Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (40812 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by milaso: 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
as if they will do something abt it
just gv them power dey will forget such area exist
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by technicallyrich(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
All the zoo politicians are theives,butt why i love atiku is that he doesnt enjoy alone,he shares with the masses.so atiku na robin hood,stealing and distributing.
Peter obi is a miser who holds tight to every penny,so he will help check atiku excesses and possbly advice him.and remember he is a biafran from the east and will not be afraid to speak to atiku like osibande that is doing the yoruba to buhari.
So i endorse peter obi and atiku.they are not saint but far better than the illiterate jubrin and his houseboy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by globemoney: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
deboysben:
So much love for Obi

Can buhari do that?

Na stone them go use pursue him commot
Binikingdowm:
Peter Obi has even done more good things in Lagos than buhari adminstration
baliyubla:
This Peter Obi guy will be President of Nigeria one day.
VISTIN:
The truth is that he has the culture of getting close to the people both before and after elections.

He pay pays attention to everything that matters. I can tell you that if they win, this Apapa mess will be sorted out within a short period.

The only man with no criminal record as a governor.
^
Peter obi bots.... A man who built his shopping mall as governor while failing to complete the state malls he is building for the state or a governor his aide was once caught trying to ferry 250 million Anambra money has no criminal record? ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by rock003: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Movic1:
So? The difficulty in accessing that area has been on over seven years now, PDP was there and couldn't fix it..

And APAPC had been there for 4 of those 7 years but can't find a solution.

Do you really need to be told that you sound like a useful idiot when you defend APC? Just an innocent question.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by eyeview: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Been to both. Apapa is worse. Besides, every Nigerian is affected by this apapa mess
Asshurbanipal:
Isn't what I am seeing here far worse than Aba?
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by woodrow(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Politicians would always be politicians.forget the show.
When obi become VP he wld do more than osibanjo has done.
He wld use helicopters to pass the same places he inc walked or drove past
Don't be deceived they are all d same
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by BanevsJoker(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:

Pardon!
Lol, both of you should get a room.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by wellmax(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
He doesn't have access to an helicopter. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
obi very nnewish indeed, he knows uzo nta very well. grin
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by SalamRushdie: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:

fact
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by helinues: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Lol, both of you should get a room.

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Pajemo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Movic1:
So? The difficulty in accessing that area has been on over seven years now, PDP was there and couldn't fix it..
calm down don't look at it as a part but individual now' buhari has done nothing in his administration let try atiku if he didn't do anything or improve in his four years tenure we try another person till will get they right person.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by degamemaster(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
OBIdiently ATIKUlated. Obi will be the brain behind Atiku's success in gov't.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Joafjoe2018(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by dokyOloye: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
We go suffer all the flat heads wey dey lagos gbam!
Kill them with tax, their eye go hear am.
We dey manage una for lagos yet una get mouth to talk rubbish.
Okay na una go see
That una potopoto republic, una go develop am by force
Afonjas and "owo mi da" sef.
Always seeking to reap where they did not sow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by iamgprince: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Like for obi share for osibanjo
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by KANUISALIVE: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
Orpe7:
Okay na una go see
[/s]

We go pay the tax still buy una papa house

Dirty Afonja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by dkronicle(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
Okay na una go see
such a f00l

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by kayfra: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:

He developed Lekki and Ikoyi

Obi Amaka developer extraordinaire! grin
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by dokie: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
ClearFlair:
But I’ve heard somewhere that thieves and liars are very good at tricking people and making it seem like they care when they actually just want to steal from you.

My friend go check obis activities as governor of anambra.

No be mouth, Peter Obi is a rare breed Nigerian politician. The guy is just a different type. I wonder how he's going to work with Atiku if they win.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by porthouse7(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
it all ends for him next month, he will crawl back to his hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by luvmijeje(f): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mtcheww! He's a nobody. Most of us don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Orpe7(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

We go pay the tax still buy una papa house

Dirty Afonja

E pain am
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by porthouse7(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

Afonjas and "owo mi da" sef.
Always seeking to reap where they did not sow
who no like better thing, Igbo's are nothing but economic migrant in Lagos, go home and develop our state, stop attachment mentality... hausa own abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Chasaq237: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
If ambode has looked at tinubu like this,he would have gotten his return ticket back but he chooses to be a coward and cowardice will never leave him all the days of his life.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by sangresan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
dokie:

My friend go check obis activities as governor of anambra.

No be mouth, Peter Obi is a rare breed Nigerian politician. The guy is just a different type. I wonder how he's going to work with Atiku if they win.

Mumurity...He developed Anambra and your people are still migrating out every week?

receive sense....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by emekanelson(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Welcome developments
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by KANUISALIVE: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:

E pain am
grin grin grin grin

Lolz lazy afonja why e go pain me when i know for sure say your inheritance na me go buy am cool
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by parkparky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
i jst like peter obi for his simplicity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Isn't what I am seeing here far worse than Aba?
Apapa was fine when it was only other Nigerians, Syrians, Lebanese, and white People living there the moment Ibos moved in they destroyed the whole neighborhood. Same thing they did in Festac and Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
madmohamed:
tha is why u vote for Buhari to fix it but he didn't. Let us Vote for atiku if he doesn't fix it u Vote him out
Atiku was already there for 8 yrs, his friends were there for another 8yrs ; neither of them bothered to fix it.

I pray God gives you guys sense one day because you’re a set of very backwards thinking beings.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by jamejanev: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ndlistic:
A Man shared the moment Peter Obivisit Apapa,Lagos yesterday.

He wrote : Our incoming VP Peter Obi doesn't go to Apapa in a helicopter like the outgoing VP Osinbajo who can only walk among the people with a bag of money.

Obi is a man of the streets and anybody who tells you Lagos is for APC will be shocked on February 16.

Source :

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/watch-moment-peter-obi-visited-apapa.html?m=1
We don't want to hear your cry that election is rigged o after Feb 16. Majority of u will commit suicide that day because Buhari is going to win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.