Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari (25447 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by danot1030: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Nothing big about it, i can as well divorce my wife if she opt to vote for Atiku.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by mechanics(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2019
The man should think twice o.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by madridsta007(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!
[/s]

Just takes a knowledge of cow-herdsmanship and constant threat of violence from your supporters. Nothing special.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by buharitill2023: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Pinkyhubb:
I keep on saying that those people chanting for reelection of this present government are the beneficiaries from it. I will not blame the wife because She actually don't know what men Are going through this buhari era, after hustling and suffering you still expect him to accept and condole the same government, no naa it's unfair let's try another government.
try another government that will steal your future to his friends,
the man must be a jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that wait for freebies without working,
this government does not share money.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol.
I understand his anger and pain.
How can you be yoked with someone who promotes nothing but backwardness.
Abi the woman na Npower beneficiary?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Caseless: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
[s]No...it takes extreme stupidity and a rare foolery to think this man just standing in the capacity as Commander in Chief in front of these officers when even if it's a monkey that was given the opportunity to be president will still be given the same treatment in a democracy by these same officers is considered superhuman trait...tired of Nairaland and some set of ignoramuses, sheesh![/s]
what do I owe this line of gangues and incoherent "ramblings"?
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by jellington: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2019
A course that does not worth dying for never worth living for. No sacrifice is too much for president Mohammed Buhari because of his honesty and integrity even though the corrupt politicians are hell-bent in casting aspersion,blackmail and character assassination.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by chiangwar: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2019
That woman need this

Khan2013:
According to BBC HAUSA a man in Plateau state named Abdullahi Yadau has divorced his wife Hafsat Susaiman after a misunderstanding about 2019 Election.

Speaking to BBC Mr yadau said he complained to her parents but they failed to find Solution to his worries.
BBC Hausa had contacted her for comment but she couldn't be reached.

But her brother Ibrahim Sulaiman expresses his anger at the decision and vowed she will never go back to Yadau's house in the name of marriage.

It seems 2019 election has divided many peoples who supports different contestants.

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by SirChime(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Khan2013:
According to BBC HAUSA a man in Plateau state named Abdullahi Yadau has divorced his wife Hafsat Susaiman after a misunderstanding about 2019 Election.

Speaking to BBC Mr yadau said he complained to her parents but they failed to find Solution to his worries.
BBC Hausa had contacted her for comment but she couldn't be reached.

But her brother Ibrahim Sulaiman expresses his anger at the decision and vowed she will never go back to Yadau's house in the name of marriage.

It seems 2019 election has divided many peoples who supports different contestants.

So much sacrifice for the glory of this country. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by sogodihno: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yes ... Dat woman is a curse ,u sit at home n eat forgeting hw ur husband brings food
Now make tinubu marry d cursed woman.
Apc supporters it shall never be well wt u pple ,

* u shall knw painful death .

*u shall suffer pains ,terrible pains

* pple n God almighty shall reject u ,

My dream of bcoming a great contractor is on d line ,isnt flourishing because of u pple

u are in pain obviously, but are sure, this is how ur life is going to be miserable for the next 12 years, because after Buhari, our starboy is coming on board to do another 8 solid years.

Mayby u try and go to Benin republic, because u wont survive wailing for straight 12 years
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Bestok: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!

And what exactly made him a super human??

some people sef
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by CCC2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
A woman u take care of vowing to vote a government that crashed ur means of livelihood deserves to live with her father. nobody loves an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by shizzle1: 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lifelessness is a plaque. No reasonable person wants to associate with buhari except unscrupulious and Suffersticated yorupigs

The woman is a senseless idiot. Kudos to the man
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:

If he actually have that plan, then you should gave gone by now se u know?
shey u dey stupid! He planned it but God of d zion shifted it 2 dem 2ru conspiracy,
I cant wait 2 see u pple perish
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by helinues: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
shey u dey stupid! He planned it but God of d zion shifted it 2 dem 2ru conspiracy,
I cant wait 2 see u pple perish

Propably you have forgotten this handle.

You have went through a lot in life but please stop putting the aggression on others.

We are not the genesis of your problems biko.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yes ... Dat woman is a curse ,u sit at home n eat forgeting hw ur husband brings food
Now make tinubu marry d cursed woman.
Apc supporters it shall never be well wt u pple ,

* u shall knw painful death .

*u shall suffer pains ,terrible pains

* pple n God almighty shall reject u ,

My dream of bcoming a great contractor is on d line ,isnt flourishing because of u pple

"Lady", there is no way you will prosper and progress in life if you continue cursing people for exercising their democratic rights. One day, you will just realise that you have been empty barel all your life.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by maasoap(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Timfreds:
A good lesson for the woman, next time she will never support anything lifeless.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Nobody go marry zombie

The insecure man will go back and apologise later.

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Westaslave2(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
maasoap:

"Lady", there is no way you will prosper and progress in life if you continue cursing people for exercising their democratic rights. One day, you will just realise that you have been empty barel all your life.
luk at dis one .
I can read ur thought ryt nw ,u support devil because of ur 2023 ambition n thinks u ar wise ..u av sown chronic tribalism in igbos ,niger delta our eyes watches u
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by maasoap(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Westaslave2:
luk at dis one .
I can read ur thought ryt nw ,u support devil because of ur 2023 ambition n thinks u ar wise ..u av sown chronic tribalism in igbos ,niger delta our eyes watches u

Don't read my mind, just read my comments here on nairaland. I support Buhari day and night but you just have to respect other people's right to associate and freedom to choose their leaders. That's the only you won't be carrying extra burden up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.