Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Best Performing Governor Is: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Governor Is: (964 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Performing Governor Is: by con9ja: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
Who do you think was the best performing governor in th past 4yrs and why?

It would be nice to get all outgoing and all incoming governors onto this site so they have an idea of what people think about them, maybe that will help the incoming governors to sit up in the next four yrs.
Re: The Best Performing Governor Is: by McKren(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2007
Who else other than the Clinton of Nigeria
The PDP refused to give us

[i]Donald Duke[/i]

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ige Murder: The Mastermind Revealed! / Am Very Sad. Please Check The Links / Efcc Report On Corrupt Govs Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.