Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta (53046 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Afospecialk: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] Go sleep dear... the only Tears I shed are Tears of Joy..

Then cry for joy for Atikus home town in Adamawa has joined the next level train.

From Jada today grin

Who northerners are rejecting is who the deluded Ifeanyis and Uches are hugging so tight like lonely Housewives cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by AllenSpencer: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
And votes from Sokoto alone amounts to the entire votes coming from the South East.

It's finished!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by baratech: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by bcashy: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Please is Nigeria made of the North-North alone. 70% of the country's population hate this man with a passion and they are showing us almajirai pictures.

You see ur life? Simple calculation u can't even get it right? How did u arrive at 70%....u meant to say 5%?? You go hear wehn next month!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by bedspread: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:

Then cry for joy for Atikus home town in Adamawa has joined the next level train.

From Jada today grin

Who northerners are rejecting is who the deluded Ifeanyis and Uches are hugging so tight like lonely Housewives cheesy
[/s] What is Guranteed is that Pmb will not be President come 29th..
My advice for you, don't take all these political stuffs to Heart... you End up Hurting yourself..

Enjoy yourself ! Enjoy the Elections!

Salute our New president

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Ventura1: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari draw energy from the idleness of Nigeria youth, if all these people are actively engaged, they wouldn't be there.

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Lilimax(f): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
After watching this, obj will be like,
OBJ invites you to his convocation grin

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by emmangrace: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Please is Nigeria made of the North-North alone. 70% of the country's population hate this man with a passion and they are showing us almajirai pictures.
No, 70% of Nairalander hate him, but note few of them have pvc the real voters Buhari is touching their lives in the remote areas (Traders, Market women, Youths- Npower, Nbuild Daily school feeding, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Kabir96: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=KwoiZabo post=75047856]Please is Nigeria made of the North-North alone. 70% of the country's population hate this man with a passion and they are showing us almajirai pictures. [/q

For where??come to the north Buhari is a movement+southwest and u talk say 70%hate Buhari.U can quote me every where that 80%of an average northerner loves Buhari with passion

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
salaamrushdie be like mogbe

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Basher8583: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:

Actually you figure should be 2%. And you can all kiss my ass for all I care

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by D1zion: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
those people you're seeing are nonentities that were give hundred hundred naira not one one thousand ooo.to come & filled up the place for the dullard & his near graves followers.I tell you all this are wash,cos north is divided into two right now.majority are Stimulating those that were with the demented president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by boborneyor(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sai Baba grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Naajjii: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
What it means is that these areas of north west and north east are already secured and sealed by Next Level Team , then other areas like south west and middlebelt with Next Level's foot soldiers there, it's partly secured, incumbency factor will do the needful in the remaining areas. Atiku is only guaranteed in Voters apathy endemic region of South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by ike007(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
When misguided and wanton people with a potential for terrorism follow their leader, this is what you'll get. So this Boko man can come kut to campaign and not debate... Foolish people undecided undecided
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by manci(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is clear that there's no vacance in ASO rock. I think Biafra will be the better option for PDP Atiku and pigs kwonu must remain in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by AllenSpencer: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
D1zion:
those people you're seeing are nonentities that were give hundred hundred naira not one one thousand ooo.to come & filled up the place for the dullard & his near graves followers.I tell you all this are wash,cos north is divided into two right now.majority are Stimulating those that were with the demented president.

Feel your pain!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by KCEE11(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Did you notice that the only person against buhari is a certain 'chinedu' from a certain region? I said it severally that 90% of people from there online and offline are against buhari,even south south is divided.atiku will only win there

Sometimes I wonder how people will stand and still support buhari government......then i realized that they ain't human being.... But fools with no future, no plan, no brains to actually reason...... I mean for example this comment above shows that stupidity of people is a generational problem with no solution. Tell me Nigeria Economy is it stable.......from recessions to increase in petrol, kerosene and so many more terrible things....I mean where do I start from ..... Yet some people would say there are educated and still support this illiterate that has no idea on how to solve Nigerians problem. Its a pity. Well we would see come February 16.....
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by AllenSpencer: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
ike007:
When misguided and wanton people with a potential for terrorism follow their leader, this is what you'll get. So this Boko man can come kut to campaign and not debate... Foolish people undecided undecided

Relax

You will be needing energy to wail till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by ike007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Relax

You will be needing 30 energy to wail till 2023
Olodo j don't a rats ass about the useless land of people. Buhari or damn Atiku, we are doomed. So wail for yourself and your family
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by tolguy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

You need to upgrade from the cheap aba made weed your taking.cant even spell kingdom..
chai see upper cut
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by PDPGuy: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Everyone knows that Buhari will carry the Northwest. It has never been in doubt.
The competitive areas are the SW, NC and NE. Those are the areas that would hand either Atiku or Buhari victory.
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Factfinder1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jobless and Still Supporting Buhari.
I respect your passion for poverty.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by AllenSpencer: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
ike007:
Olodo j don't a rats ass about the useless land of people. Buhari or damn Atiku, we are doomed. So wail for yourself and your family

Relax!

Stop generalising!

You could be doomed, majority are not.
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
lmao...my stomach oo... grin grin d thing wey obj dey cause for this country hen... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by staytravel: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Teeisaac:
Abegi!!!!!
PDP keep OFF

Which one of the parties isn't corrupt!?
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by emere007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Did you notice that the only person against buhari is a certain 'chinedu' from a certain region? I said it severally that 90% of people from there online and offline are against buhari,even south south is divided.atiku will only win there

You seem to hate this 'certain chinedu' and the people who hail from where this chinedu comes from? you know the sad thing about peeps like you is- you spend your whole life hating, while all the chinedus from this 'certain' area go on living their lives to the fullest, devoid of hate and self loathing. Buhari, win or lose, the Igbos will survive, we survived 36 months of an uncivil war brought to us by minions and dregs like you and those of your vegetable, we will still survive another 4 years of your veggies misrule, but trust me, we have hope, but your ilk do not, because you are only confined to the space and cocoon the nigerian state bestows on you, but the Igbo man is more like a hurricane, blowing strongly and conquering every obstacles that lies on his path.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by greggng: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Political lesson must be taught to pdp
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Guy una be bazstak cheesy where una dey see all these meme sef cracked me up grin
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by adm212144: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Famousbabe:
President Muhammadu Buhari campaigned in Sokoto today.

The massive crowd that came out mobbed his convoy.

Sharing videos from the campaign, Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie said:

"THANK YOU SOKOKO

This is not War.

This is love.

Love for integrity.

Rejection of Corruption.

#PMBInSokoto"

Watch the video here and see more photos and reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/buharis-convoy-mobbed-in-sokoto-this-is.html?m=1
why is the people in videos different is the video ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.