Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, (1470 Views)

Leaked: Tinubu Pens Down His Minister / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Anambralstson: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
The sacked Executive Secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TeTFund), Abdullahi Baffa, said he was forced out of office owing to his refusal to provide monetary kickbacks to Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

Baffa told BBC Hausa on Wednesday that the Minister had sent a contractor to him demanding his share of N200 billion disbursed by the agency to tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

He stated that he had never collected a dime from any of the benefiting tertiary institutions.
“If they bring any evidence indicting me, I’m ready to accept death punishment,” Mr Baffa said.
Bichi also said he was sacked over ‘false’ accusations of insubordination, inaccessibility and speaking to the press without authorisation.
“On Friday night, I was informed at the Presidential Villa that Minister of Education came with a letter reporting me to the president.
“This is not the first time Adamu Adamu reported me to the president, requesting my sack but the president stood his ground and refuse to sack me,” he told the BBC.
When the interviewer asked him about the authenticity of his source, Mr Bichi said he was certain the information was accurate.
“My source is reliable. On Saturday night, I was reliably informed that I would be removed.
“I asked what was my offence? They alleged that the offences were inaccessibility, insubordination and speaking to the press without the minister’s authorisation.
“Allegation of inaccessibility is unfounded as the minister knows that I spend more time in the ministry as his technical aide than in my TETfund office.
“I do not regret my refusal to obey the minister’s directives because I cannot sabotage my country.
“Go and ask the minister. Eight months ago, Mallam Adamu Adamu sent one of his biggest contractors to tell me that the minister was angry with me for three reasons.
“The third issue is that TETffund disbursed over N200 million to universities without remitting the percent kickback, amounting to at least N20 billion at 10 percent rate.
“The fact is that since I started this job, I have never demanded a single kobo from any university. If any university shows proof of collecting kickback from them, let death sentence be passed on me,” he added.
http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/23/buhari-sacked-refusing-give-minister-bribes-ex-tetfund-boss-baffa/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wawuuuu!!!!. feb 2016 is around the corner...
Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by baliyubla: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
People questioned Obj when he compared this Lifeless thief to Abacha, but its clear the dullard has surpassed his mentor Abachas autocracy and lootocracy, while acting all holy.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Emperorone(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
You don't mean it. Things dey happen for this country o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Eboski(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
My God, it's only when another govt comes in we will know the through mean of Buhari govt, PDP go shout corruption tire also.Almighty God should help Nigeria from this evil politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Charmingrascal(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
I perceive a case of misinformation, Buhari was misinformed and he acted on the info he got from the evil Minister. He did not carry out proper investigation into the matter. The Minister and some cabals ganged up against the Tetfund boss. A man who is ready to face death penalty if anybody can come out and prove that he requested for money wen he was in office should be the Minister and not the useless and corrupt Adamu Adamu. What is killing Nigeria is cabals. They were there during GEJ regime and they continue wit Buhari even if Atiku wins (which I doubt) they will still be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by rusher14: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why are you speaking out now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by jk200: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
A kickback of 20billion just for one person?

Honestly, Nigeria don finish.

Adamu adamu, and u are busy negotiating with ASUU telling them there isn't money whereas your bank account don dey over flow.

Abeg make angel mikel blow whistle make everybody face his/her own judgment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Caseless: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Useless man! Push them out for being poor at their job, they resort to name-calling. Tell us your achievement at TETfund and quit being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by greatdreamer(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shut up. Buhari"s ministers are saints. They dont take or receive bribes. It is only PDP members that can ask, take and receive bribes
Please withdraw that statement before police, SSS, EFCC, Almajiris, Afonja, Buhari Media Cows, Yoruba Muslims A.k.a MURIC etc come after you
Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by TooMuchStuff: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Another stone for Buhari anti-corruption wuruwuru.

Corruption is Buhari.... Buhari is corruption....

Yet the olodo chief keep deceiving his zombies that he's got integrity.

Crook.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by bedspread: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I perceive a case of misinformation, Buhari was misinformed and he acted on the info he got from the evil Minister. He did not carry out proper investigation into the matter. The Minister and some cabals ganged up against the Tetfund boss. A man who is ready to face death penalty if anybody can come out and prove that he requested for money wen he was in office should be the Minister and not the useless and corrupt Adamu Adamu. What is killing Nigeria is cabals. They were there during GEJ regime and they continue wit Buhari even if Atiku wins (which I doubt) they will still be there.
Pmb is aware of Nothing

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by SilentVboy: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Munzy14:
FEB, 2016?..........
LIKE SERIOUSLY?

Abeg no carry me go back oo. The suffer under Buhari don do abeg....

FEB 2019....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Asshurbanipal: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Integrity my foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC, a party of professionally corrupt and lying people. Don't worry guys, more dhoclong revelations underway . Daura stole over 2bn as DSS boss but buhari kept quiet over it. Change agent my foot, incorruptible man my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Munzy14:

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
N20 billion kickback

That's some peoples future going inside one man's pocket.
Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Onyi4live(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Dis man get lamba choi grin
Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by modath(f): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Mynd44 ,lalasticlala
Premium times already published a retraction, OP may now take down his post.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacked Me For Refusing To Give His Minister Bribes – Ex-tetfund Boss, by Mynd44: 4:32am On Jan 24, 2019

(1)

Picture: UK Guardian:the Stingy Right Wing Dictator Vs. An Established Thief / OPINION: South West’s Fatal Leap / BREAKING!!! Imo Residents Go On Rampage, Pull Down Okorocha’s Statue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.