Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (43227 Views)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by chukwumzurum(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Hmm.. This is too bad.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Baba, Make God dey help us.
Some men can bleep up big time,and some woman Na real Devil.
Hitting the head of the house with frying pan....

Why God created legs? If not to be used for escaping?

oloriooko:
The prosecutor"s story does not add up
How can the man be pummeled with fry pan several times were his hands tied?
He saw her coming from the kitchen with knife and fry pan and he still laid on the bed?
Nigerian police can cook up stories sha
What I can see here is that the police cannot find a logical and convincing story to nail her in court so it decided to go with this.
True the woman killed the hubby but it must be proved in court before she can be prosecuted
Now the woman is in deep poo and wished she had not touched the man.
A lawyer taking laws into her hands, she allowed her emotions get the better of her.

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
look at what his wandering prick caused. and If I say Nigerian men are filthy pigs, dem go insult me because its only animals that go around sleeping with everything with a hole.
married men, stay with your wife and be faithful if you don't want to end up a corpse

RIP sha
Is she his mother? Divorce him if he is cheating on you,you have no licence to kill.Marriage is not a do or die
They should just hang the vampire to serve as a deterrent to others

3 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by highdon(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
women dis days tends to be more aggressive than de men
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by bigdot1759(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Ogun esu obinrin

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Olukat(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Marriage is really getting scary angry angry angry
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
What a demon she is, female criminals can be really brutal and ferocious.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Sparkle777(f): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
OMG OMG
Really?
Seriously?
She did all of that?
I am a female, yet i felt my balls run to my stomach.
That woman is highly satanic.
Pls life sentence fast.
Damnnn

3 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Kingbookies: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2019
They should castrate her
P*s*y tongue
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Enugupikin: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
look at what his wandering prick caused. and If I say Nigerian men are filthy pigs, dem go insult me because its only animals that go around sleeping with everything with a hole.
married men, stay with your wife and be faithful if you don't want to end up a corpse

RIP sha
How do we ascertain the husband cheated? That's the first question any right thinking person should raise
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Asshurbanipall: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Paul, please come back to our game cheesy

This one is already spreading on FB

https://www.nairaland.com/4979809/facebook-user-shared-pictures-3

Enugupikin:

How do we ascertain the husband cheated? That's the first question any right thinking person should raise
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Tyche(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
People and emotions.

If i meet a man with my wife in my matrimonial bed, I would walk away.

It's not cowardice. It's bravery and wisdom.

Otherwise, you engage in a fight which will lead to you killing the man and rot in jail or the man killing you the husband.

The woman will be free and still sample more diccks.

This is 2019. Year of sense.

Daalu nu!

Talk is cheap

3 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Donjazzy12(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
gaby:
It sure was never in doubt..

Just going through this woman's confessional statement and the severity of what i dodged or escaped from my ex just hit me.

I would have being a mince meat if i hadn't taken the flight with whatever i could take and just run for my life or be bothering about what people would say even in the midst of the serious abuse/violence where a knife had been taken out on me on more than one occasion while i lay me down to sleep.

In fact, i get luck and i run well.

Mine was a great escape indeed...my story would have been like symphorosa's.

Pray not to be blessed with a compulsive and obsessive partner...too much wahala
At the end of the day, like most men who are completely clueless, you exonerated the female beast that you were dating before!

Why have men become dull and docile? Why did you refuse to categorically call her out as a female evil beast?

You just made a general statement not to offend women. You are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by emilyone(f): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
ednut1:
2 cases of men who left their first wives to marry killers. Is marriage a do or die
I tire o. More so if you know you can't remain faithful to your wife / husband dont get married no one will kill you for it

3 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by gratiaeo(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Weak man
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Sissy nigga died like a fowl

Woman dey hit you , you dey form gentleman till she killed you.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by emilyone(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
ednut1:
2 cases of men who left their first wives to marry killers. Is marriage a do or die
I tire o. More so if you know you can't remain faithful to your wife/husband dont get married no one will kill you for it
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by kcy(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
she is trying to act how to escape murder
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2019
gaby:
It sure was never in doubt..

Just going through this woman's confessional statement and the severity of what i dodged or escaped from my ex just hit me.

I would have being a mince meat if i hadn't taken the flight with whatever i could take and just run for my life or be bothering about what people would say even in the midst of the serious abuse/violence where a knife had been taken out on me on more than one occasion while i lay me down to sleep.

In fact, i get luck and i run well.

Mine was a great escape indeed...my story would have been like symphorosa's.

Pray not to be blessed with a compulsive and obsessive partner...too much wahala

Boss, it was a wonderful decision that you ja pa.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by toprealman: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Anger, jealousy, selfish.....no no
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by larryking540: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Tyche:

Talk is cheap
Dude it is not the matter of talk is cheap,u wan fight becus of woman?

Even if she don born just pack ur children comot make she day fuvk day go, that was exactly wat one intaly man did to a nigeria girl, he just quitely packed d kids and left d hux for her after catching her sleeping with one of d nigeria boyfriend which she lied by introducing him as d younger brother .
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by larryking540: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Boss, it was a wonderful decision that you ja pa.
wen a lady is too obsessed with love, and day can't think straight again it becomes a problem to who ever is dating her

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
okomile:
She should be hanged.
No story nor pity

Jealousy does not get you anywhere in life.
Move on if your marriage or relationship is not working out.

Easier said than done when you're from the outside looking in. Betrayal hurts. Especially when someone is also not showing any remorse for their actions. Some guys when they're in the wrong, they'll still peacock around & be arrogant, which is why they end up getting skewered like pigs on the spit. I'm not condoning her behaviour, but I've seen how these type of men treat their wives when they have a plan b waiting for them outside. One actually had a nerve to have his mistress sleepover at his house & made the wife to sleep on the floor. When she ended up beating him to death, I didn't even feel sorry for him. Some guys can be heartless. Worse part of all, they usually do this on people who were there for them when noone else was.

7 Likes

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by queenfav(f): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
She can build her case using insanity as her defense, clearly she has mental issues.Thank God i no longer have to defend people I disgust their actions. She premeditated the murder of her husband and deserves death penalty if possible!

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by 1miccza: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2019
okomile:
She should be hanged.
No story nor pity

Jealousy does not get you anywhere in life.
Move on if your marriage or relationship is not working out.

Honestly it's looking like this for better for worse thing is becoming a problem these days..

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by Strongbest(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Mods, what exactly are the bases for hidding posts here?

When I insert a link to my thread on same nairaland?

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

If yes, what is wrong with my thread? Bad to advertise my expertise?

I see rude and dirty posts here every time and not hidden. How then is my clean post get to attract so much of your attention?

Dominique.

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi by dominique(f): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
The husband and Maryam Sanda's late husband must be regretting in their graves why they left their first marriages to marry cold blooded women that would eventually snuff lives out of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / 4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.