Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta (53036 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by frankfrank(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
After watching this, obj will be like,

Nawa. Very Funny
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by wristbangle: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Fixed.
Pls always remember to use the appropriate words.
Thanks for your understanding.

grin na wao!
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by mvem(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Please is Nigeria made of the North-North alone. 70% of the country's population hate this man with a passion and they are showing us almajirai pictures.
...70%!...its not true... Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by staytravel: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
greggng:
Political lesson must be taught to pdp

Why just PDP?

All of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Statistically speaking I think this election can be predicted because its simple arithmetic..It will be a win for pmb...No taking of sides here..The north and south west is a win for him not counting the ones that will and secretly support from the East.The thing PDP do nigeria no be strong thing o grin...Cos he pass wetin we fit call strong thing sef...We all in this mess because some people writing letters grin now back then during their administration rode on the fact that they were in that position and mismanaged funds pluging us into debts..Now an associate of the same administration want to go back there...Whether he atiku meant to correct or do somethig right now the fact still remains that he was a greedy fellow and we reelecting such proves that Nigerians are careless slaves and crazy risktakers--- grin...One thing I love about the current administration is the transparency. Young teenagers and young adults now know what is going on in our politics this is something worth celebrating...Its a major footstone...Now dats me statistically speaking.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by ClearFlair: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
All for 35%

You’re a learner
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Naijageak(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Do we have Sokoko in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by LZAA: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Cc immhotep velocity25 sarrki deomelo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by senatordave1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
KCEE11:

Sometimes I wonder how people will stand and still support buhari government......then i realized that they ain't human being.... But fools with no future, no plan, no brains to actually reason...... I mean for example this comment above shows that stupidity of people is a generational problem with no solution. Tell me Nigeria Economy is it stable.......from recessions to increase in petrol, kerosene and so many more terrible things....I mean where do I start from ..... Yet some people would say there are educated and still support this illiterate that has no idea on how to solve Nigerians problem. Its a pity. Well we would see come February 16.....
You spoke well but spoiled it with abuses.buhari is not fantastic but better than atiku.simple.
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by LZAA: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Statistically speaking I think this election can be predicted because its simple arithmetic..It will be a win for pmb...No taking of sides here..The north and south west is a win for him not counting the ones that will and secretly support from the East.The thing PDP do nigeria no be strong thing o grin...Cos he pass wetin we fit call strong thing sef...We all in this mess because some people writing letters grin now back then during their administration rode on the fact that they were in that position and mismanaged funds pluging us into debts..Now an associate of the same administration want to go back there...Whether he atiku meant to correct or do somethig right now the fact still remains that he was a greedy fellow and we reelecting such proves that Nigerians are careless slaves and crazy risktakers--- grin dats me statistically speaking.. grin
Receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep velocity25 pythonamaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2019
LZAA:

Receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep velocity25 pythonamaka
Statistically speaking grin I have no problem with you quoting or mentioning me now but will when you dont requote or mention the same post after the elections to clearly tell who really needs what you said I needed..If you are confused about what I'm saying and think about this twice it shows and clearly illustrates who among us both really needed what you said I needed grin grin
Statistically speaking cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by LZAA: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Statistically speaking grin I have no problem with you quoting or mentioning me now but will when you dont requote or mention the same post after the elections to clearly tell who really needs what you said I needed..If you are confused about what I'm saying and think about this twice it shows and clearly illustrates who among us both really needed what you said I needed grin grin
Statistically speaking cheesy

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Amazingken(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Please is Nigeria made of the North-North alone. 70% of the country's population hate this man with a passion and they are showing us almajirai pictures.
speak for yourself alone
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by holajeedayy: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Famousbabe:
President Muhammadu Buhari campaigned in Sokoto today.

The massive crowd that came out mobbed his convoy.

Sharing videos from the campaign, Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie said:

"THANK YOU SOKOKO

This is not War.

This is love.

Love for integrity.

Rejection of Corruption.

#PMBInSokoto"

Watch the video here and see more photos and reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/buharis-convoy-mobbed-in-sokoto-this-is.html?m=1

No one is talking abt buari and is colleagues abscond in jos
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by rottennaija(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:

Please how did you arrive at this statistics? What method did you use and how many people did you sample?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Statistically speaking I think this election can be predicted because its simple arithmetic..It will be a win for pmb...No taking of sides here..The north and south west is a win for him not counting the ones that will and secretly support from the East.The thing PDP do nigeria no be strong thing o grin...Cos he pass wetin we fit call strong thing sef...We all in this mess because some people writing letters grin now back then during their administration rode on the fact that they were in that position and mismanaged funds pluging us into debts..Now an associate of the same administration want to go back there...Whether he atiku meant to correct or do somethig right now the fact still remains that he was a greedy fellow and we reelecting such proves that Nigerians are careless slaves and crazy risktakers--- grin...One thing I love about the current administration is the transparency. Young teenagers and young adults now know what is going on in our politics this is something worth celebrating...Its a major footstone...Now dats me statistically speaking.. grin

So you supported or support Buharo because of transparency?.....
Did he tell you about his son's #100million naira power bike before he opened our tax payers money to him, somebody not working?......
When he nominated his ministers after six months in office, did he call you to tell you out of transparency that some of them don't have NYSC or WAEC certificate
Do you know that the whole service chiefs / political offices are all northerners mostly Muslims,...did he tell you about such transparency?...
Is like you don't know the meaning of transparency?

You talk of how we the youths are now seeing what is happening in politics.....
The PDP you are talking about that did us strong thing,...Amaechi was once one of them,..his minister....
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by bodeskii(m): 2:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Afospecialk:
PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23
PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

Beta leave that APC death train and join d SOWORE movement grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:02am On Jan 24, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

So you supported or support Buharo because of transparency?.....
Did he tell you about his son's #100million naira power bike before he opened our tax payers money to him, somebody not working?......
When he nominated his ministers after six months in office, did he call you to tell you out of transparency that some of them don't have NYSC or WAEC certificate
Do you know that the whole service chiefs / political offices are all northerners mostly Muslims,...did he tell you about such transparency?...
Is like you don't know the meaning of transparency?

You talk of how we the youths are now seeing what is happening in politics.....
The PDP you are talking about that did us strong thing,...Amaechi was once one of them,..his minister....
You've contracdicted yourself with the above..Were all these things and lapses evident and transparent during the pdp administration? Ofcourse not! Moreso you mentioning buhari is he the one to personally check these necessary qualifications? Fine there were lapses and he buhari has so much lapses but most of these things were caused by previous administrations which should have tackled, enforced and ensured things years back not now when we should be dealing with other things.. The same folks that caused all these are still the ones pointing fingers..#sofunny
Now define transparency in your own terms..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Rented crowd why should anyone love buhari ? You can not cook fight to corruption!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by Birniwa(m): 3:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Arda1000:
grin foolish amajiris i would have said that they are selling their future but alas they have none to sell

Look at this ugly gay.. Because you're a poor okoroman who's frustrated with poverty doesn't mean you've the right to attack people for any reason.

FYI, that man Buhari is going back to villa, so you can go and eat your d!ck.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by planetx: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2019
OK I give it to him, he his very popular in the core North.
Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by plaindealer: 3:54am On Jan 24, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:

While PMB is busy locking up the entire North, the VP is locking up the whole of SW. This is pure coordination, tag team and blanket strategy. The women are also staging impressive rallies all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by plaindealer: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2019
The VP.

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by plaindealer: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2019
The VP..

Re: Buhari’s Convoy Mobbed In Sokoto: "This Is Not War. This Is Love" - Lauretta by plaindealer: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku's only playground is the SE which is not even a sure bet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Governor Obaseki Playing Golf In Bayelsa (Photos) / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.