Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (43244 Views)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by 1miccza: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=75060453][/quote]

That's just the truth , what destroys a lot of us is unnecessary ego trips , pride and unwarranted stubbornness..

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by 1miccza: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=75060453][/quote]

Lol but it's the truth , what destroys a lot of us is unnecessary ego trips, unwarranted stubbornness and childish pride..

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Ishilove: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
May we not end up with destiny wasters.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by kokomilala(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Not common in this part of the world. But this is easily the worst and most gory crime of passion I've heard about.
Its graphic immediacy in recollection is as disturbing as its narrative.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by April4th(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Sissy nigga died like a fowl

Woman dey hit you , you dey form gentleman till she killed you.

He was killed in his sleep, after returning drunk from a party. Moreover if he’s awake, I doubt this rugged alora would’ve been killed like a chicken.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
uuzba:

The lady was always traveling to London.
Her head is filled up with Western ideas.
The West did not tell her to kill her husband
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2019
oloriooko:
The prosecutor"s story does not add up
How can the man be pummeled with fry pan several times were his hands tied?
He saw her coming from the kitchen with knife and fry pan and he still laid on the bed?
Nigerian police can cook up stories sha
What I can see here is that the police cannot find a logical and convincing story to nail her in court so it decided to go with this.
True the woman killed the hubby but it must be proved in court before she can be prosecuted
Now the woman is in deep poo and wished she had not touched the man.
A lawyer taking laws into her hands, she allowed her emotions get the better of her.

Basically the man hit himself with the fry pan, slit his own stomach and cut his own penis ?

Are you really taking the piss or what?
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by wolverine1987: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
because of things like this some people have decided not to get married
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Seandisputed(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
look at what his wandering prick caused. and If I say Nigerian men are filthy pigs, dem go insult me because its only animals that go around sleeping with everything with a hole.
married men, stay with your wife and be faithful if you don't want to end up a corpse

RIP sha

Your mother must be the worst sow ever who allowed a filthy pig like your dad pour his sperm into her which resulted into you.

But forgive me only if your Dad is not a Nigerian Man.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by bigiyaro(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
oloriooko:
He saw her coming from the kitchen with knife and fry pan and he still laid on the bed?
What I can see here is that the police cannot find a logical and convincing story to nail her in court so it decided to go with this.
True the woman killed the hubby but it must be proved in court before she can be prosecuted
A lawyer taking laws into her hands, she allowed her emotions get the better of her.

thunder fire you and your logical prove.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Rextizz(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2019
She should rot in hell
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
The confession sounds like its not 100% true. That was why a request was made for it to be disregarded because it wasn't penned in the presence of a lawyer. It was written under duress.

However, someone is dead.

This is why I love western peeps.

They don't like the high rate of divorce in their society. But it is the most civil thing they can do.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by thunderframe: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Any marriages that's not built in righteousness is likely to collapse!! My future wife much be a prayer w
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by olawooro: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2019
oloriooko:

u are a confused being
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
She has finally agreed.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by olawooro: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
look at what his wandering prick caused. and If I say Nigerian men are filthy pigs, dem go insult me because its only animals that go around sleeping with everything with a hole.
married men, stay with your wife and be faithful if you don't want to end up a corpse

RIP sha
do u know the wife too will soon join him
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Numlock: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2019
I so much believe in divorce, some people are not just meant to be forever.

She should have divorce him and move on, now her eyes don clear pass 4k Tv

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Yoighaman(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Jealousy and anger are strong emotions, their combination is called evil.....so sad.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by monex(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Easier said than done when you're from the outside looking in. Betrayal hurts. Especially when someone is also not showing any remorse for their actions. Some guys when they're in the wrong, they'll still peacock around & be arrogant, which is why they end up getting skewered like pigs on the spit. I'm not condoning her behaviour, but I've seen how these type of men treat their wives when they have a plan b waiting for them outside. One actually had a nerve to have his mistress sleepover at his house & made the wife to sleep on the floor. When she ended up beating him to death, I didn't even feel sorry for him. Some guys can be heartless. Worse part of all, they usually do this on people who were there for them when noone else was.

no violence is no violence. We can't be focusing on what was done to provoke. Else we would be excusing domestic abuse.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Madeu(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2019
This will make a good script writing for a play or crime documentary. Where is Nollywood, when you need them
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Colb461: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
GisterBlogger:

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/female-lawyer-udeme-otike-odibi-finally-confessed-she-killed-husband

people are wicked.some ladies to be precise.I pray GOD gives one the right lady to married
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na wetin the man like to chop na him belleful am.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by SmellingAnus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
okomile:
She should be hanged.
No story nor pity

Jealousy does not get you anywhere in life.
Move on if your marriage or relationship is not working out.
she will most likely make heaven after sending the man to hell... At least she still has time to repent of her sins...
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Strongbest(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
dominique:

Spambots, your post is now visible.
Posting of links on all your posts is against the rules, that's what the signature feature is meant for.

Oh! Just getting to know about that. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Strongbest(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
dominique:

Spambots, your post is now visible.
Posting of links on all your posts is against the rules, that's what the signature feature is meant for.

Thanks for the clarification. God bless.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by oloriooko(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
April4th:

The man was killed in his sleep. Mind you, if he was awake he would’ve defended himself or at least flee the scene. Moreover this is not the first time she was attacking him, the guy had moved out sometime ago following similar attempt on his life by her. All because the guy had a child out of wedlock and she couldn’t fall pregnant.
The guy fall my hand
If there had been similar attack by same woman and he confidently spread his laps to sleep in that house then he has to take the blame. Since he knew his wife was the devil why share a roof with her now he paid with his life while the devil is alive
Wisdom is profitable to direct, he should have bolted for his life.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by gaby(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Muscomide:

Na God save you, bro

God get hand for my life no be say go come oo...na oyibo woman oo she dey nairaland here sef...
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Boss, it was a wonderful decision that you ja pa.

I ja pa abandon everything else...God forbid...
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by gaby(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donjazzy12:

At the end of the day, like most men who are completely clueless, you exonerated the female beast that you were dating before!

Why have men become dull and docile? Why did you refuse to categorically call her out as a female evil beast?

You just made a general statement not to offend women. You are pathetic

Huh??

Who is this twerp? It's strange and sad to see you have two mates who could make any sense out from your bullock...

If you take delight in cursing out or generalising women because of how you view and treat your mother and female relatives, how about you don't try to force such on others?

You smoke dried shiit abi you see me for your dream?

Abeg disappear...orueeee
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Donjazzy12(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
gaby:

Huh??

Who is this twerp? It's strange and sad to see you have two mates who could make any sense out from your bullock...

If you take delight in cursing out or generalising women because of how you view and treat your mother and female relatives, how about you don't try to force such on others?

You smoke dried shiit abi you see me for your dream?

Abeg disappear...orueeee

He thinks he is smart! You truly deserve the female ex that nearly murdered you!
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by gaby(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donjazzy12:

He thinks he is smart! You truly deserve the female ex that nearly murdered you!

What a twerp...

Get lost ashlock...my time is money not for reprobates...
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Donjazzy12(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
gaby:

What a twerp...

Get lost ashlock...my time is money not for reprobates...
That's why she almost killed you! She kills vermin like you for a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.