Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,452 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls (31279 Views)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by yemmight(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Money miss road.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by CaptainGOOD: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
millionboi2:
if u get money bros,u go hate Nigerian girls.

tissue paper beta pass som of dem
shocked shocked
Bros come here and explain this

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Kingjames(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
madone:
How much is this thing sef.
guy no take style the eye am

if u need am and u won buy, come straight

the power of penisula
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by ecstasy357(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2019
See wetin dem girls done cause...b breaking boys heart anyhow.

Signs of the end time. Give ya life to Christ
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2019
I must get mine to o. Let me just get the money..
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2019
I must get mine to o. Let me just get the money.. Fvuck all these girls. We don't need em
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by sweetmusic12: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2019
This news is old na

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
I will NEVER NEVER BLAME you, since most ladies have ridiculed themselves to the extent of becoming objects of mockery on social media.

If a LADY has nothing else to offer beyond SEXX, please of what USE is she to you, why not get a sexx doll and stop spending on them.
SAVE your cash.
It goes to show that SEXX DOLLS will soon take over their positions.
Most Sexx Dolls are very affordable now.
WOMEN struggle as food vendors to put food on their tables, meanwhile their DAUGHTERS are posting Nudes everywhere.

Will they fight these sexx Dolls like they fight their fellow Ladies.??
Let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Threexbuzz9ja: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2019
My guy i swear you get mind o...well congrats to your "Amaka lagos"
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by pally123: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Looking at that doll, it's safe to say that this guy likes them young, very young
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by frozen70(f): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2019
No sensible lady will keep you as a friend for either dating or marriage
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by id911(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2019
frozen70:

Story... If the guy ask u out, na thanksgiving u go rush go do grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2019
frozen70:
A MILLION of NIGERIAN LADIES are queueing up right now just to have that GUY..
And I know you are unlikely to be an exception.
He parades LADIES everywhere
He has got Money... That's All
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by mrakeeno: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2019
frozen70:
as if they have choice

Spits on Nigerian ladies
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
mrakeeno:
as if they have choice

Spits on Nigerian ladies

Including your
mum
Sisters
Aunties
Your current girlfriend
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by abbeyty(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Mumu, he couldn't get himself an adult doll but chose to go for an underage doll
Hope the guy is not pedophile? People living around him should be worried for their little girls
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Something tells me this 1mbecile sleeps with animals too.

Any sane female that finds this negro attractive deserves to die from an incurable disease.

Allow this diseased animal to live and die alone.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Hoodbilonia: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2019
lag girls are too fake.
let a lag girl come to benin
oh fuc
u will be pissed off.
lagos aint shiiit. dia girls or sabi pass hang out..club.beach..hotels.lounges. i mean wtf.
90% of lag women frm ages 18-40 are into okpo work both open and coded. go to badoo and instagram they spread dia adverts ..i mean wtf. useless bunch zombies moving only in one direction. to find a honest and loyal lag babe its like waiting for nepa to be stable
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by habinccihub: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Eyah
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Eco99:

I think this guy should learn to be patriotic...

I don't see anything much that our slay mamas lack compared to this doll

Is it fairness.... Marykay and Caro white will not forsake you

Is it facial beauty ... Make-up will make it up to par

Is it Front load ... They hav it

Is it back load... Its their calling

The only thing that this doll may have more dan them
Is eeeh sense....
But lets patronise our own pls ... So that the system will remain balanced

#Eco99#

very true grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
thought this guy is gay
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by easiest(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
madone:
How much is this thing sef.
You too wan buy abi? Spit
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by anthonyuncle(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
chai! and dz guy mama bin dey happy say she don born o! smh
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75061568:
Ikechuckwu, u for kuku recommend our Aba made own for him nah!
Why are you emphasizing on the name.... You must be a racist.
For you notice, I am not from the East.
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by mrfm1: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Motherfucker ni eleyi sha grin
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by koyeni(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sorry state

Check my signature
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by kindnesskyn: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
What did Amaka Lagos cook for you today?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by DAntivirus: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Genniez:
He should have named her amaka uyo or another state since he got tired of Lagos girls,why include Lagos in her name... grin..the breast no fit b like human own..

Are you angry?
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by Genniez(f): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=DAntivirus post=75067950]

Are you angry?[/quote..haba for what exactly.. I'm only Angry at you cause you ran away upon hearing that I'm job hunting.. cry
Re: Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls by DAntivirus: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Genniez post=75068139][/quote]

No idea!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Governor Simon Lalong Receives Efe, BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.