Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter (40830 Views)

Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Obi Visited Only Igbo Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by farem: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
StillX10:
Our incoming vice president, we duff hat sir

Delusion grandeur!
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by T9ksy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Apapa was fine when it was only other Nigerians, Syrians, Lebanese, and white People living there the moment Ibos moved in they destroyed the whole neighborhood. Same thing they did in Festac and Surulere.

Be ni o!!!

Visited Ikeja in November last year and i hardly recognise my hood. I truly wish these folks would achieve their da.mn biafra but on second thought i know from their inherent antecedent, they will still insist on developing messing up my land.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Abbeyme: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
mrfm1:

How? Ayam not understanding! undecided

You know it is a joke na
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Orpe7(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Lolz lazy afonja why e go pain me when i know for sure say your inheritance na me go buy am cool

Keep wishing. Na person wey dey wait for inheritance go allow u come buy am.
I am making my own millions. Forget say we come Nairaland o
At the end of the day can u truly say to urself u had a productive day
Sidon der dey punch keypad shogbo
Last last ne we go still give u money take chop
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by chukwumzurum(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Isn't what I am seeing here far worse than Aba?
Oga that is talking, have u been to aba before?
It's not like this over there.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by thewesternking: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol. Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by KANUISALIVE: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
Orpe7:

Keep wishing. Na person wey dey wait for inheritance go allow u come buy am.
I am making my own millions. Forget say we come Nairaland o
At the end of the day can u truly say to urself u had a productive day
Sidon der dey punch keypad shogbo
Last last ne we go still give u money take chop
[/s]

grin grin grin Owo mi da stay dia de wait for tax hungry go kee you

You de make million but na Igboman tax na ein concern you

Afonja you go suffer
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by dokie: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
sangresan:

Mumurity...He developed Anambra and your people are still migrating out every week?

receive sense....

Person go just open mouth, na opata go dey commot from am.

You wey dey yan dust, Do you live in your state of origin?
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by deebrain(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
deboysben:
So much love for Obi

Can buhari do that?

Na stone them go use pursue him commot

An understatement. He would be shot dead.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Sammyblaq(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
mrfm1:

How? Ayam not understanding! undecided
Keep misunderstanding till after election.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by dareadewuyi: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
what is that he has done now, walking on the street, and so what?,it's all propaganda, when he would have assumed office, you can not see him on the street anymore, it is all campaign strategies.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
We go suffer all the flat heads wey dey lagos gbam!
Kill them with tax, their eye go hear am.
We dey manage una for lagos yet una get mouth to talk rubbish.
Okay na una go see
That una potopoto republic, una go develop am by force
I wish Igbo people can one day leave Lagos,America,Europe and any other place they are both in the world and in Nigeria.
So they would actually teach you people to love what you have and hold unto it firmly.
You should be happy you have Igbo's in Lagos but no,here you are ranting trash up and down.
I just love Igbo's because no matter what happens they will never cause a fight or quarrel until you ignite one.
Be wise and please grow up and stop hate speech.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by RTSC: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
luvmijeje:
Mtcheww! He's a nobody. Most of us don't know him.
You don't need to know him. Atleast you know atiku who is running for president.

Osibanjo did not have half the fame of Peter obi in 2015, when he latched on the buhari candidacy to become vice president.

If osibanjo the unknown nobody can become vice president, anybody can be vice president.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by luvmijeje(f): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
RTSC:

You don't need to know him. Atleast you know atiku who is running for president.

Osibanjo did not have half the fame of Peter obi in 2015, when he latched on the buhari candidacy to become vice president.

If osibanjo the unknown nobody can become vice president, anybody can be vice president.

That's the more reason he didn't need an helicopter. He is even free to trek to Apapa and he won't be mob by the crowd.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by kabrudrapist: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Peter Obi has even done more good things in Lagos than buhari adminstration
Do you want the zombies to die of heart attack grin
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by RTSC: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
luvmijeje:

That's the more reason he didn't need an helicopter. He is even free to trek to Apapa and he won't be mob by the crowd.
Osibanjo did not avoid going by road because he was afraid of being mobbed.
The guy obviously loves attention. We have seen pictures of him being mobbed as vice president while sharing 10k so called trader moni.

He came by helicopter because of the terrible stress in entering apapa by road.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Modarun(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
its about fixong Nigeria, not tribe or religion. Obi is a typucal Ibo man, he wants the country to work. While APC is going about buying votes with tradermoni, Obi is on the ground goibg around the regions looking for problens that needs to be fixed. Our Yoruba brothers knw this guys will hit the geound running but they cant take the shame of these two putting their demigod to shame. Lagoa will definetly enjoy more infrastructure undrr Atiku Obi than it does now cos they wont just take revenue without ploughing back to the commercial hib of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by luvmijeje(f): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
RTSC:

Osibanjo did not avoid going by road because he was afraid of being mobbed.
The guy obviously loves attention. We have seen pictures of him being mobbed as vice president while sharing 10k so called trader moni.

He came by helicopter because of the terrible stress in entering apapa by road.

I refuse to defend Osibanjo because I'm indifferent to him but for Obi, I just don't like him. I've detested him since the day when he was Governor. I'm not his fan.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by RTSC: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
luvmijeje:

I refuse to defend Osibanjo because I'm indifferent to him but for Obi, I just don't like him. I've detested him since the day when he was Governor. I'm not his fan.

Why?
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Orpe7(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

I wish Igbo people can one day leave Lagos,America,Europe and any other place they are both in the world and in Nigeria.
So they would actually teach you people to love what you have and hold unto it firmly.
You should be happy you have Igbo's in Lagos but no,here you are ranting trash up and down.
I just love Igbo's because no matter what happens they will never cause a fight or quarrel until you ignite one.
Be wise and please grow up and stop hate speech.

The world will be a better place without the igbos. Atleast drug peddling will reduce, fake drugs, substandard equipment, stealing of car parts will reduces too
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:

The world will be a better place without the igbos. Atleast drug peddling will reduce, fake drugs, substandard equipment, stealing of car parts will reduces too
Well I see your point of view and I see you are filled with hate and tribalism but I won't waste my time with you.
Igbo's are not the only ones that peddle drugs in fact every tribe in Nigeria has their own flaws and most of what some tribes do are even worse than peddling drugs.
At least they..........
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by IkpuMmadu: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
Okay na una go see

If you kill them with tax them go kill una with expensive products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by luvmijeje(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
RTSC:

Why?
Thank you for asking. Obi raped me of my innocence. He bred an hatred in me that I didn't know I was capable of.

All these happened during the campaign season that ushered in Obiano for his first term. The election was between Ngige and Obiano.

I never knew the Igbos has hatred for the Yorubas due to civil war but thanks to Obi I got to know. But what hurt me most was Obi standing in front of a huge crowd playing the tribal card and stoking the fears of the people. I didn't remember the exact words that he said but I remembered the feelings it left.

I remembered thinking how come come there's no outcry by the crowds. I remembered thinking how come no Igbos on nairaland criticize him. I remembered
looking at my neighbours who are Igbos with suspicious.

But later later, I got to understand the hatred was borned of the feeling of betrayal. But I still expect our politicians to know better. To know that they must never use our fear and our differences to divide us or to win an election.
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by KillTheZombies: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
It will be safe to address Obi as Vice President already. The guy is energetic. Forggerit zombies, the ship has sailed already and it is Obidiently moving toward Atikulation. grin

Gnash your teeth, for it is music to my ears. grin
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Orpe7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

If you kill them with tax them go kill una with expensive products

N we buy from yourba peps
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Goddex: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
deboysben:
So much love for Obi

Can buhari do that?

Na stone them go use pursue him commot
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by abbasajao(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ndlistic:
See Video and pics HERE

A man of the street just Like fayose
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Butoneday2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Like for Obi share for Osinbajo
Re: Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter by Butoneday2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Orpe7:
Okay na una go see
U are a failure and a frustrated being?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome / FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.