Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (21010 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by The5DME(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2021
;
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Entimz: 1:16pm On May 05, 2021
I had the same experience in Kano when I was searching for greener pastures..I couldn't bear it I have to leave the place insulting the person who invited me..Neolife Na poor people home

2 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Gabe427: 1:20pm On May 05, 2021
me sef
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by The5DME(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2021
scammers everywhere
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by ITDarrell(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2021
I see them around Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State very often at junctions seeking for free rides!!!
They don't mind climbing 911 lorry.
They can travel from Akwa Ibom to Lagos through different Gravel trucks and palm oil Lorries in the name of (OPM i.e Operating on People's Money) to attend seminars!!
Some go along begging for lunch money looking so hungry and long necked !!!!
My Cousin was there and it took the Grace of God for her to pull out after her friend died of road accident and wasn't even noticed by their up-lines nor the agency!!!

4 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Tundex911: 1:33pm On May 05, 2021
Thank your head, what about those graduate wey don fell victim...

Yeye things

Smh
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by mofedamijo(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2021
Why can't this idiots come together and get a product that Nigerians need so badly. Then ship it down from China and sell.

1) Rechargeable small fans.
2) Beautiful and efficient manual blenders.
3) Biofuel stoves.
4) Nice plastic lunch packs Etc.

Then sell it to people, people then go and sell in their neighbourhoods or sell it online.

The problem why Nigeria is not growing is because people would rather channel their brain into negative money making ventures rather than positive money making ventures.

4 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Berryli: 1:34pm On May 05, 2021
same story. I once attended such years back, only to be tricked into almost attending another in the guise of an interview ( I said almost cos I didn't have the patience to stomach their disgustingly annoying speech) what gets me more mad is the hungry looking so called ' managers' appearing unkept in a washed up rumpled coat and shoes that have been to hell and back, promising you financial freedom ( I will be like ' can't they even fake looking rich) those neo life guys are super annoying. what's worse is using diff company names to lure people to attend such meetings in the name of interviews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Terver90: 1:36pm On May 05, 2021
This people never retire this old mental robbery against the weak and poor? Exactly went through sometime 2018, I got a supposed big job interview sms from Zaria to the almighty Abuja, what the op described is a mirror to my experience. I am just laughing as I read through
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by ecomalchemist(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2021
mofedamijo:
Why can't this idiots come together and get a product that Nigerians need so badly. Then ship it down from China and sell.

1) Rechargeable small fans.
2) Beautiful and efficient manual blenders.
3) Biofuel stoves.
4) Nice plastic lunch packs Etc.

Then sell it to people, people then go and sell in their neighbourhoods or sell it online.

The problem why Nigeria is not growing is because people would rather channel their brain into negative money making ventures rather than positive money making ventures.

Best comment I've seen this year, remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Jamesz12: 1:44pm On May 05, 2021
Wow we are many o
I think say na only me experience am o

Naso one Idiot for Benin carry me go their office after he has preached about investment and financial freedom to me.
When I got there and saw the people preaching to me, very hungry set of human being naim I tell them say I wan go urinate, them no gree. To cut long story short, we nearly fight that day.
The next time I was passing there I saw some persons they had hoodwinked begin me for transport I just pity dem give them Small thing

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Terver90: 1:44pm On May 05, 2021
Younghacka:

cheesy
Maybe The Senior Manager For Give Me Group Beating Cos They Respect That Their Coordinator Woman No Be Here. . . I No Know Wetin She Day Put For Mouth Talk To Them. . .
And The Senior Manager That Put Her Hand In My Pocket Was The One That Was Lapped By Her Fellow Senior Manager In The KEKE. . .
Managerial lapping grin grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by LadySarah: 1:49pm On May 05, 2021
Dunno if they use jazz. a hnd1 student was caight in their web.One full yr her phone always rang out without picking.Trace her here and she dissappears to another location.her coursemates reported she came for lectures once in a while finally she stopped. and one day we got a call from a hospital that she just had a stillbirth.

Marketing one kind herbal tea and insisting she makes upto 50k per carton meanwhile one naira we didnt see in her account.She was just looking lost.

These ppl should be probed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Angelacruz: 2:00pm On May 05, 2021
D way u narrate it is so funny.....
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by shegzy1988(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2021
dis pple are well trained n if u don't stand Weller,dey go collect ur Money.....but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ile ife osun state
wooden blinds 12000 per square metre
day and night 8000
aluminum 6000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by starwiss(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2021
Op same thing happened to me but as I observe their packageing na him I ball out. What pains me is the number of young brainwashed people serving them.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by elganzar(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
I fell for it in my 100 level (Unilag), wanted to make extra cash_ so I applied as an usher...The plan was to use the wages from the job to fare myself back to my place...

Story short,after their mind games_ I had to trek back from yaba bus stop to unilag gate, then from unilag gate to highrise...I cried, almost cursed God...
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by jojothaiv(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2021
Younghacka:
True. . . Nigerians Always Has A Way Of Corrupting A System That Seems Incorruptible. . . They Will Always Discover New Way To Bend The Rules.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by NzeSteve(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2021
You just reminded me what I took me time to forget....

I fell victim to their scam during Covid 19 period last year when Interstate bounders were shut down....

When the whole thing started with motivational speak part of me concluded this is a pure scam but I stayed to see the end cus I was invited by my very close female friend( since den I don't trust any woman if not my mum)...

The person that invited me convinced me of paying 17.5k for my starter kits, registration, bla bla... They asked me to come the nxt 2days for my work..... I dress well... left home without a food to hoping to start a work cus I needed to work badly den.... Not knowing I have to start frm where I stopped with their motivational speech.... I decided to stay to the end cus I have already deposited 17.5k to them ... I left home by 7am... they concluded around 6:30pm....

To cut the story short.... They asked us to buy their products worth 200k upward to start earning and be promoted..... If u see me that day eeh .... I feel like scattering the whole place.

That event was very hard for me to forget cus a very good friend of mine made me to fall for them.... Till date we don't speak... I blocked her in all platform.... And I learnt never to trust 100%

3 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by jojothaiv(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Research Topic: Exploring The Full Potentials Of the INEC’s Smart Card Reader....
Long before now, the only function of the INEC’s Smart Card Reader (SCR) which was known to Nigerians was Just the “Accreditation” - And even at that, this “Accreditation” function was rejected at the Election Tribunals due to the fact that the Current Electoral Act didn't support the use of the SCR. The Current Electoral Act still recognises ONLY the manual “INEC-Register” methods of Accreditation.
But Nevertheless, during the various off-cycle elections, and during the General Elections of 2019, the INEC was able to successfully test-run a lot of all the other of the “untapped functions” of the SCR such as:
1. Identification of the individual.

2. Authentication of the individual with respect to the Voter's Card which he/she presented at the Accreditation Stage.

3. Categorisation of the various Elections that might be taking place simultaneously and sorting the voters’ information appropriately according to the Elections which they are supposed to participate in

4. Actual Electronic Voting using the SCR itself.

5. Instant and simultaneous transmission of the results (as well as voters’ information) to all the necessary servers - either at the Wards, LGAs, States, etc - through a dedicated mobile wireless network configured specifically for the purpose. (Just the way the POS technology uses mobile wireless network to transmit and receive information).

It is also possible for someone to vote in an election from a Polling-Unit that is not the one which he registered with, provided that the voter is still within the locality where his Voter's Card can vote in that particular Election in question.
For Example, A Voter that registered in Anambra State can conveniently participate and vote in the Presidential Election if he is in Lagos State, but he cannot vote for Governorship or Senatorial Elections in Lagos State, since his source Polling-Unit in Anambra State cannot decide for localised elections within Lagos State.
During the Categorisation and sorting phases, the SCR can detect the Elections which the particular voter can participate in, and the ones which he cannot.
The only things that it would require for all these full potentials of the SCR to be achieved is proper configurations (and upgrades) to the software of the SCR, and then, the amendment of the Electoral Act, and adequate logistics put in place.
Currently..,, (and this is, assuming that INEC is waiting for the amendment of the Electoral Act, and all other variables remaining constant),
It is highly expected that once the Electoral Act is amended, the very first step towards the full-blown “Electronic Voting” would be to digitize the Accreditation/Identification process, as well as the transmission process. Thus, there won't be need for all those Manual Accreditation, and Manual Transmission Methods any longer.
It would also be fast and “manipulation-proof” too, since the Collation is happening Simultaneously at many servers across the various levels of the Election at different locations.
For example, if somebody tries to hack one (or two) of the servers, the person cannot hack all the other numerous servers that are working independent of those particular servers which he tried to hack.
As time goes on, full electronic voting can then be introduced (that is, after series of test-running must have been successfully conducted).
And ultimately, as the Electronic Voting becomes fully functional, INEC can then decide to make it possible for someone to vote in elections from Polling-units that are not the ones they registered in, so far the SCR can specify the Accreditation/Voting processes as “off-unit” activities, and then collated adequately in the appropriate servers of the appropriate Wards or LGAs, and then, the information properly documented in the off-unit servers (where the actual election took place) so that there won't be misinformation or excess figures after the collation of the results.
(This particular process may seem too complicated and cumbersome, but that is just what it has to be... If INEC puts it in place and execute it properly, nobody would even notice how complicated or cumbersome it is).

The Importance of Electronic Accreditation.

1. There won't be room for over-voting at the Polling-units any longer (even if the election officials deliberately allowed such) because, once the Polling Officer clicks the button for “End Of Election”, the SCR automatically transmits all the Voters’ Information to all the upper Levels of Collation-Servers, even before the vote-counting begins.

2. The Accreditation data can only be sourced/generated directly from the voters who came out to vote. It cannot be keyed-in manually. Therefore, the only information the SCR can transmit are those that were generated as the voting progressed, and not some sort of invented figures or manipulated figures.

3. If someone comes with another person's Voter's Card, the Identification and Authentication processes will fail.
And if such person proceeds to vote notwithstanding, it will definitely result to over-voting. (In this case, the work is now seriously on INEC to make sure that the SCR doesn't fail in the Identification and Authentication processes)
The Importance of Electronic Transmission.

1. It eliminates all the possible errors that usually occur due to wrong additions, writing down the wrong figures, seeing figures wrongly due to tiny writings, seeing figures wrongly due to poor writings, omissions, and so on.

2. It eliminates delays that usually occur during the calling out of the figures for addition, the actual time wasted during the addition itself, the encountered-errors and the decision-making process that usually follows based on what to do with the encountered errors, time of transportation of the results from one level of collation to the higher level.

3. It enforces instant notification and publicity of the results as they come in. The results are no more shrouded in tight secrecy, and made visible only to the INEC officials and Party Agents that are strictly guarded at the collation centres. This time, the Virtual-Results-Portal becomes very active and gets constantly updated with the results from all the points of collation.

4. Information about all the cancelled Polling-units (including cancelled Wards and LGAs), as well as the reasons for such cancellations, would be clearly seen and be well appreciated and accepted by all the parties involved, and also by the viewing public.
DISADVANTAGES.....

The Only disadvantage I see with all these is that:
The Politicians (judging from the amount of immaturity they show off currently) may feel so cheated with the new system, being that they no longer have a strong control over the outcome of the electoral system, and therefore they may decide to go to any length through violence, in order to make sure that they thwarted the elections. This may eventually lead to increased loss of lives and properties.
But the good news is, the violence will only last a little while, and by then, the Politicians would be forced to become more mature and realise by themselves that “it is the people who vote to choose them that they should try their best to always satisfy, and not those that conduct the elections.
**Meanwhile....
If there are any more Disadvantages (or Advantages) which I omitted in the write-up, then anyone is free to point them out, so that it can be added..
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by mastertek: 2:33pm On May 05, 2021
Until you people gathered to burst them and give them beating of their life, this won't stop

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by geesilver(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2021
Younghacka:
I Wish To Share My Experience With The House On How I Almost Parted Ways With My Money Due To A Scam Job Interview Yesterday.
I Met A Colleague Of Mine In School (Same Faculty And Level) On Tuesday 22nd January While I Was Heading For Fellowship, We Greeted As Usual And Talked About The Current Strike And Possible Resumption, As I Was Going He Called Me Back And Asked What I Was Doing To Make Income I Replied ''Nothing''; Then He Gave Me His Number That I Should Call Him Today For A Job Opportunity Where I Can Be Making Income, I Took His Number Joyously And Promised To Call Him Later.
Fastforward To Yesterday Wednesday, I Called Him Early Morning And He Picked And Said I Should Come To Alamieyeseigha Road Here In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. I Was Occupied By Something In The Morning So I Was Late And He Kept Calling Me Until I Arrived, When I Arrived He Took Me To A Hall (Golden Gate Multipurpose Hall).
As I Entered, I Saw People Sitting In Small Groups With Somebody Talking To Each Group, I Was Taken To One Ebi And He Sat Down With Me And Started Motivating Me, I Was Like ''What Nonsense Is This?'' :| :/
I Just Played Along With The Guy's Ranting As He Talked For More Than An Hour Telling Me About My Dreams And How Job Is A Scam And Having A Boss Is Slavery In The 21st Century.
I Was Just Nodding My Head In Amazement As He Fired Down And Was Sweating On His Face, He Probably Though I Was Buying His Preaching Until A Lady Came Forward And The Groups Were Told To Summarize And Come Together.
The Lady Started Another Session Of Motivational Speeches As She Called On Supposed Senior Managers (Hungry Looking And Wearing Unironed Cloths) To Give Us Advice; The 3 Of Them Each Spent An Average Of 7 Minutes Telling Us About Their Life Story And How They Are Now Managers And Some Almost Directors And Living In Financial Freedom.
Meanwhile I Was Looking At Their Shoes As They Spoke And I Though In My Mind That These Shoes Have Really Seen Life. Finally The First Lady Took Over And Gave Us Another Round Of Advice And Motivation. She Finally Called On A Young Senior Manager Wearing Jump Up Trousers And Rumpled Shirt. By This Time I Was SMH In My Mind.
The Guy Told Us His Own Story And How He Is Now On The Path Of Financial Freedom.
He Started Telling Us About How You Can Grow To Diamond Director Earning More Than 20 Million Monthly And He Showed Us Pictures Of People Who Were Agberos And School Dropouts Who Are Living Large Due To Neolife, Travelling Around The World.
To Cut The Long Story Short, After Another 2 Hours Of Preaching They Gave Us Form To Fill Our Details And We Were Asked To Choose From 2 Packages Costing 16k And 21k Respectively. By This Time One Of The Guy That Was Behind Me Had Left The Place Angrily And Disappointed. I Was Just Sitting There Because Of Courtesy And I Wanted To See The End Of Their Game. The Guy Asked Us To Bring Out Our ATM Cards For Quick Processing But Nobody Bulged, Then They Asked For Cash And The Senior Managers Were Called Out To Attend To Us, The Guy That Came To Me Asked Me How Much I Had I Looked At His Shoe And Clothes And Felt Pity For Him So I Decided To Play Cool, Told Him The Money With Me Is Already Budgeted For Something Else, Then A Girl Came And Tried To Seductively Made Me Pay, I Told Her I Did Not Plan To Spend Any Money Here And She Insisted I Pay Even If Its N100. . . She Was Literally Searching My Pockets shocked .
I Finally Gave Her N100 As I Did Not Want To Fall My Hand.
Then We Gathered And Their Supposed Coordinator Who They Were Treating Like A god.
She Gave Another 30 Minutes Talk As The Managers Cheered Her On. . . My Eyes Were Just Fixed On Her As I Knew Instantly That This Woman Was Using This People To Pay Her Bills While They Are Do The Work. . . ''Suffering And Smiling'', I Could Taste The Lies And Deceit In Her Words.
They Later Closed As The Talked Briefly To The Newbies Once Again And About 3 People Took My Numbers.
I Just Acted Like Nothing Was Wrong And Left. . . As I Was Waiting For KEKE, I Saw Two Senior Managers Lapping Each Other In Another KEKE And I SMH As I Was Ashamed On Their Behalf.
P.S. Most Of The People That Came With Me Were People That Saw Notices Of Job Vacancy Like Cleaners, Cooks, Office Assistants With Juicy Salaries etc.
This Morning 4 Different People Has Called Me About 10 Times And I Told Them I Cannot Make It.
The Next Person That Calls I Will Bare My Mind To Him/Her.
I Just Pity My Friend Yusuf That Is In Their Mental Cage Hoping For A Good Lifestyle While Another Person Pays Her Bills With His Sweat.
I Am Just Angry For My 100 Naira That Just Loss Like That.
Please BE WARY OF THESE PEOPLE AND SAVE YOURSELF WASTE OF ENERGY AND MONEY.
OP why did you say you cannot make instead of I would not be able to come around...... abi you no know say you dey swear for yourself ni...... you cannot make it ke.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Karlifate: 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
Younghacka:

The Lady Started Another Session Of Motivational Speeches As She Called On Supposed Senior Managers (Hungry Looking And Wearing Unironed Cloths) To Give Us Advice;

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
Make i no talk my own sha.....i feel ur pain bro
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by NACE13: 3:34pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin This guy is Funny.

Experienced same with GNLD while searching for an IT placement; The dude who was 'preaching' to us in our small group was just bathing me with spittle. Immediately I heard we were to pay for some BS package. I stood up and left, they were trying to call me back, but I didn't even bother to respond. One of them made a silly remark and I cursed her children for saying such.

Starched shirt and chinos trousers wasted
Transport money and time wasted
I felt used, mehn

Kai! The offer was just too good to be true. IT student 40k angry sad

2 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by NACE13: 3:37pm On May 05, 2021
geesilver:

OP why did you say you cannot make instead of I would not be able to come around...... abi you no know say you dey swear for yourself ni...... you cannot make it ke.

Why do Nigerians like you read meaning into every thing. sad Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by phorget(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2021
Bring one person that will also bring another person... Mama uka did exposed them.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Beckham14: 3:47pm On May 05, 2021
I remember when I was looking for job around Warri, I saw a very big signpost indicating vacancy for a storekeeper at "Ehvise Global Resource" I quickly rushed and copy out the number and email address, so I can give them a call.

When I got home, I hurriedly pounced on my garri and dried fish to settle the ongoing crisis in my stomach, as I was doing justice to the garri and fish, I picked up my phone and called them. A young lady with a sweet voice answered, asked about my qualification and said I should come for interview the next day.... I was happy thinking that "oil dey my head"

I quickly carry out my dangerous shoe outside so that the hot sun can heal it from it offensive odor.

At 7am, I knocked at my neighbor's door who's a keke operator to come and carry me to the place at Ovie Palace road, he came out and showered me with compliments on my looks.

We got there and to my surprise, the girl who answered the phone called my name to take my seat, Na from there hot shiit start to catch me... Then took me to a room filled with young guys and girls sweating and writing on a plain sheet of paper. They said I should write my own too, I started writing.

After the test, one guy came out and said that only 3 people passed out of 14, he called my name that I scored 70 (me when I write rubbish) and the other two scored 65 and 70 respectively and he tore the script saying we don't need all that.... E don clear for my eyes say this people wan scam me, but instead of Moet to waste, make belle kukuma burst. I played along and watch them fool themselves.

Then they started requesting for money to buy one Useless supplementdrug which will make us millions and place us at dangote's level. They sent the girl to come and meet me, I whispered to her ears that I left my UBA withdrawal slip at home and my place is very far, she said no problem and gave me 500 as transport to bring it tomorrow.. I went home and bought pork meat and ice cream with that money and ate to my satisfaction. I later fúcked her when we met at a wedding ceremony close to my place sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by 2dice01: 4:11pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
I remember when I was looking for job around Warri, I saw a very big signpost indicating vacancy for a storekeeper at "Ehvise Global Resource" I quickly rushed and copy out the number and email address, so I can give them a call.

When I got home, I hurriedly pounced on my garri and dried fish to settle the ongoing crisis in my stomach, as I was doing justice to the garri and fish, I picked up my phone and called them. A young lady with a sweet voice answered, asked about my qualification and said I should come for interview the next day.... I was happy thinking that "oil dey my head"

I quickly carry out my dangerous shoe outside so that the hot sun can heal it from it offensive odor.

At 7am, I knocked at my neighbor's house who's a keke operator to come and carry me to the place at Ovie Palace road, he came out and showered me with compliments on my looks.

We got there and to my surprise, the girl who answered the phone called my name to take my seat, Na from there hot shiit start to catch me... Then took me to a room filled with young guys and girls sweating and writing on a plain sheet of paper. They said I should write my own too, I started writing.

After the test, one guy came out and said that only 3 people passed out of 14, he called my name that I scored 70 (me when I write rubbish) and the other two scored 65 and 70 respectively and he tore the script saying we don't need all that.... E don clear for my eyes say this people wan scam me, but instead of Moet to waste, make belle kukuma burst. I played along and watch them fool themselves.

Then they started requesting for money to buy one Useless supplementdrug which will make us millions and place us at dangote's level. They sent the girl to come and meet me, I whispered to her ears that I left my UBA withdrawal slip at home and my place is very far, she said no problem and gave me 500 as transport to bring it tomorrow.. I went home and bought pork meat and ice cream with that money and ate to my satisfaction. I later fúcked her when we met at a wedding ceremony close to my place sha.
Beckham off life
Boss you dey Para oo grin

You chop the Girl money
Still chop the Bae like nkwobi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Kroos205: 4:12pm On May 05, 2021
op just narrated my story exactly. mine happened at lagos, igando was the interview venue. you could have seen the way i budget my salary only to meet one nonsense scam
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Beckham14: 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
2dice01:
Beckham off life
Boss you dey Para oo grin

You chop the Girl money
Still chop the Bae like nkwobi cheesy

Wetin man go do my broda?

As my gbola nor gree get sense so, I allow am play dirty play with the yeye girl.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by 2dice01: 4:37pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
Wetin man go do my broda?

As my gbola nor gree get sense so, I allow am play dirty play with the yeye girl.
Lmao

I remembered when i went to the neolife bullshít
immediately i got there i knew this was GNLD twin brother

I was sitted between two ladies
i started flirting with the two girl simultaneously as the Director and his sub keep brainwashing us cheesy with all the money they are making

When i was bored and hungry
I took their digits went home
We continue our friendship

The one i like more said am a Badboy
How will i be wooing two girls at the same time cheesy
All what i was telling the other girl she was hearing grin

Was just laughing
Wetin man pikin go do now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.