Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State (29701 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by TrueLEADER: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
What is a fact?

Atiku can't win Buhari in the North... That's a fact!

If at all President Buhari will lose an election, not to Atiku... That's a fact!

Atiku can never be a viable option to Buhari... That's a fact!

Even if President Buhari does not campaign, Atiku can't win him in any general election.... That's a fact!

What also is a fact?

President Buhari is coming back for another 4 years.

That obviously is a Fact!

All you quoted and stated are FACTUALLY your conjecture!

Now Sir down let me tell you facts.
1. This is not as half as the crowd pulled by Buhari in 2015.

2. Buhari will be defeated in Kano

3. Buhari will be trashed in Lagos.

4. Buhari will be mocked in Osun

5. Buhari will be defeated in Ondo

6. Buhari Will Lose Ekiti

7. Buhari Will not smell 30% in Plateau

8. Buhari will be beaten hard in Benue.

9. Buhari Will not see the green light in Taraba

10. Now add it to South South and South East.

11. Jigawa will shock you Zombies.

Then sit down and be Humble and see How Atiku will take Zamfara and Share the remaining states in the North with Buhari at 65:35. And that's all he needsm

These are facts, not just mere saying.

Next time you want to spool out "facts", make sure it is Zombies like you that are around to applaud your shallow conjectures.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Augiiee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
First of all how many times will you post this and be move to front page?
Hehehe, d massive crowd have confused ur brain, dis aint dat of Maiduguri or yobe or Jos or... etc. This was taken few hours ago, This is Sokoto!. By d way standby Kebbi's own will be uploaded in a very short while #NextLevel

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
What is an opinion?

Atiku can't win Buhari in the North... That's an opinion! A myopic one fabricated by me! It's just a wish though.

If bubu will lose an election, t's going to be massively to Atiku... Now, that's a fact!

Atiku is a very viable option to Buhari... That's a fact!

Even with all his lifeless campaigns and doctored pictures everywhere, Atiku will beat the pretender tenant currently in aso rock black and blue .... That's a fact!

What also is a fact?

President Buhari is NOT coming back for another 4 years.

FIXED! Thanks cool
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Kylekent59: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
engrlarex:
The point is this, Atiku does not have any die hard followers or let me say heartened follower or command such follower ship anywhere in Nigeria. He only inherited Buhari enemies and the children of hate are yet to realize this. Buhari die hard fan never voted for magic, they voted for trust, integrity and perseverance. We shall move to the permanent site come Feb 16. Atiku will be retire from Politics come Feb 16. Screen short this

oh my o my!!

I can't believe someone with brain and heart who went to school wrote this.

Weren't you taught leadership in Social studies?

What are the qualities of a good leader?

Does that man you are eating his poo has such qualities?

Could you please list one of his achievements?

Could you also please tell me one project he has done?

Excuse me sir, please tell me why he can't address the citizens or hold a press conference?

I know you are sweating sir grin grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Augiiee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Honestly illiteracy is a big disease.

Th is people are so naive and backward

Why should any person with brain support a dullard?

All I see here are zombies with brains removed.

Yorubas the most helpless zombies I have ever seen.
The painment wey dis one dey suffer from is unimaginable grin grin #4+4=....
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Slynation(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
What is a fact?

Atiku can't win Buhari in the North... That's a fact!

If at all President Buhari will lose an election, not to Atiku... That's a fact!

Atiku can never be a viable option to Buhari... That's a fact!

Even if President Buhari does not campaign, Atiku can't win him in any general election.... That's a fact!

What also is a fact?

President Buhari is coming back for another 4 years.

Lol.... This an abuse on the word "fact"

Anyway, e go shock u like Indian bluefilm
#AtikuTakeOver
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Osolo1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
In my humble opinion, whether Buhari or Atiku,one of them will lead this country for the next four years,they are both northerners that will either knowingly or pursue a northern agenda,the southern part of this country will either have a chance to correct this anomalies either in four or eight years depending on who wins.Why not go for the lesser evil and endure for the next four years and then correct the ills of this country when a sensible southerner is in power.My two cents though.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by shugabasbn: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Yoruba again? U charmed u? Is Sokoto part of Yoruba state
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by almarthins(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Zombified atiku foot soldier, here u are tribalizing nigerian problem again. Is corruption limited to yoruba? Is yoruba the cause of your problem?. Lest i forget na yoruba make una no get beta roads for east?

Which ever one una vote for, na still dey same problem with new tactics and deception. The problem remains. Make una dey think sometimes. Forget all this promises he is giving nigerians now when either of the thieves get back power expect the opposite.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by GleestarsMag: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJw6Lgr3bYU

Mammoth Crowd Throng Sokoto Stadium For Buhari Campaign Rally In Sokoto State #NextLevel #PMB4Plus4 #Buhari #APC

Thousands of supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have thronged the Giginya Stadium, Sokoto, to attend the campaign rally to be addressed by President Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Candidate of the APC.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the President and his entourage had first paid a courtesy visit to the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III before moving to the stadium for the rally. NAN reports that the venue of the rally has been well secured by personnel of various security agencies, as the the stadium is already filled to capacity, even before the event commenced.

Already present at the venue are: APC National Leader Bola Tinubu, Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Interior, retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazau, and all APC Leaders in Sokoto State. The president is expected to leave for Kebbi for another campaign rally, after the Sokoto event.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by knightehis(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
U are right my friend.
Someone with brain cant support a dullard but people with brain are supporting Buhari�
Chisaedhor:

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Slynation(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
engrlarex:
The point is this, Atiku does not have any die hard followers or let me say heartened follower or command such follower ship anywhere in Nigeria. He only inherited Buhari enemies and the children of hate are yet to realize this. Buhari die hard fan never voted for magic, they voted for trust, integrity and perseverance. We shall move to the permanent site come Feb 16. Atiku will be retire from Politics come Feb 16. Screen short this

Ask urself, is this the CHANGE Nigerians,APC and Buhari glamoured for??
Did they achieved something tangible over the course of 4yrs??
Is Nigeria not a sinking ship with Buhari as the Captain??
They only thing APC is good at, putting blames on past administration & it's quite ridiculous so many Nigerians are queueing in and sheepishly falling for this malicious political gimmicks, 2015 so many people wanted CHANGE but it's quite obvious they succeeded in putting Nigerians in CHAINS... If buhari is doing well, He will hardly be criticized by almost everybody, The only people hailing him are those selfish souls benefiting from his ignorance not minding the economical degradation Nigeria has become over the span of just 4yrs.....!! Atiku may not be a choice but Buhari shouldn't be an Option anymore!!
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by adelaja70(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
shugabasbn:

Yoruba again? U charmed u? Is Sokoto part of Yoruba state
No near the guy o... Na so e dey start....
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by cyprex: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Little mind, you seem to have no value to add but to raise ethnic jabs.
Ndi Yoruba nwere nghota puru iche.
Ha ghotara na onweghi ihe eji ogu n'mgba eme
Udo n'ihunanya ka anyi ji aga
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by saintade01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by engrlarex(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
You see one of the reasons why I don’t engage faceless elements on social media or forum like this. I engage people with sound mindset ready for constructive discussion. You must be a scumbag for quoting me. Why not read and pass if it hurts you. will you continue to wail miserably for the next for years? There is a clear distinction between wailing, criticizing and objectivism. U need to go back and challenge that fact I wrote. If Buhari is not good for Nigeria and Nigerians, Atiku can never be an option and will never occupy Aso Rock. Take this to the bank idiot.
Kylekent59:

oh my o my!!

I can't believe someone with brain and heart who went to school wrote this.

Weren't you taught leadership in Social studies?

What are the qualities of a good leader?

Does that man you are eating his poo has such qualities?

Could you please list one of his achievements?

Could you also please tell me one project he has done?

Excuse me sir, please tell me why he can't address the citizens or hold a press conference?

I know you are sweating sir grin grin

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by abefeb1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Sorry for the pain bro..save the rest till febuhari 16 for more pains.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Kylekent59: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
engrlarex:
You see one of the reasons why I don’t engage faceless elements on social media or forum like this. I engage people with sound mindset ready for constructive discussion. You must be a scumbag for quoting me. Why not read and pass if it hurts you. will you continue to wail miserably for the next for years? There is a clear distinction between wailing, criticizing and objectivism. U need to go back and challenge that fact I wrote. If Buhari is not good for Nigeria and Nigerians, Atiku can never be an option and will never occupy Aso Rock. Take this to the bank idiot.

If I am a faceless element, what are you?

Your comment is completely illogical.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Touchforfree(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Praktikals post=75038621] angry
What you wish for others has a way of happening to you or your loved ones. Be guided.[/quot
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by ofwest47(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sai Buhari Sai Baba.4+4=8, I know Ibadan in Oyo, Anambra , Ebonyin presidential campaign supporters for Sai Buhari will be more than Sokoto crowd supporters.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Ojedollar(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
mmadu5:
I WISH SOMEONE CAN JUST THROW NUCLEAR BOMB ON THESE FOOLS ,
E pain am.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Back2Daura(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lets calculate it. People here are not up to 100k minus 1.6million from sokoto atiku don
Win
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by jinxet2000: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
why is it that in these pictures, some people are facing east taking pictures and some facing west taking pictures and some face north while others face south. While they all should be focused on the stage. Doctored pictures is smelling here. Buhari will not see this technology but will see the technology used to doctor Ganduje video.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by ohiku4every1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
mmadu5:

may you and entire family die by fire your so called buhari will be destroyed , Muslim terrorist we will send your old foolish president back to where he belongs with the COWS
Nna, forget abt forthcoming election,
it has been sealed
Atiku is never a match to Buhari

Ur lord, Nnamdi Kanu has more 4yrs in exile

come back after election
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by RedAlert08(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Richkid97:
APC Till Eternity
May thunder fire you till eternity.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Richkid97(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
RedAlert08:

May thunder fire you till eternity.

Same wishes to your entire family
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by hausadreturn(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mandynews:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s presidential campaign rally at Giginya Memorial Stadium, the venue for the APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto State Wednesday, 23rd Jan 2019.

Photos below.

More via https://mandynews.com/photos-from-buharis-presidential-campaign-in-sokoto-state/
hello Mandy...
Are you in Sokoto?
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Mandynews(f): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
hausadreturn:
hello Mandy...
Are you in Sokoto?
Yes dear
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by hamzyluv(m): 2:17am On Jan 24, 2019
mmadu5:
I WISH SOMEONE CAN JUST THROW NUCLEAR BOMB ON THESE FOOLS ,
who us fool now,, If you are an Igbo man who hate FULANI, hate MUSLIM but now love ATIKU because he happened to decamped from APC and hijacked the PDP presidential tucket ... FOOL should be your second name, but u are not part of those that like him because he decamped from APC to PDP, then I say sorry is your case

Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54