Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

........... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........... (13950 Views)

Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) / ............. / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........... by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 04, 2019
francesco01:
Hello ibadan sex starved and single ladies who wana catch fun to the fullest,I mean bleeping fun,you wana have your pussy to be sucked,licked,eaten,tonguefucking,eating your toto different styles,sit on my face i mouthbleep you harrrd and hot ohshhh hummmm for the next 30 minutes,then I placed you under my leg so that I enter you deep,my big black dong,I bleep u so harrrd,deeperrr faster stronger,bleep your clit so fucking hottttt till it turn red,I bleep you in different styles,smashing you doggy,carry and banging you harrrd and deeeeper,bleep the shiiii outta your punany,with my big hard banana,ibadan matured females only,whatsapp to see sample of the banana or call 08137349272,am a student here ibadan
Re: ........... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
xendra:
you are a fool and a bastard, ask your mother . I can't add one more mention to your life, it'll be your greatest achievement
xendra:
this one surely has a bag of STDs to share. spit

Yet you can't do without men, I refer to your signature tongue
Re: ........... by xendra: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Yet you can't do without men, I refer to your signature tongue
of course I can't,tgey are everywhere around me, and that's not the idea.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 07, 2019
oshhhjh my fvcking hard preeek,wans eat a sweat n clean puna uhmmmmm huuuuum oh yea
Re: ........... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2019
xendra:
of course I can't,tgey are everywhere around me, and that's not the idea.
So are women everywhere around men, doing all sorts to bye Our attention, some indulge in life threatening cosmetic applications just to impress the male folks. Pitiful life angry
Re: ........... by xendra: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
So are women everywhere around men, doing all sorts to bye Our attention, some indulge in life threatening cosmetic applications just to impress the male folks. Pitiful life angry
lol...you all are always getting it wrong, it's a hustle. use money to get money. it's not just to get your cheap attentions, it's to get your money. if you're broke your attention don't count.
Re: ........... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2019
xendra:
lol...you all are always getting it wrong, it's a hustle. use money to get money. it's not just to get your cheap attentions, it's to get your money. if you're broke your attention don't count.
Lol, like I laugh to this, these days the rate at which many women spend, blackmail, kill etc just to have a taste of boys' di*k is outrageous and overwhelming, is that also part of the hustling, I mean funding the broke guys just to taste, hehehe, or are you oblivious to this development? angry angry grin grin
Re: ........... by xendra: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Lol, like I laugh to this, these days the rate at which many women spend, blackmail, kill etc just to have a taste of boys' di*k is outrageous and overwhelming, is that also part of the hustling, I mean funding the broke guys just to taste, hehehe, or are you oblivious to this development? angry angry grin grin
again you missed it, that guy they spend on is just a sex tool, he is not the reason they do all that surgery. looking good is for the real dude with the money. unless of course the real dude also does it good then na to die dia

if a woman does any of that for you it's only two things, you are just for her pleasure, which means you're not the only one or you are for the gain.
verrrry few women will truly want a man without any of this and such women will not spend or blackmail anyone to keep you
Re: ........... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
xendra:
again you missed it, that guy they spend on is just a sex tool, he is not the reason they do all that surgery. looking good is for the real dude with the money. unless of course the real dude also does it good then na to die dia

if a woman does any of that for you it's only two things, you are just for her pleasure, which means you're not the only one or you are for the gain.
verrrry few women will truly want a man without any of this and such women will not spend or blackmail anyone to keep you
How low have women degenerated from their god-given nature and position, for whatsoever reason, it's so demeaning, absurd and disheartening for a woman to chase after a man, it sounds weird and unnatural, only low lifes of women which is unfortunately ubiquitous these days indulge in such illicit acts and it cannot be justified under any guise.
Therefore concocting any hypothesis to beautify the obnoxious act is way very unfortunate and unreasonable.
Re: ........... by xendra: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
How low have women degenerated from their god-given nature and position, for whatsoever reason, it's so demeaning, absurd and disheartening for a woman to chase after a man, it sounds weird and unnatural, only low lifes of women which is unfortunately ubiquitous these days indulge in such illicit acts and it cannot be justified under any guise.
Therefore concocting any hypothesis to beautify the obnoxious act is way very unfortunate and unreasonable.
pffttt talk your own
Re: ........... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
xendra:
pffttt talk your own
You people are totally off-guard and will still be forming what I don't know on top of that.
Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
lols,una funny no be small
Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
francesco01:
Hello ibadan sex starved and single ladies who wana catch fun to the fullest,I mean bleeping fun,you wana have your pussy to be sucked,licked,eaten,tonguefucking,eating your toto different styles,sit on my face i mouthbleep you harrrd and hot ohshhh hummmm for the next 30 minutes,then I placed you under my leg so that I enter you deep,my big black dong,I bleep u so harrrd,deeperrr faster stronger,bleep your clit so fucking hottttt till it turn red,I bleep you in different styles,smashing you doggy,carry and banging you harrrd and deeeeper,bleep the shiiii outta your punany,with my big hard banana,ibadan matured females only,whatsapp to see sample of the banana or call 08137349272,am a student here ibadan
fuuuuuirk d shiiiiiiii
Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by blacq2009(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019

Modified: So will they call?
Re: ........... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
francesco01:
ohhhh come on oyeaaaa harderrrrrr deeeper omg ahhhhh so sweeeeet
Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 16, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2019
francesco01:
wana eat ur puccy so so harrrrd
Re: ........... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=75051889]Hello ibadan sex starved and single ladies who wana catch fun to the fullest,I mean bleeping fun,you wana have your pussy to be sucked,licked,eaten,tonguefucking,eating your toto different styles,sit on my face i mouthbleep you harrrd and hot ohshhh hummmm for the next 30 minutes,then I placed you under my leg so that I enter you deep,my big black dong,I bleep u so harrrd,deeperrr faster stronger,bleep your clit so fucking hottttt till it turn red,I bleep you in different styles,smashing you doggy,carry and banging you harrrd and deeeeper,bleep the shiiii outta your punany,with my big hard banana,ibadan matured females only,whatsapp to see sample of the banana or call 08137349272,am a student here ibadan
.......[/quote
...eating ur puxxy so harrrrrd rolling my tongue allover ur puna hummmnm
Re: ........... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
francesco01:
eating ur punany so goood,while u sit on my face
Bia nna,hustle sure pass o! Leave this way abeg
cause there's no glory in this at the end of the journey....its degrading

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
francesco01:
Hello ibadan sex starved and single ladies who wana catch fun to the fullest,I mean bleeping fun,you wana have your pussy to be sucked,licked,eaten,tonguefucking,eating your toto different styles,sit on my face i mouthbleep you harrrd and hot ohshhh hummmm for the next 30 minutes,then I placed you under my leg so that I enter you deep,my big black dong,I bleep u so harrrd,deeperrr faster stronger,bleep your clit so fucking hottttt till it turn red,I bleep you in different styles,smashing you doggy,carry and banging you harrrd and deeeeper,bleep the shiiii outta your punany,with my big hard banana,ibadan matured females only,whatsapp to see sample of the banana or call 08137349272,or call 07036620660 am a student here ibadan
Re: ........... by Semtu(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
This guy dey mad sha... You no dey tire?....

Since January, sending the same poo.

Nobody go reply you, when e tire you, you go stop. undecided

1 Like

Re: ........... by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=francesco01 post=76712516][/quote] ...
Re: ........... by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: ........... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
francesco01:
Hello ibadan sex starved and single ladies who wana catch fun to the fullest,I mean bleeping fun,you wana have your pussy to be sucked,licked,eaten,tonguefucking,eating your toto different styles,sit on my face i mouthbleep you harrrd and hot ohshhh hummmm for the next 30 minutes,then I placed you under my leg so that I enter you deep,my big black dong,I bleep u so harrrd,deeperrr faster stronger,bleep your clit so fucking hottttt till it turn red,I bleep you in different styles,smashing you doggy,carry and banging you harrrd and deeeeper,bleep the shiiii outta your punany,with my big hard banana,ibadan matured females only,whatsapp to see sample of the banana or call 08137349272,or call 07036620660 am a student here ibadan
. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This (picture) / Happy Birthday Lanicky / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.