Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! (544 Views)

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmm.

Mr Somebody, are you also at the peak of losing your wife to another man due to infertility problem?

As you climb, No as you climb down again within 1 minute, are you sure you be a real man?

Do you know that it is not about being handsome and lanky that will make your woman or girlfriend stick to you forever? It is about how high you can take her to have climax atmosphere.

Even if there is kudi or you have a fat account, your babe/wife may still poke nose into another man's rod if you fail to satisfy her in bed.?

Will you want this to happen?

Definitely, I know your answer will be NO!!!

Infertility most times in Africa and most western countries are associated with women and men are exempted. However, the game has changed and both women and men suffer these health issues.

Up to 15 per cent of couples are infertile. This means they aren’t able to conceive a child even though they’ve had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays a role.

Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility.

Click >> Natural remedy solution for men with infertility issues to read more

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
I'm 36 and I've been struggling with infertility for a bit over a year now. .my wife has been feel discomfort. who doesn't feel like a woman; who feels as if life is passing her by every
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
I survived infertility (quite well in fact) but as with many life crises my healing ... I still feel sadness at times when I hear stories of couples been infertile
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
I also felt guilty and selfish, but I just couldn't help myself-
I had to open up on how I was able to get rid of infertility. with the help of This above Supplement
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
I struggled too, for years, and it was only Neolife Supplement For Fertility Could actually help me.
So I decide To share my Secret
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by emmako234: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good day sir/ma ,Don't waste your money on fake drugs. We have the best to give. If getting pregnant has been a challenge for you and your partner, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I feel your pain, I can't imagine the stress you must have been through, which is why l am here to Illuminate you on some VITAL things you need to do to REVIVE you and get pregnant in LESS than few weeks. There are guarantee natural supplements for infections like, staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Urinary tract infection, Fibroid, Asthma, Infertility in men and women, High blood pressure, Stroke, Hormonal imbalance ,Erectile dysfunction, Sickle cell, Kidney problem, Rheumatism, Ulcer, Cancer, Arthritis and so on

If you want to know more, you can chat me up via this link

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s

Or
Call +2348104441416...no scam, payment on delivery

Your health is our priority

(1) (Reply)

‘They Were Eating Me Alive’ Mechanic Loses Arm To 2 Pig-hunting Dogs / RN Urgently Needed In A Clinic In Ibadan / Do You Know That Human Hair Grows Faster With The Mere Anticipation Of Sex? P1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.