Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia (13743 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by mrhansome12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
A topless woman allegedly having sex in the back of a moving taxi gave a passing driver with a camera a cheeky flash of her boobs .
The adventurous girl even clambered out laughing and sat on the car's back window showing off everything after she realized she was being filmed.
The incident - in broad daylight on a Saturday morning - began in Moscow city centre when a driver pulled alongside the bright yellow cab and spotted the half naked woman.
He was quick to yank out his mobile phone and capture some footage of the action,
but he didn't expect her to welcome his attention so avidly.
When the bare-breasted girl in her twenties realized she was being filmed romping on her partner’s lap,
she even started smiling for the camera.
Seconds later she then climbed out of the car window and flashed her boobs for everyone to see - prompting hoots from the horns of other drivers.
Her actions also seemed not to disturb her male partner,
who was spotted giving everyone the thumbs up in a gesture of approval.
Witnesses claimed both of the lovers appeared to be drunk despite the fact that it was a Saturday morning,
possibly on their way home after a night out on the town.
They seemingly could not wait to get home before beginning to romp in the taxi,
and it didn't seem to bother their driver who appeared to be also watching through his rear-view mirror.
Police would not comment on the matter - although had the couple been caught by a patrol car they would have probably faced a stiff fine.
Credit:mirror.co.uk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by mrhansome12(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, seun
click here to view more of her pictures: http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/06/photos-bare-breasted-girl-caught-having_21.html
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by donbenedict(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
#teamforeignladies

4 Likes

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by mii4u(f): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Some pple stupid sha
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Smellymouth: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
This one na Olosho
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by ugwusunday(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Madness of a white pple
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by ariyebaba(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na heat dey wori am !
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by cozy7(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this bcoz it's simply their culture to be "free". Unlike some pple we know here in Nigeria who'll will preach against one thing, but wen they get behind closed doors, they become pros.

6 Likes

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by cozy7(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why does those b**bs remind me of maggi cubes?
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by SuperSupremo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Blood of Saitsamurai!!!
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by searchng4love: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
where's are bweasts
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by modestofynest(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na girls wey get standing breast dey sample am no be some of our naija girls wey stretch marks and sagging done kill their breast finish, if u wan sleep with dem dem go tell u off De light?

2 Likes

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by 4stylz: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
cozy7:
There's nothing wrong with this bcoz it's simply their culture to be "free". Unlike some pple we know here in Nigeria who'll will preach against one thing, but wen they get behind closed doors, they become pros.

Teach ur daughter to be that free..no problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by ArikeAriyo(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by DIKEnaWAR: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
cozy7:

I don't know what to tell you.

Pursue knowledge cos ignorance is expensive...very expensive.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by photoshoot(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Op, something must be doing you o.

Where is the bare chest na?
Why did you blur it? The owner of the Brest sef is laughing and you are covering it for us viewers? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Olayinkaboss(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dis 1 na combination of osogbo+cuba+Biafra+mexico+brazil+jamaica weed @ work oh!!!
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Samzack(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
She'z 2 dry...but ladies dey stupid sha
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Nutase: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
If dis post makes FP I'll quit NL.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oya

Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Chuksemi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't think they pay bride price in Russia. If they did, she wouldn't behave like this.

Her bride price go be like 5 naira or something close.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by Emeka71(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Oyibo no send anybody message .
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by ItzChinnex(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
mrhansome12:
cc: lalasticlala, seun
click here to view more of her pictures: http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/06/photos-bare-breasted-girl-caught-having_21.html

No ads on ur blog? na wa oh.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by chiwetel(f): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:
Op, something must be doing you o.

Where is the bare chest na?
Why did you blur it? The owner of the Brest sef is laughing and you are covering it for us viewers? undecided
its pimples ya crying to see like this lipsrsealed
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by photoshoot(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
its pimples ya crying to see like this lipsrsealed

How do you know it ia pimples embarassed
We are not talking about yours tongue
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by chiwetel(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

How do you know it ia pimples embarassed We are not talking about yours tongue
eheheh...mine is a bigger pimple then tongue
oya leme beg the op to show you.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by photoshoot(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
eheheh...mine is a bigger pimple then
tongue

oya leme beg the op to show you.

cry please don't... If it is a bigger pimple then it is boil .....
I think you should see a doctor cry

What's up, long time undecided
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by chiwetel(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

cry please don't... If it is a bigger pimple then it is boil ..... I think you should see a doctor cry

What's up, long time undecided
Am gud.long time ke
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by photoshoot(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
Am gud.long time ke

I changed my account so you can't recognise me again.... Smd undecided
Even my face?
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by chiwetel(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

I changed my account so you can't recognise me again.... Smd undecided Even my face?
wait chill..guess we both rebranded.
Am a lil lost,might need clues.
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by mrhansome12(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
ItzChinnex:

No ads on ur blog? na wa oh.
just started ads will appear later, one step at a time
Re: Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia by photoshoot(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
wait chill..guess we both rebranded.

Am a lil lost,might need clues.

Sigh....
Follow back then undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarcasm / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.