Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

“Any Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me” – Sexy Lady (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Any Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me” – Sexy Lady (Photos) (537 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Any Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me” – Sexy Lady (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
This lady has warned that you should not wast your time to approach her if you know you are not well to do and you walk around with your legs when your colleagues are driving cars.

The Twitter user @OhemaaGlory has been lambasted after she made a statement that annoyed quite a number of people.

The tweet read:

“If u don’t own a car I will not even let you smell the ends of my fingernails”

Her tweet quickly got lots of attention with many people re-tweeting and slamming her for being materialistic, while some liked the tweet and stood with her. Despite the backlash against her, many men who are well-to-do have shown interest in her.

The society has been celebrating materialism in recent times with many young ladies hustling to get married to rich folks.

See Her Sexy Photos Below;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/any-man-without-a-car-shouldnt-come-near-me-sexy-twitter-lady/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: “Any Man Without A Car Shouldn’t Come Near Me” – Sexy Lady (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear, Got People Talking(pics/video) / Woman Shares Her Grass To Grace Story, Urging Ladies To Stay In The Relationship / Whats Your Thought On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.