Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" (7346 Views)

Akon And Faze Latest / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2007
Could it be true??
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2007
Its true
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by chiogo(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2007
lol, how come akon is not in naija with him or is his ghost goin' to do it. Didn't he sing in t-pain's new song 'bartender"? he shld be in naija by now.or he'd only record his voice. phewww! na wa oh.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2007
lol omo u re mean oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u dey mind them.

In the kitchen my foot grin grin grin, they wished Akon and faze were singing togethere!!!!!!!I swear Faze and his fans are all dreamers grin grin grin
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by OmoEko1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I checked the website but all I got to say is, the only way for me to believe this rumor is when the song "IN THE KITCHEN COMES OUT'.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by eleshin(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ baro,
i never knew you are this daft,how come you curse me just because of faze.that shows you are not mature at all.i will never reply to your stupid submission anymore coz i cant see how you will wish me dead just because of a discussion we are gaining nothing from.
faze himself admitted that there are some clauses in the contract that he can not disclose which will make him to continue with his independent label that produce his latest album despite being sighn under konvict.he also said that he will travelled at the last quarter of the year to start work on the album.all i know is that faze, if signed under def jam can never become another 2face.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by souleymon(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2007
where r u guys always get the info, these news r sumtimes false
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
LOOK AT ALL OF THEM, DOUBTING THOMASES
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ Eleshin
being sighn under konvict.he also said that he will travelled at the last quarter of the year to start work on the album
same Faze you said didnt have an international passport

Eleshin, that was the ONLY POST you have ever made on this thread, if that's what my CURSE achieved then i have got no regrets, ok. Try to always be objective, and dont be BLIND

PEACE
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by freaskie(m): 3:29am On Sep 06, 2007
Has anyone listened to Platanshun boys' new album, FAZE is the bomb pllllllzzzz

All you haters, go replace your ears
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 3:19am On Sep 10, 2007
Faze na d man
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
Cant wait
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by smile4kenn(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2007
faze is the bomb, Alot of DJs here in this country love playing kolomental, they dont actually know the meaning but bthey say its the ]best African song they ever heard.

Faze and Akon, gonna rock the world
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Mindless(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
Konvict Music:  Akon & Faze , it's 4 real
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sweeti14(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
When i heard ,i was very happy for him grin.Maybe this will make 2face has a wake up call and stop impregnating girls all around the whole world!I can't wait for him to start hittin it all over the world.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sect(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2007
Sweeti 14 you go make me laugh die.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
The Album is cooking, they are in the kitchen as we speak
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Baro(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
You know what? Faze's Independent video compilation is out; it's red hot, get yours from the nearest cd retailer now,

Enjoy this before my boy invades your home alongside[b] Akon[/b]

Peace
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2007
SAY I CAN DO IT ALL ALONE OOOOOOOOO
NA LIE DEM DE LIE O
SAY ICAN SING IT ALL ALONE OOOOOOOO
NA LIE DEM DE LIE O
I BEG TELL 2FACE 2 STAY ON HIS FEET BUT IM DAM SURE THAT HE WILL ALWAY MEET MY GUY FAZE @ THE PERFECT LINE.
WELL AKON FAZE COLLABO WILL BE VERY TIGHT JUST LETS WAIT AND SEE.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2007
Baro:

The Album is cooking, they are in the kitchen as we speak

LOL

I like that
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Eesyboi: 2:05am On Nov 14, 2007
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:33am On Nov 14, 2007
In the kitchen ko kitchen ni, shiooooooooooooo Akon never signed faze, he liedddddddddddddd grin grin grin
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by acidrop(f): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems it was just a rumour
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:44am On Nov 14, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm it seems it was just a rumour
My dear this one don pass rumour, faze straight up lied about the contract
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sect(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2007
moodylady just because hip-hop world posted that thrash doesnt mean its true,faze was actually signed to konvict & i gathered dat he has recorded a song with him(unconfirmed),so don't be joyous yet but i've not heard anything about the album title and come to think of it,why would faze make up a lie of this magnitude,no artist could be so stupid to do such thing.
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by sammy88(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
Akon discarded the Faze/Konvict story saying “I didn’t sign up any deal with Faze, faze is lieing
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
sect:

moodylady just because hip-hop world posted that thrash doesnt mean its true,faze was actually signed to konvict & i gathered that he has recorded a song with him(unconfirmed),so don't be joyous yet but i've not heard anything about the album title and come to think of it,why would faze make up a lie of this magnitude,no artist could be so stupid to do such thing.
Stop deceiving your sef na, Akon didn't even recognized faze, he was trashed like a piece of trash. Faze is a freaking liar angry angry angry even before hip pop posted it, didn't they show it on tv 2days agp grin
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by 9ja4eva: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2007
sammy88:

Akon discarded the Faze/Konvict story saying “I didn’t sign up any deal with Faze, faze is lieing

Source
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by diyobdw(f): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2007
[quote author=9ja4eva link=topic=49802.msg1682848#msg1682848 date=1195115085][/quote]

i thot wat he said was that he couldn't sign up faze cost of some technical reason but they are look at future but confirm he's working with 2face.
- i wish i can rembr my source hitv/pr primetime? ops? lipsrsealedundecided
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by mix: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2007
hey na wah oh! who tell una but i no go mind get d original gist
out!!!
Re: Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" by Voices1: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2007
Nice one. One upcoming artist I have discovered trying to sream like faze is Treeze, when I listen to few of his R&B songs here www.myspace.com/treeze3ze grin
Well I know he will grow to do it better than faze some day. He is on track any way. Faze & Akon, great newz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Were Rappers By Adewale GP / Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / 2face New Single "swallow Your Pride".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.