Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" (7254 Views)

Akon And Faze Latest / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2007
diyobdw:

9ja4eva link=topic=49802.msg1682848#msg1682848 date=1195115085:

i thot what he said was that he couldn't sign up faze cost of some technical reason but they are look at future but confirm he's working with 2face.
- i wish i can rembr my source hitv/pr primetime? ops? lipsrsealedundecided

Story Story
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by diyobdw(f): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2007
story! once upon a time time time grin

but u get the gist abi?!
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
cool
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2008
Faze 4 Life

Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2008
celemel From General Discussion / Re: Happy New Year  :

The one with me, Akon and faze was taken at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar when Akon was about to leave, and Faze just zoomed into town. (Akon played on dec 29 and Faze played on dec. 30) They met at the airport, and Akon and Faze tried to arrange a joint press-conference to clear the air about their planned collaboration for an album.  I was just lucky to be there, and I joined in the photo session.  Akon reaasured that he can't leave Faze, as both of them have become brothers and friends.  I took a lot of shots, and recorded an interview clip with Faze and Akon but they are patented already. I'm waitng for newspaper, tv and radio houses to contact me for the full clip.  Its for sale.  After all, its a matter of cash! 

celemel From Celebrities / Akon And Faze: The Romance Is Still Alive :

The picture here was taken in Calabar 4 days ago.  Akon was in town for the xmas festival.  Faze too came in, and they met at the airport.  Akon cleared the air that he and Faze are still collaborating only that they are wating for all lose ends to be tied with respect to the deal before they hit the market.  The transcript of the full interview with Akon will be attached soon.  What do you guys say?

@ Celemel, pardon me for quoting you extensively, i thought your first-hand authoritative info and pic would be more germane in the Music session. Thanks bro

Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2008
Faze till fade cool
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by trueshinenaija: 6:53am On May 19, 2012
Faze, OP1 & Lauryn Hill will be on Ms Hill and OP1's remix of "Freedom"
Looking forward to this awesome collaboration...
This info leaked from someone that was in Faze's producer Fliptyce's studio in Lagos..
Shshshsh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. / DOWNLOAD Tee Blaq Ft Olamide & Dammy Krane – Robo Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.