Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) (578 Views)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi and wife welcome son as he shares cute photos. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"21 days ago, God showed himself faithful and true blessing us with a bundle of true joy! First let me celebrate this amazing woman @damibiyi . It's only after you have stuck by your wife from day one through to delivery that you will find new levels of respect for her. I love you baby, thank you for all the sacrifices to make this happen. And to my Son, Modebare, know this, your daddy loves you so much I can't even describe this feeling in words. Thank you Lord for the privilege to be a husband and now a father! #Grateful #IamADaddy#FamilyOverEverything "

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/actor-seun-ajayi-and-wife-welcome-son.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) by celebgistz: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Congrats
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Awwn cute. kiss
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Son (PHOTOS) by dreddblog: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Celebrities In The World / Six Interesting Nigeria Songs That Talks About the Upcoming Elections (Photos) / Jussie Smollett Reportedly Paid Brothers To Stage 'attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.