Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven (402 Views)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by mebomebo: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
As the challenge trend continues, most trending today on social media is the #1stThingIWillDoInHeaven.

However, reading trends on what people wish to do when they get to Heaven has shredded social media apart.

Ridiculously as it sounds, most social media users have wished to seat on the LORD's Throne.

See reactions on link below

https://billzbox.com/blogs/news/1st-thing-i-will-do-in-heaven-challenge.html

Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Shake hands with Angel micheal
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Racoon(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Appreciate who God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are that I've heard about and believed in for ages.Next is to secure my mansion before someone else displace me within because I don escape hell already.
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by CreepyBlackpool: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'mma hit that stripper factory staight up! grin
then drown myself in the beer volcano.

After that, pasta and meatball galorecheesy
all hail the flying spaghetti monster! Ramen
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Make sure buhari is not in heaven
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by Bruno3000(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
dingbang:
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by mebomebo: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin so nah Uncle Bubu no deserve heaven abi Why nah

dingbang:
Re: What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Get To Heaven by mebomebo: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2019
All Man deserve that place ooo grin grin
dingbang:

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Is Crying Again / PMB Will Not Win The Election. Agree Or Disagree? / Breaking: Nigerian Bar Association Rejects Suspension Of CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.