Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,558 members, 7,958,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign (40049 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by senatordave1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
So, you believe a campaing bus would cost that much, omg!
Seems your used to stark poverty
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems your used to stark poverty
I doubt if you know whom you're dealing with, lol. By the way, I doubt if you ubderstand the fact that there's a limit to what our constitution allows for spending on campaign by the contestants in each category. Efcc would have picked him immediately if the news was actually true. What's wrong with our youths for goodness sake? They can believe anything without going on a fact-finding path. I dare anyone to show the full picture of that bus
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by sonofElElyon: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Your statements are products of emotion and not facts. I don't belong to any political party so again you are quick to conclude. Tinubu has prima facie corruption allegations against him, dino has absolutely none! STOP HATING! I don't like all his drama but that doesn't make him a thief! If you have any evidence of his corruption, kindly tender , otherwise refrain from libel.

babyfaceafrica:
it seems you dont want to be logical,imagine someone supporting dino?.....just like a lagosian should tell me tinubu is not a thief ....abeg just cpntnue supporting your pdp and dino abeg......i repeat all naija politicians are crooks!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Oponel1962: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Criminality is a chieftaincy tittle for Nigeria Politicians.
Can anyone argue with me.
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
I doubt if you know whom you're dealing with, lol. By the way, I doubt if you ubderstand the fact that there's a limit to what our constitution allows for spending on campaign by the contestants in each category. Efcc would have picked him immediately if the news was actually true. What's wrongwould our youths for goodness sake? They can believe anything without going on a fact-finding path. I dare anyone to show the full picture of that bus
Melaye is an extravagant and flamboyant fellow,he has lost in advance
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by babyfaceafrica: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Your statements are products of emotion and not facts. I don't belong to any political party so again you are quick to conclude. Tinubu has prima facie corruption allegations against him, dino has absolutely none! STOP HATING! I don't like all his drama but that doesn't make him a thief! If you have any evidence of his corruption, kindly tender , otherwise refrain from libel.

k
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lmao! grin

Mercedes bus with a "Rolls Royce's" interior for N250m??

Useless people.

By the way, I watched the video and didn't see any campaign poster or inscription showing "Vote Melaye". No evidence to show the bus is newly acquired or bought for the purpose of campaigns.
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Melaye is an extravagant and flamboyant fellow,he has lost in advance
ok. But please don't say this to the okun people the Yoruba people in kogi which is equally his constituency. They could stone you...just same way they stoned yahaya bello for antagonizing their son
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by BushDoctor123: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
I bet you that the tour bus will be distroyed by yeye bello thugs. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
ok. But please don't say this to the okun people the Yoruba people in kogi which is equally his constituency. They could stone you...just same way they stoned yahaya bello for antagonizing their son
Same okun that are rooting for smart?
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Same okun that are rooting for smart?
maybe a minority of them. Unfortunately, smart isn't smart enough
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Boyoskik(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
9ja...a land of both human n resources wastes!
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by maasoap(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
OVA200:
From the very first time I get to know Dino I so much detest him but many begin to like him or let say pity him because of his recent treatment but some don't know Dino is just playing on Buhari's incompetence and over exaggerating the issue.
I can never pity or like any politians that in one way or the other have skeleton in his/her cupboard which is difficult to find in Nigeria.
Am not a fans of any politian or any polical party; am a fans of better Nigeria.

WISHING MY HANDSOME SELF A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Many like you, right? Let's the INEC conduct and count the votes first
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
awelekiti:
maybe a minority of them. Unfortunately, smart isn't smart enough
Bello will deliver him and buhari
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by excel4us: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
his money,his life
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Bello will deliver him and buhari
ok
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by poiZon: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
firstolalekan:
It shall never be well with this people and their supporters

The same country with one of the smallest workforce ratio in the world, yet can't pay 30k minimum wage is where a rogue that steals everyday will be celebrated and defended by senseless populace.
And this bastards continue to pay themselves 15 to 18 million naira MONTHLY. EXCLUDING Bribe
i hope remi tinubu is part of these bstards?
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by firstolalekan(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
poiZon:

i hope remi tinubu is part of these bstards?
Definitely.
Saraki and others
at least, 95% of them
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
They keep on their frivolous spending of the money they've embezzled and stacked for reelections...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign by dammysholove(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsmeal:
We have just be furnished with a a clip of Popular and controversial Kogi Senator Dino Melaye's tour bus worth N250million for his political campaign ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Watch the video here and see reactions below

He showed you the receipt?? That's power of fake news!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.