Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid (5442 Views)

Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Breaking: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Judgment Nullifying Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 2:30am On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Its old news na.are you so incapable of reasoning well?

Bros I no you are very much in Pain, how old is the News, it does not in any way affect my sense of reasoning
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by senatordave1(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2019
gare:

Bros I no you are very much in Pain, how old is the News, it does not in any way affect my sense of reasoning
I think your still experiencing the pain of osun rigging
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by Vincentchris4u: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
deboysben:
or CCT
Lol
says who?
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

I think your still experiencing the pain of osun rigging

That will be upturned very soon
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by senatordave1(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
gare:

That will be upturned very soon
Was that of rivers upturned...
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Was that of rivers upturned...

Start looking for pain killers, because you will be in pains for a very long time
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by senatordave1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
gare:

Start looking for pain killers, because you will be in pains for a very long time
As a woman of easy virtues n the camp of serial losers,you need a truckload of it
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

As a woman of easy virtues n the camp of serial losers,you need a truckload of it

It is your mother you are referring to be a Promiscuous woman, since you have no respect, that is why OBJ said a local dog is more sensible that PMB supporters
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

It is your mother you are referring to be a Promiscuous woman, since you have no respect, how dare you used such kind of word, that is why OBJ said a local dog is more sensible that PMB supporters
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

You wife or girlfriends that are worse than prostitute, you should go and run a test, because i believe your present health condition is affecting the way you reason
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
gare:

It is your mother you are referring to be a Promiscuous woman, since you have no respect, how dare you used such kind of word, that is why OBJ said a local dog is more sensible that PMB supporters

You mean your parents
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by senatordave1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
gare:

You wife or girlfriends that are worse than prostitute, you should go and run a test, because i believe your present health condition is affecting the way you reason
Seems hit you where it pains most.mugu
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by Kcazeman10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
February 16 is around the corner

Guys check out www.featgames.com results on;
twitter - @featgames18
instagram - @featgames18 OR
Instagram channel - telegram- https:///featgames

Seeing is believing!
Re: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Upholds Disqualification Of All Rivers APC Candid by gare(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

You mean your parents

I mean your daughter and wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Watches As 540mw Power Plant In Akwa Ibom Will Be Used To Power Kano / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking ! One Of Tinubu Fake Bishop Spotted On Okada Going Home-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.