Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race (405 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race by mebomebo: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Female Presidential aspirant and one time Minister Of Education Oby Ezekwesili, of the (ACPN) Allied Congress Party Of Nigeria, has withdrawn from the Presidential Race in the forthcoming elections.

However Oby Ezekwesili, who spoke on reason why she has to abandon the race for the apex office of the federation reveals that...

See Full Details below

https://billzbox.com/blogs/politics/oby-ezekwesili-drops-out-of-2019-nigerian-presidential-election.html

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race by forreelinc(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race by mebomebo: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin but She is sound nah
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race by forreelinc(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
mebomebo:
grin but She us sound nah
angry abeg everybody sound jare, na make i no dey laff everytime i see u na e be the koko

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Explains Why She Has To Abandon The Presidential Race by mebomebo: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Fela Durotoye has joined her ooooo who is next
forreelinc:

angry abeg everybody sound jare, na make i no dey laff everytime i see u na e be the koko

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Should Leave Politics And Return To The Church / Seyi Makinde, Dapo Lam Adesina Tighten Security As Violence Claims Campaign / Five Reasons Why President Buhari And His Stalwarts Will Rig In February.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.