Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign (39973 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by baike: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2019
people's N2500 millions

naija how far?grin

how are you going to be better in the next 4 year's time?
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by sonofElElyon: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2019
I assure you if he was actually a "theif", being an arch enemy of the federal government, efcc would have invited him!

babyfaceafrica:
dino the theif
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by priest54: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2019
Nawaooooo,vero;mfon come and see
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I assure you if he was actually a "theif", being an arch enemy of the federal government, efcc would have invited him!

and be accused of witch hunting
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by jullary(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Comedy country! And youths never stop shouting atiku and buhari while they both set trap for us,I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Funny enough if Dino doesnt do this the same people will call him mumu. They will say " upon all the money you dey get you no fit buy better....."
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by FATBAYO(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
He should be relegated back to his ward in kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
OVA200:
From the very first time I get to know Dino I so much detest him but many begin to like him or let say pity him because of his recent treatment but some don't know Dino is just playing on Buhari's incompetence and over exaggerating the issue.
I can never pity or like any politians that in one way or the other have skeleton in his/her cupboard which is difficult to find in Nigeria.

WISHING MY HANDSOME SELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
HBD
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by kaykay1980: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
I beg I hate Dino and he must go to jail but why u Op no show us outside of the Bus with Dino pisure make we know say na him true true . Or u just go video inside another person ride come here say na Dino owm

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Only the gullible APC 'yuuts' wpuld believe this grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lols
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by OVA200(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
HBD
Thank you so much bro
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by sonofElElyon: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
And has that ever stopped them? Cases in point: when they used the police and code of conduct bureau against saraki, dino. Please be objective! Efcc would also have gone after dino if he stole. The man has said repeatedly that he has never taken a government contract in his life! Let's be objective even if we don't like a person!

babyfaceafrica:
and be accused of witch hunting
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by dayleke: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
OVA200:
From the very first time I get to know Dino I so much detest him but many begin to like him or let say pity him because of his recent treatment but some don't know Dino is just playing on Buhari's incompetence and over exaggerating the issue.
I can never pity or like any politians that in one way or the other have skeleton in his/her cupboard which is difficult to find in Nigeria.
Am not a fans of any politian or any polical party; am a fans of better Nigeria.

Happy birthday bro.
LLNP.
Enjoy your day.

WISHING MY HANDSOME SELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by OVA200(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=dayleke post=75064505][/quote]Thank you so much bro
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
And has that ever stopped them? Cases in point: when they used the police and code of conduct bureau against saraki, dino. Please be objective! Efcc would also have gone after dino if he stole. The man has said repeatedly that he has never taken a government contract in his life! Let's be objective even if we don't like a person!

you must be joking,if dino said he is clan and you believe him...can you see all his cars in the garage?...and they cam from his salary ?..please say something else..dino like all nigerian politician s are crooks
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Online4u: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Video and pic coming
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by koyeni(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dem just dy spend money anyhow

Check my signature
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by sonofElElyon: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Again I would like you to be objective and analytical. You have not provided one shred of evidence that the man is a thief. Efcc has not even invited him for questioning! You claim the government does not want to be accused of witch hunting but the same efcc invited the senate president ekweremadu who is in the pdp and a vocal critic of government for questioning! If they had anything against dino they would have invited him. If you cannot provide any form of evidence that a man is corrupt, do not accuse him to that effect. Being a senator comes with great connections and opportunities in the private sector. Apart from that, he earns N15m per month as a senator (too much I agree but its backed up by law and extant regulations). As earlier said, he has said he has NEVER TAKEN A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT. Provide evidence to the contrary or stop making unsubstantiated allegations of corruption. BE OBJECTIVE!

babyfaceafrica:
you must be joking,if dino said he is clan and you believe him...can you see all his cars in the garage?...and they cam from his salary ?..please say something else..dino like all nigerian politician s are crooks
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Again I would like you to be objective and analytical. You have not provided one shred of evidence that the man is a thief. Efcc has not even invited him for questioning! You claim the government does not want to be accused of witch hunting but the same efcc invited the senate president ekweremadu who is in the pdp and a vocal critic of government for questioning! If they had anything against dino they would have invited him. If you cannot provide any form of evidence that a man is corrupt, do not accuse him to that effect. Being a senator comes with great connections and opportunities in the private sector. Apart from that, he earns N15m per month as a senator (too much I agree but its backed up by law and extant regulations). As earlier said, he has said he has NEVER TAKEN A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT. Provide evidence to the contrary or stop making unsubstantiated allegations of corruption. BE OBJECTIVE!

it seems you dont want to be logical,imagine someone supporting dino?.....just like a lagosian should tell me tinubu is not a thief ....abeg just cpntnue supporting your pdp and dino abeg......i repeat all naija politicians are crooks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by lagdmark(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
johnpaul1101:
And tomorrow he'll be back soliciting for the sympathy of Nigerians.

I don't know how to say this in a nice way, Buh if thunder doesn't fire our politicians, lightening will!
Please don't send thunder it might hit Buhari who spent 103 days with tax payers money and said he doesn't owe anyone any explanations
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
Only the gullible APC 'yuuts' wpuld believe this grin
Your gullible and unreasonable.based on his history and antecedents,no one will doubt it.the exotic cars he displays,dont you see them? Separate hatred for apc and reality
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rekindle your love this Valentine Season...........
Would you be interested in a two nights luxurious couple get-away at a resort in Lagos at a very reasonable and affordable price?
Features:
1. Boat cruise
2. Candle-lit dinner by the beach
3. 3 Course Buffet meals and lots of fun
contact me for more details
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by delishpot: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
He tours in luxury while his sheeple tour in penury on foot. Poverty is a curse sha. Which person not under a curse would go to stand under the sun in support of someone who drives in a car that can buy 6 plots of land and build houses on them with change still left over?
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Your gullible and unreasonable.based on his history and antecedents,no one will doubt it.the exotic cars he displays,dont you see them? Separate hatred for apc and reality
So, you believe a campaing bus could cost that much, omg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.