Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... (407 Views)

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... by uchkochi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
NOT PAYING YOUR TITHE IS LIKE PUTTING A GUN ON THE FORE HEAD OF GOD AND ROBBING HIM. YOU NEVER GO FREE. BECAUSE EARTHLY DEVOURERS WILL ALWAYS TAKE IT FROM YOU STILL.

Beloved, there is a power to get wealth and it resides only with God. He is the owner of the earth, the silver and the gold. Wealth does not include only money, but health, protection, peace, joy, honour, wisdom and eternal life. What is the power to get wealth. The power to get wealth is tithing. The tithe is compulsory. It is ten percent of your increase. The tithe is compulsory because whether you refuse to pay it to God, you some how pay it indirectly through treatments for sicknesses and diseases, payment for losses and misfortunes. It is either you pay it to God willingly or the devil takes it from you unknowingly. The above scripture says; that you shall remember the LORD. To remember the LORD is to give HIM ten percent of what comes into your life as increase. Giving God 10 percent multiplies the remaining 90 percent that it results in wealth. You also get other fringe benefits like divine health, divine provision, protection, divine ideas and many other things that money cannot buy.

But why is it that many don't pay tithe, even those that pay it don't pay it regularly and correctly, and some pay it but with the wrong attitude. The first thing you must know about tithing that will give you grace to pay it no matter the amount is to understand that it is not your own. If your receive 10,000; do not see the complete 10,000 as your's, 9000 belongs to you while 1000 belongs to God. Do not calculate the tithe as your money, that is where many people miss it. Malachi 3:10, Matthew 23:23.

The more you are committed to tithing, the more God brings opportunities your way.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... by CreepyBlackpool: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
I feel your pain man. grin

If I had a poultry farm which was my sole source of income and my hens stopped laying eggs I'd be mad too you know.

But I just have to ask, as a pastor, do you pay your own tithes too?
To whom?
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... by sukerefakere(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
This nonsense only applies to Nigerians.

Nonsense and bullshit.
Re: Not Paying Your Tithe Is Like... by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Inasmuch you are teaching men to serve the lord with their substance, you should be careful when dishing out the message. Tithing is not necessary a key to financial prosperity but giving. Giving to the work of God and helping humanity is a major key to prosperity. What tithing does is act as one of the weapon used to attack the devil. Tithing gives you security as you can question the angels not in charge of their estate why they refuses to fight ( Many unbelievers will never understand this figurative assertion because it is beyond their thinking hence it is targeted at to whom it may concern). Although many wouldn't agree with this because they lack understanding, tithes and soul winning is one tool used by angels use to build your mansion in heaven( This is a deep secret many believers don't know. I don't expect unbelievers to understand because they are ignorant. )

(1) (Reply)

‘we Beat Our Members In Church To Remove Demons’ – Pastors Reveal. Photos / Prayer! / Prophet Bushiri, Wife Arrested On Charges Of Fraud, Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.