Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pretty Mike Lagos Tells Why He Prefers His S3x Doll To Nigerian Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Lagos Tells Why He Prefers His S3x Doll To Nigerian Ladies (578 Views)

Ex-husband Francis Van-lare Of Amara Nwosu Tells Why His Five Marriages Divorce / I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Lagos Tells Why He Prefers His S3x Doll To Nigerian Ladies by DGynx: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Popular Lagos big boy who loves to party, Pretty Mike whose real name is Mike EzeNwalie Nwogu has now revealed why he adores his s3x doll, called, Amaka Lagos.

Pretty Mike is popularly known for attending Lagos parties with an umbrella and also owns a sex doll he cares so much about.

He got a house for her, takes her to the bathroom and showers with her, dresses her up in expensive clothes and takes her to his club to draw traffic and flaunt her on Instagram.

Read what he said about the doll in a chat with City People:
“First of all, I will fight you for calling her a sex doll, she is no doll, she’s my friend and companion. Her name is Amaka Lagos.

The thing about social media is no one respects anyone’s opinion and I think its high time they start doing that.

For me, I got tired of dating our girls so I decided to get myself a companion and someone who understands me, which she fits into and Amaka Lagos’communication with me is divine.”

https://www./2019/01/pretty-mike-lagos-tells-why-he-refers.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Pretty Mike Lagos Tells Why He Prefers His S3x Doll To Nigerian Ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
That's so strange. I wonder if it's really a doll & not a spirit trapped inside the doll, to be used as a lucky charm.
I still remember a friend's odeal with a guy & wait for it... his jealous, big, green "pet fly"

(1) (Reply)

Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) / Ex Mr Nigeria, Abia First Lady, Ay's Bro, To Win Big At The Role MODEL Awards / Timi Dakolo Shades Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.