Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain? (1054 Views)

List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain? by xcaper(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
pls does any body has idea of how much oceanic pay corpers.also i want to know if they retain corpers
Re: How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain? by dandosky(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
Oceanic bank pay corper #15,000 monthly, as @ last year I don't know if they had reviewed it, a friend of mine served with them and got retained. However you have to be hard working and dedicated to your work for you to be recommended for employment. Hope this answer your question, good luck.
Re: How Much Does Oceanic Pay Corpers & Do They Retain? by oakgate(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2007
Oceanic now pays N20,000 and they equally retain hard working corpers.Just be sure you are hard working and respect those who are ahead of you. If you are a guy don't be competing with your 'Ogas' on babes, if not your assessment may not go through - talking from experience.
regards.

(1) (Reply)

Does NYSC Allow Pregnant Ladies To Serve? / Sad:-Corpers In Benue Camp Cry Out –No Accomodation, No Food And Zero Welfare / The Evils Of NYSC- How A Female Corper Was Sexually Molested By A Man O War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.