that enter would not want to go home but sleep over sha ni. Nothing expensive but always neat and soothing to be in.

1. Royal Blue rug.
2. 50 inch flat screen with DVD player
3. Yellow/Blue window and door curtains
4. A basic wall rack for my clothes that i built myself.
5. 16 inch thick mattress i put on the rug with a variety
Yellow/Blue comforters
6. Simple 3 layer book shelf that i built myself
7. Painted the wall cream color by myself

Thats all. But it was always neat and a very soothing room to be in.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Elsiee: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Somebody's future husband. Kai women we've suffered sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by ekwuemeuzo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dustbin
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by chiefobdk(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Must be afonja.. This is a typical yoruba room
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yall pretends slobbering here, make una dey pretend oooo
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Foodforthought: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
ibkayee:
This is what I visualise when nairaland guys be poppin at the mouth on here grin
So blind people still visualize. Temeemo
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by IamLucy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
decatallyst:

Corroborating you.

Apologies
Fixitgood:

Because he feels you have suspended the use of your brain.

I agree with his deductions.
He apologized. Dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by doskie(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Movic1:
Nothing like typical bachelor here. This guy is extraordinary dirty shocked.
I just tire oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by barnawilla: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
PrettyGist:
Photos of a man's dirty house have been shared online and some tried to defend him by saying he was just being a typical bachelor. But others said he was simply dirty and not all bachelors live that way.

In the photos, trash and half-eaten foods can be seen lying around. Cigarette butt also littered the place and so did unwashed bowls, bottles, clothes, and more.

"It's all about being a bachelor, nothing else folks ?? Mostly geniuses lead this life ??." A male Twitter user tried to explain away the dirtiness.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/twitter-users-argue-after-photos-of-a-mans-dirty-house-surfaces-online
Run for your life, demonic zone, death zone, zombie are wailing
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by SirLakes: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
toluleke:
This guy even neat. You need to see a friend of mine. If a pig live with him the pig go sick,

Complete this proverb

Birds of a feather................ grin

No be me talk am ooo grin
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
toluleke:
This guy even neat. You need to see a friend of mine. If a pig live with him the pig go sick,
I can bet with my two balls he must be a YORUBA guy. I also had one in skul he's name is onibinde
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Fixitgood(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamLucy:

He apologized. Dumbo.

Use more brain cells.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Greatguy01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
The guy is dirty by default.

There is nothing like bachelorhood.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
A pig pen is neater than this. undecided. Any woman that ends up with this dirty human being will have to clean up after Him more than one would clean up after a toddler.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by toluleke(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
SirLakes:

Complete this proverb

Birds of a feather................ grin

No be me talk am ooo grin
most of them na graphics designer
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by williamdeluxe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
ibkayee:
This is what I visualise when nairaland guys be poppin at the mouth on here grin

all guyz are not like that...serious
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Sammyblaq(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nobody is perfect but this dude ain't normal.
#ISwear
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bachelor not an excuse for laziness, you remember cleanliness is next to godliness, no matter what, where one lives must be always clean to avoid unwanted sicknesses and diseases.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by damolapigin31(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
toluleke:
and you called him a friend of yours

Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by Born2Breed(f): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Most of these guys forming macho and e-warriors reside in such pigsty.

Dirty pigs!!!
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by GSteve001(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
exlinkleads:

Why is English too had like this? You can't design graphics, rather you can do graphic designs.

like wise - Is called Screen touch, not touch screen
- Is called number plate, not plate number.

naija people can speak nonsense eh

I was going to neglect this, but i realized you needed education. To start with, i could insult you for been rude and naive, but i'll let it pass. Don't come to correct people on nairaland just because you got A1 in english in an exam you probably paid for. If you've taken time to study what you critised, you would understand simple english basics, or better still come up with an argument devoid of pride and "all-knowingness".

Take time to understand that the word "design " could be a verb, as it was used above. I think you made your assumptions because all you've known was "graphics design". I think you need to go back and check the meaning of "design" as a verb, and the meaning of graphics.

For the record, the examples you presented doesn't match my words. And of course, you can touch a screen
! "We touch/break phone screens", You can argue that its wrong too.

If you find me still wrong after your little research.. you can start an educative argument devoid of that your "i too know" attitude.

Please note: you're not better than that "naija people" that can speak nonsense, cos you presented much more here.

Regards.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by bluefilm: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ezi ohia.

Tufiakwa angry
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by IamLucy(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fixitgood:

Use more brain cells.
Coming from an empty dunderhead
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mikefixed129:
Dm make millions from your daily fixe match Will have 60 to 200 odds 100% sure just call +2348162060171
was referring to his case o, not saying all men are like that please.
Re: Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing by cutemosun(f): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
I hope the person doesn't need help, cos even a mad man can't live inside der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.