Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

"Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky (892 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by gistfever: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Bobrisky shares his 10 years throwback as he says he was suffering with no mother to care. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

"Dis was me ten yrs back suffering with no mother to care for me ��. I lost my mum few month before dis pic. Out of my suffering I still struggled to sponsor myself to university of Lagos. I study accounting....At dis time of me depression was living inside me but I choose to overcome it. Where are the Nigeria police to help me then �, where are the federal govt then to provide job opportunity to the fresh graduates. Now people wanna judge me �. I choose not to be anything to make money such as Robery,fraudsters, killer etc.... but hustle hard with wat I know. If u don’t want God punish u just leave Bobrisky alone !!!!!. Now I’m a millionaire everybody wanna be a judge �‍⚖️. Pls be careful. If u don’t like my page pls just use ur unfollow button I beg u. Love u"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/ten-yrs-back-when-i-was-suffering-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by gistfever: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked
Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by praizblog: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Cheeeii
Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by CreepyBlackpool: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Your mother must have died of heartache.

I'm sure she couldn't bear the sight of what a child that came from her womb was turning into.

Who knows if the poor woman committed suicide sef

1 Like

Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by OKUCHI11(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
sociologically your hustle paid...
Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by Houseofglam7(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, we all know what led to the death of your mother.
Poor woman.
May her soul rest in peace
Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by MiaB(f): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Eeeya

1 Like

Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by delugajackson: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
You probably caused her death. I bet the poor woman would be turning in her grave right now. Look at the monster you've become. Nobody wants to have an irritating, gender-confused freak as a son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by Lekzy360: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Do you want to Be Updated daily?

Do you need the latest Nigerian Music On Your Phone?

Do you need to Read latest Nigerian breaking news, Celebrity Gossip & Sport News on your Mobile Phone?

Congratulations, You've landed at the right page.

Gistkit is a Nigerian and African Enterainment, News, Music & Video website bringing you latest news about your favourite celebrities.

Visit our website today! https://www.gistkit.com

Or Follow us On Twitter & Instagram @GistKitmedia

Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by Jentle244: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
If feel u Sha but this does not warrant your becoming a fake mom(turning into a woman)

Jesus is still waiting with open arms. Never too late until it is late
Re: "Ten Yrs Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Bobrisky by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yeah life is tough for many people all over the world, good thing u found some meaning for urself. I wont be surprised if he was raped by a man at some point in his childhood too.

But question, did he use tissue as breast pad under this dress? Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bobrisky On Set / Isaac Nice Uyouko Shot Him Self With Eket Local Government Chairman's Wife / Jennifer Lopez Has A Surprising Work-out For Jaw-dropping Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.