Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble (27572 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Galadima: "Buhari, Swear With The Qur’an That You Didn’t Rig The Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by CharleyBright(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
ada9ja:

was galadima dere to know if he read it before signing
when he return some bills for correction and adjustment, na MKO read that one abi or when he went to NASS to read out the budget, na galadima read am

the way you PDP believes fake news show you guys level of zombism all because of hatred for one man

Didnt Buhari say he is not aware of the Disability bill is with him when asked during interview?
But now brought it out and sign it yesterday.
That Dullard doesnt even know if it is morning or afternoon. His brain is auto pilot.
He can even sign his death warrant without knowing.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by lukency(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Either he reads or not, Nigerians who want him to return have made up their minds come Feb 16 is the man they will vote for so no amount of blackmail can stop them.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by Princedapace(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
rusher14:

If your aunty had a moustache she would be your uncle.

If you are suggesting that Buhari delegates his reading to his surbodinates who eventually interpret and in most cases they have made a house of 108 senators review their documents, then it means Buhari knows his onions.

Baba, forget this thing u dey talk. Na two men dey run Buhari.. A man who repeatedly handed over ApC flag to another man and called him presidential candidate has issue. I av watched Buhari on TV, he is not fit. Pls be reasonable. If not for the selfish interest of those men in Aso rock, they would av allowed Buhari to go rest. Osinbajo can do the work very well. In fact, Atiku wouldnt av had any chances at all of contesting if Osinbajo was given the ticket in ApC. We too mumu for naija.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by seasonstt1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
I don't just understand why our youth of this nation can't just be sincere to ourselves and be decisive. If one or many of those hailing and praising this man called Atiku comes tomorrow to fault /castigate him and then follow/praise another man. Most of us will again dance to there tune.

DON'T JUST KEEP SWITCHING SIDES LIKE WAVES.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by akdjr(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Only those who has never been in a top position will just conclude that this man is making sense. As a president u can't read everything before you sign. I remember when I gave my manager a payment order of 750k instead of 75k only to discover at the banking hall that she sign it in error because she trust me. When I came back to office I took full responsibility of the oversight because she has a lot on her desk and I don't expect her to read everything. If you listen to Dr. Femi Hamzat on Lagos talk with Jimi Disu, you will understand better.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=75065137]That's why the likes of Tinubu are supporting him. Taking undue advantage of the man's illiteracy [/quote

He has a Bsc in WAEC.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by Empiree: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
You are all just looking for ways to abuse Buhari because he blocked all or most illegal money making schemes.

How many of you read MTN TERMS & CONDITIONS before signing it?.

It is after you signed and started using the service and then you are charged a fee or provided credit at high rate, then you start cursing MTN customer care.

I can't imagine Nigerians voting Atiku when you know for sure he was there as a VP for 8 years. How is he gonna make any difference if elected?. Buhari is not best choice but btw Buhari and Atiku, definitely Buhari should be re-elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by danchi2019(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
clear politics, i watch and heard mr president yesterday campaigning in sokoto, there nothing to suggest that he is sick
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by ada9ja(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
CharleyBright:

Didnt Buhari say he is not aware of the Disability bill is with him when asked during interview?
But now brought it out and sign it yesterday.
That Dullard doesnt even know if it is morning or afternoon. His brain is auto pilot.
He can even sign his death warrant without knowing.

Osinbajo said not buhari...olodo
Every man to his office
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by jchioma: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Walai! With Buhari still at the helm of affairs after 2019, Nigeria will be as good as dead...
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by Basher8583: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
ada9ja:

was galadima dere to know if he read it before signing
when he return some bills for correction and adjustment, na MKO read that one abi or when he went to NASS to read out the budget, na galadima read am

the way you PDP believes fake news show you guys level of zombism all because of hatred for one man
Spot on... I love you
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by CharleyBright(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
ada9ja:

Osinbajo said not buhari...olodo
Every man to his office

Sharaap there. what do u know, Werey like you.
Does the bill go to Osibanjo to sign or Buhari?
Osibanjo was merely answering for and taking all the bullets for the Olodo Buhari who didnt even know how to answer anything. Did he even kmow where he was?
Dementia don scatter him brain finish.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by chukwumzurum(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is only an allegation but I believe it is true for a man with little education, who even has waec issue.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is really funny... I don't wanna accet this as believable talkless of being true...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by ofwest47(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buba Galadima has been sent out so the need to wail out on the social media
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
CharleyBright:
Buhari that is suffering from Dementia.
Abba Kyari is just using the Dullard to achieve his purpose, bringing all sorts of documents to make him sign without readibg.
Nigerians should wait until Buhari signs out the Country into slavery.
Buhari himself knows he is the worst and most unfit candidate in the 2019 Presidential election, but he is being controlled and manipulated by Abba Kyari to hold on to power while they loot the Nation dry.
The day Buhari leaves Aso Villa is the week Abba Kyari heads to jail for the crimes he has committed in this country.

My major concern is how supporters of Buhari still support a presidential candidate that is suffering from dementia and who has publicly annouunced and handled over Presidential flag to Great Ogboru.
Wait he handle the presidential flag to Ogboru? Was it signed
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble by pfadom: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
This Buba Galadima has lost out! Shameless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus / Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba / NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.