Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari (25461 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:
The headless man should go and die. Let have the wife's number, please. Better person go marry am.

Why won't that 'better person ' be you?
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:
The headless man should go and die. Let have the wife's number, please. Better person go marry am.
Na leftover number u dea find
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by helinues: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hypocrite but u support buhari because he promise 2 wipe out igbos n us

U shall knw no peace

If he actually have that plan, then you should gave gone by now se u know?
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by BabaO2: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg make she leave the irresponsible man quick-quick, we go find am better correct guy.
Sai Buhari
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
she suppose respect d head of family nah...abi na she dey feed herself? if so she can vote whoever she wish for

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Num07033711115(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
That is 50 50 am sure the children will follow the man and the man do this bcus he knw how economic be he knw wetin he dey face, the woman na jst to chop she knw she no sabi how e be.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!
No...it takes extreme stupidity and a rare foolery to think this man just standing in the capacity as Commander in Chief in front of these officers when even if it's a monkey that was given the opportunity to be president will still be given the same treatment in a democracy by these same officers is considered superhuman trait...tired of Nairaland and some set of ignoramuses, sheesh!

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by shakmati(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
The man try sef. If it's me I will divorce her and fire her a restraining order 2km from my house....I will only accept her back when Atiku wins! Foolish woman!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Pavore9:
Stupidity.
good morning

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
That one na man? They were in a same sex marriage
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nonsoco80(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Very wise man
Sure man.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by amazingspiderma: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!
I agree with you. His foolishness will be impossible to replicate.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Shampoo77: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Good for her, she can now go and marry Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Pavore9: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2019
stupidity:
good morning

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by KoeChz(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
SaintLucia:
Lol the man should better know that the name BUHARI is a movement in the north. Hope he will not disown his parents if he find out that they too will be voting for Baba. The woman preferred integrity than a looter. The man should go to the potopoto region to go and marry and later join them after FEBUHARI 16 to shout No Leferedum No Erection. Yeye man that cannot respect his wife opinion on who to vote for. The two brothers in the Kaduna by election were from different party none of them disown one another in the name of politics.
apc and pdp are birds of a feather. They are not worth fighting for
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by umbroxxx(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
women and their fish brain are naturally stoopeed such a woman would have been cheating on the husband before the divorce

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Stories time with a APC
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by staytravel: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Na serious!
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by fayomim: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by hahn(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Pavore9:

Good morning.

When stupidity greets you in the morning grin

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by theSpark(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2019
I almost quarrelled with my ex in 2015 when she was deceived by propaganda and was rooting for Buhari. Honestly I can not stand a close relationship like marriage with a Buhari supporter.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by bluebay(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
The man did the right thing.
It’s better you let go before the marriage turns LIFELESS grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by bettyLad(f): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Hope he wouldn't be begging her to come back by Feb 18 when the result would have been announced. If you know you know

you mean they will announce result on Feb 18, let them better not do that, Feb 18 is my birthday and I dont want what will spoil my mood and my day because with the way things are going now ,PMB will rig his way back to power. I pray God disgrace their plan

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Stakeholders(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
If Buhari now win and Atiku defect to APC what would now be the faith of that man. I don't know how some people use to think you think Atiku been president of Nigeria worth the termination of your marriage? my advice to that wife is just forget about that man irrespective of either Buhari win or Atiku win because such man is a disgrace to Humanhood who suppose not to live within men.

Can't imagine because of politics, despite the quarel between OBJ and Buhari they smile and exchange greetings what now for you non entity in politics. This make me to believe that ignorance in Nigeria is at it peak

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
The man simply don't love his wife.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
I have never seen a man as stupid as this in my entire life.

If he can divorce his wife because of the useless parties we have in Nigeria, where is the love he has for his wife?
I don't just know how to explain this.

Whether she supports the party the man is supporting or not, it still does not change anything.

All these politicians are the same.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Omeokachie: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari should marry her grin
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by wingmanII: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nobody go marry zombie

Maybe the "lifeless" one will marry her. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Sacks All Special Advisers / Prof Awuzie: Why Tinubu’s Billions Can’t Help Him To Be President In 2023 / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.