Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now (811 Views)

PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Details Of The N75bn Fund Approved For Nigerian Youths Between 18 & 35 Years / FG Considers Lockdown Of 18 Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by tobby98: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yea you came and the others have been waiting for you....Welcome!
Have we suddenly started suffering from dementia or we just have short memory issues
Elections is less than a month and desperate politicians are seeking our votes after realising our enormous strength in the recently released voter population.
Last year at an international forum,our own president termed us 'LAZY',a statement which did not go down well with us.how can a president make such unguarded statement in the presence of world leaders concerning his own people.that has made many overseas nation to tighten their borders and have negative perceptions about blacks mostly Nigerians.
Russia has the highest incidence of cybercrime but their President can never throw jabs at his own people just to please others.
A saying goes that when your wife has issues outside,you have to support her outside and then correct her inside so as to preserve her respect.
PMB now needs the support of the same youths he termed 'LAZY' but we are not quick to forget those humiliations...Its payback time!
We can make a statement with our PVC but like I will say,the ball is in our court...
As for me,I have no choice but to #Atikulate
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by tobby98: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] #Buhari must go
Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by Abfinest007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
I agree that am lazy but with pvc am stronger than ten buhari put together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by dheilaw1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Arrant nonsense... We have not also forgotten how atiku said secondary students of his American university of Nigeria are employable than public university graduates... Atiku and his supporters will cry before Feb 16
Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
dheilaw1:
Arrant nonsense... We have not also forgotten how atiku said secondary students of his American university of Nigeria are employable than public university graduates... Atiku and his supporters will cry before Feb 16
But he was right because our public universities' standards have been reduced to nothing by the federal government with strike actions that have been an annual event. Wait a minute, has the ASUU suspended their ongoing strike yet grin? If you don't always think before making a comment, you may always end up shooting yourself in the leg. Students still find it difficult under an uninterrupted academic environment , not to talk of when they're always sent home from school due to strike arising from the nonchalant attitude of our government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by Arda1000(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abfinest007:
I agree that am lazy but with pvc am stronger than ten buhari put together
the zoo might have been a paradise if it has altleast 150 million people that think like you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by dheilaw1(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
awelekiti:
But he was right because our public universities' standards have been reduced to nothing by the federal government with strike actions that have been an annual event. Wait a minute, has the ASUU suspended their ongoing strike yet grin? If you don't always think before making a comment, you may always end up shooting yourself in the leg. Students still find it difficult under an uninterrupted academic environment , not to talk of when they're always sent home from school due to strike arising from the nonchalant attitude of our government.
the point I'm making is that atiku contributed to the mess in our university, Nigeria witnessed the longest strike in history when atiku was in charge of economy as vice president.
Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by 201320142015ob(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Dads getting old. Moms getting old. The clock never stops ticking. I just pray God gives me enough time to give back and show how grateful I am for all their sacrifices �.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Between The Ages Of 18-35 Years Come Here Now by Modarun(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2019
dheilaw1:
the point I'm making is that atiku contributed to the mess in our university, Nigeria witnessed the longest strike in history when atiku was in charge of economy as vice president.

Stop lying the Vice president was never in charge of Labour ministry, Revenue mobilization or Ministry of education and paliaments. Those portfolios are exclussively domiciled under the Presidents charge. Its kiie blaming Osibanjo for all the Assu strike today. is it fair? So stop lying.
Incase you dont knw its not everyone on this platform thats too young or didnt knw what traspired during the time of OBJ. Its on record no govt has beating the record of Obasanjo.
They met a paltry $3billion USD reserves, backlog of over 12-30months of unpaid salaries. An economy in shambles and a GDP of $35,477 million. Over 50% out of school chikdren and so many more. They didnt spend the next 4years complaining about the past admin, but went into work. And the GDP grew from 1999 $35,870,790,000
2000 $46,386,010,000
2001 $44,138,000,000
2002 $59,116,850,000
2003 $67,655,820,000
2004 $87,845,420,000
2005 $112,248,000,000
2006 $145,430,000,000
2007 $166,451,000,000.
We saw more than 200% increase in foriegn Direct investments. Hundreds of companies scrambled to come to Nigeria. not even Goodlucks term was able to attract so much investments from Foriegn businesses.

But under this APC government you support everything have been on reverse mode since they took over. our GDP droped from above $500billion to 400Billion. GDP from 4-5% growth to less than 2%. Ghana, Rwanda, and kenya now attracts more foriegn investemnts than Nigeria. Unemployemnt rate is at a record level, over 20million have so far lost their jobs. Poverty at an all time high infact to the extent Nigeria is nw the poverty capital of the whole world. What is there to like about this govt? We are now paying more for fuel and yet spending even more on subsidies. Cost of living has skyrocketed while standards of living dropped by almost half. please keep shut when sensable people are talking.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi For House Of Rep, Abeokuta South Fed Constituency / Nigerian Lawmaker Arrested For Fraud In London / Scores Injured As PDP And APC Supporters Clash At Rally In Ekiti. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.