Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence (7681 Views)

Kenny Kehinde's Girlfriend, Precious Chisom Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
This thing called marriage, so many are suffering and smiling in it. Pastors are humans too so don't think because he is a pastor he won't beat you, it has to do with temperament. Say no to violent partner....most victims see these signs b4 the marriage but ignore them..... Please note that if a violent partner beats you once there is a possibility that he or she will beat you again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Obuugama: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Rosarie:
u are the biggest fool.these is how beasts in form of human form are raised
Maybe, u are unmarried and also blind/deaf.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Obuugama: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Rosarie:
Too bad.pastors are suposed to be well disciplined
Leave the poor pastor alone jor. Look at that woman face well well. Na that type wet I dey tell you. Ask that woman if she has opened her legs for the poor man for the past three years. Pastors wife my foot. Na devil wife she be.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Vickismart4n: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Simeony007:
Pastor is a title!

If he beats you, he's a human too which means he's could be controlled by the flesh.

Pray for him

I am in support of this.I just like this comment.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Itzurboi(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Relationship between any two human is scam. It is best described as parasitism.

Whenever you see two humans in a relationship that is smooth, just know that one called the parasite is benefitting while the other called the host is being fleeced.

Be it mother-children, father-children , husband-wife, boyfriend-girfriend relationship, the theory applies.

As for men, why do you need to get scammed in the name of marriage?

If you need sex get a sex doll. If you can't afford one, Vaseline is just 20 naira . Buy one and use.

If you need children, adopt as many as you can

Or you can just buy eggs and fertilize with your sperm, then use a surrogate mother.
One of reasons why i haven't gotten in a serious relationship, i have seen things that has reconfigure how i think of opp sex... wish i could be alone.
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by Amhappy(f): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2019
He's obviously a fake pastor. I remember one i watched on Fatal attraction that killed his wife cut her up and stored her body in the freezer for 2years. He still goes to church and preaches and all that. He even got his most senior daughter pregnant and was sleeping with the one next to her. When he was exposed even his general oversee defended him. Finally the truth was revealed and church people scattered.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by lightwalkertv: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
For this word "Naive" this woman shouldn't be taken seriously.
Secondly for encouraging others to leave their marriage I think she is an agent of darkness and she is guilty as she said husband charge.
And she is out their to destroy the husband ministry
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by xoxocandy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Emceesaka:

Abeg where you see Redeemed Christian Church of God in the post?
Answer the question
Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by yemiyemi: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
The woman try sha...burr

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence by sharpwriter(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
yemiyemi:
The woman try sha...burr

lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monster In Law Or Mother In Law? / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.