Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" (7247 Views)

Akon And Faze Latest / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
4get his face. he can b d ugliest person in the world. his music!!
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
Faze iz da best in the business
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by kellorah: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
to u his is, but not to me wink
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2007
LOL

He will soon be
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by blubadd(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2007
Kellorah, show some maturity and leave the thread for the extremists. they're obviously baiting you, and u keep replying!, whats up with THAT? nothing better 2 do?
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Adetife: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2007
Y'all can try this link for the story http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=87 - NAH TRUE O
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 5:28am On May 01, 2007
blubadd:

Kellorah, show some maturity and leave the thread for the extremists. they're obviously baiting you, and u keep replying!, whats up with THAT? nothing better 2 do?

I c u ve something better to do dts y u replied.See whos talking.Yu didnt jst make sense.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2007
Konvict Music.

AKON & FAZE, 2007

U hrd
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 7:24am On May 02, 2007
Yes oh

Cnt wait
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by eleshin(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2007
well it is a good development for our usic industry but my headache is that akon is busy headlining show in america while faze is in nigeria how are they going to cook up the song in the studio or ain't it a collective album?until the single is out i can't believe it because when wyclef decided to do song with 9ja artist he did it here in our studio the same thing applied to bennie man when he wanted to record with tuface they both travelled to ghana to cook up the song.how is akon in ameria doing a collabo album with faze that has no international passport talk ore of going to america.all na bobo mark my word
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2007
how is akon in ameria doing a collabo album with faze that has no international passport talk ore of going to america.all na bobo mark my word
!!!

GUSH!!! do you hate FAZE this much?? am really very sad, not for no one, but you, you are sick and may your EVIL MIND KILL YOU,
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by LORD101(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2007
Amen
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On May 05, 2007
Baro:

!!!

GUSH!!! do you hate FAZE this much?? am really very sad, not for no one, but you, you are sick and may your EVIL MIND KILL YOU,

Dts so sad.Na wa oh
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2007
This thread is not to compare Faze and 2Face but to celebrate he new develpement with our man.
But comparing both of them album, content wise, Faze sure has along way to go.(THe statement's from Bubbles magazine)
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 2:24am On Jun 17, 2007
Where is the song everyone are crying about lipsrsealedgrin grin grin hummmmmm either way 2face is still gonna be better than faze
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by nguage(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2007
i never heard muc, from the ones i heard, he does not sound like he would push 1000 units in the US,but hey its Akon.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2007
Whats so wrong with the title "In The Kitchen"?
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2007
"In the Kitchen" sounds stupid grin grin grin
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 3:13am On Jun 18, 2007
Omo Eko and everybody other person thats of the opinion that "In the Kitchen" is stupid

Please go check for album title of top chart artistes in the last two years and see that, Faze is not alone in choosing such a title
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2007
freaskie:

Omo Eko and everybody other person thats of the opinion that "In the Kitchen" is stupid

The title is wack!!!close case
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

The title is wack!!!close case

Other wack titles were sell-outs so I can expect a sell-out then,
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by naijafan(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2007
@omo eko
I guess 'chicken noodle soup' sounds better to you than 'in d kitchen'
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2007
naijafan:

@omo eko
I guess 'chicken nodle soup' sounds better to you than 'in d kitchen'
NOpe but the only person that had the title in the Kitchen was R kelly(which he really sang well) and u can't compare his singing to faze.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2007
freaskie:

Other wack titles were sell-outs so I can expect a sell-out then,
eya see faze fan still dreaming grin grin grin grin grin grin, abeg where is akon and faze album
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

eya see faze fan still dreaming grin grin grin grin grin grin, abeg where is akon and faze album

Wait to you see, seeing is believing or in this case, hearing is believing.
Faze collaborating with Akon can't be beans my dear

WATCH OUT!!!!!!
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
freaskie:

Wait to you see, seeing is believing or in this case, hearing is believing.
Faze collaborating with Akon can't be beans my dear

WATCH OUT!!!!!!

See this dreamer, anyway when he brings the album out then i will believe, but right now hell no.

Faze my assssssssssssssssssss

2face 4 ever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by chiogo(f): 2:22am On Jul 03, 2007
"in the kitchen" ko, "in d bedroom" ni. what are two men doin' in d kitchen?
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 2:53am On Jul 03, 2007
Singing
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by chiogo(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2007
funny u! i knew dat but which kain title is dat? undecided
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

See this dreamer, anyway when he brings the album out then i will believe, but right now hell no.

Faze my assssssssssssssssssss

2face 4 ever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

All because na Nigerian, you all think he does not stand a chance, abi?

Content wise, 2 Face is good, but voice wise, Faze is better
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2007
freaskie:

All because na Nigerian, you all think he does not stand a chance, abi?

Been Nigerian has nothing to do with him not making it in the music industry
Content wise, 2 Face is good, but voice wise, Faze is better
The only thing Faze got is "HiGH NOTES" screaming of top of his voice, and i don't think anyone is interested in that songs undecided undecided. he screams and yell like a freaking baby
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by babaluku: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2007
searched on youtube, i aint seeing nuthin, where are all those mad woman and man, screaming in the KITCHEN, can someone convince me and send me the link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. / Hellen Ibe - African Ndiigbo Beauty Goddess AND Master Guitar Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.