Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (21011 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Bar1941(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
Nigeria is a very useless country infact the most useless country in the whole world, if not those idiots will not be doing foolish things like that and noone is calling them to order.

I fell for thesame trap in 2014, one stupid guy with his wife back then in Ibadan, I hurriedly disposed the foolish products they gave me to realise part of my money. They are nothing but jobless nonentities.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Beckham14: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
2dice01:
Lmao

I remembered when i went to the neolife bullshít
immediately i got there i knew this was GNLD twin brother

I was sitted between two ladies
i started flirting with the two girl simultaneously as the Director was brainwashing all of us cheesy

When i was bored and hungry
I took their digits
We continue our friendship

The one i like more said am a Badboy
How will i be wooing two girls at the same time cheesy
All what i was telling the other girl she was hearing grin

Was just laughing
Wetin man pikin go do now

No time to waste time. Hope say you whip one of them?

Well, I lashed that girl till she get sense go buy Ogwashi Uku polytechnic form and stop that rubbish job.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Telsa(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
I experienced the same issue with those KEDI people in Akure. I just listened to them talk till the end of the so called seminar then I left the venue.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by 2dice01: 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:

Well, I lashed that girl till she get sense go buy Ogwashi Uku polytechnic form and stop that rubbish job.
I didn't cause i was on some self discovery package

Which is more Beneficial

Hahaha
Na auto factory setting you give am so
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Beckham14: 5:06pm On May 05, 2021
2dice01:
I didn't cause i was on some self discovery package

Which is more Beneficial

Hahaha
Na auto factory setting you give am so
Reason why I say my gbola no get sense.

It heals the sick.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by 2dice01: 5:07pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
Reason why I say my gbola no get sense.
It heals the sick.
Funny Guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by ameh99: 5:34pm On May 05, 2021
Still so many gullible people in Nigeria.. undecided

Just imagine...

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by chukswag(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2021
Mine was funny, Got a text stating i should send my details in order to be considered for an interview, I did oo, thinking it was one of the jobs I applied for. I got a call directing me on meet for the interview the next day, I was so happy, dude even asked me not to forget my C.V. On the Day, I took transport to the location, with starched shirt and tie, feeling confident...It didn't dawn on me at first cos I went 30 mins earlier..People began to trickle in, when I assessed them, I saw most of them were teenagers, red flag, but I still tried to motivate myself and hope for the best. Then a board was brought into the hall, my mind became bitter cos I felt embarrassed, dressed to kill with Office file...Then I consoled myself and decided to wait a little after being persuaded by some of their members. Then the aggressive shabby looking guy started his lecture..These people try to convert you by any means. When I was finally leaving, To avoid losing on all ends, I collected number from a pretty looking lady among them. During the chat, she said she can only accept me if she gets to register me..promising me a neolife future together ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Johnsown1(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2021
I was once a victim
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by tightpussy156: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
They are scammers.if you no sharp them go collect your money before you no it you don spend reach 50k.caculate that on each client that fall prey. 7yrs ago they wanted to try me but i told them they are learners even the stupid man.they say na general manager is a hungry looking fool with pam slipers an jumpee trouser.his shirt as faded.the mesenger there a girl who was using all means to seduce me to collect money wore faded tear tear skirt and top with file slipers.i just play along that day with them till they finish.but later told all of them am not interested right before everybody that you dont expect me to pay close to 40k for this trash because you want give me fake work.there trick you bring someone u promoted that person bring another.another person bring so the cycles continue.they use the foolish ones to work day an nite to bring money for them if you no smart na sorry be your name.till today them they catch mugu.i later gave them 500 naira to buy food from my heart make them no say level pass level because they look hungry.even the girl was ready to get down with me instantly na just for me to say follow me because they see i was very neat with good wears, good performe ,gold watch an shoes.who no smart go fall mugu for NEO LIFE.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Layze(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2021
Ọmọ, as I am reading through, tears is just streaming down my cheeks with laughter because the experience I had in September 2019 with a friend of mine is exactly the same. Chai grin

It seems they all have the same modus operandi.

The one I attended is in Ilorin. I went there after my ATS 3 exam. I was lured there with my friend with a poster about an usher job that pays 5k per event. grin

Ọmọ, that day was mad. My friend wanted to leave after about an hour, I was just telling him to chill.
The annoying part is where they ask us to bring 16k to start.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by cayorday89(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
My first experience with them was in 2010 still looking for admission, was introduced to it by a guy in my area who told me he works for white people in a hotel and they pay well and still need more people, na so I shine my eye say it be like say time don reach to forget this university levels for now and make money, getting there with all their story and foolish motivational talk, shishi I no drop, they even told us if it is #20 we should drop to register, I no gree.. What prompted my outright refusal(not that I would have paid it before sef, such networking is not meant for me wey be introvert and parents dey lock inside house) was when they said some people will pay but won't come back because those ones have been destin3d to pay their forefathers debt to GNLD, hearing that alone makes me not to drop even #1, cos my forefathers be villagers and na me be second generation wey go dey city..
Second was after university, a departmental friend lied to me, so I went only to get there and see the GNLD rubbish but I stayed all through cos I saw some other familiar faces from school, same format of pay as little as #100 told them to borrow me cos I am with my transport, them vex tear the form, I no send, them still beg me, for my mind even as a secondary school leaver I no fall na when I come finish UNI, I go Coe fall, lailai... Till date, the departmental lady friend no gree chat me again.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by silaswills01(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2021
I had very similar experience while seeking for job in Lagos back then in 2015 those guys can lie for Africa
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2021
Meanwhile I Was Looking At Their Shoes As They Spoke And I Though In My Mind That These Shoes Have Really Seen Life. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by liztop2012(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2021
They are on facebook job sections now, I applied to one supermarket vacancy on facebook job, on getting there at dalemo bustop beside Zenith bank on Mon 4th May 2021 they are the one. They use same format for unknown jobseekers, na curse I dey curse them sha.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Geeman2006: 8:21pm On May 05, 2021
OP! You should have warned us that it is a funny story.. Lwkmd grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by superjab247: 12:35am On May 06, 2021
mrkings84:
My brother the sermons those guys preach can turn one's mind upside down. The day I attended their meeting through a friend just like u, they took my 2k, I never went their again....

But u have strong mind o, if someone like u join Boko Haram u go kill people finish because of ur strong mind!
grin grin
Nigga 2k wey him part to huzzlers dey pain am grin grin grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by mrkings84(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

grin grin
Nigga 2k wey him part to huzzlers dey pain am grin grin grin

In fact I think I was hypnotized
2k, plus tp of 500, plus hours wasted!
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by lusid: 1:44pm On May 06, 2021
Beckham14:

me na Mouth Gig she give me after i don seduce the bitch come my house. Dem dey craze
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by geesilver(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2021
NACE13:

Why do Nigerians like you read meaning into every thing. sad Na wa o
Please tell me the simple meaning of it .... Maybe I. Mistaking here.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Graciafun(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2021
Slynation:

That dirty slap could have been the surest thing grin

It could have reset her blocked brains.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by apatheticme(f): 7:50am On May 09, 2021
Slynation:
Lwkm...... grin grin grin This more of a comedy than story grin interestingly I experienced this in the past!! But OP i must confess u got chills, me i left them in middle of the jamboree, Say i no fight them that day is by the grace of God because they made me to write an application letter, CV included, bring 4 passports,dress in cooperate,and the most painful aspect is that they told me to come as early as 7am if not i should forget about the job, me thinking it was genuine went 6:30am only to wait for the idiots till about 11:30am without eating anything.... They are lucky it wasn't anywhere closer to my hood, i would have broken someone's head before leaving

This is hilarious aswear grin

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by carter009(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chukswag:
Mine was funny, Got a text stating i should send my details in order to be considered for an interview, I did oo, thinking it was one of the jobs I applied for. I got a call directing me on meet for the interview the next day, I was so happy, dude even asked me not to forget my C.V. On the Day, I took transport to the location, with starched shirt and tie, feeling confident...It didn't dawn on me at first cos I went 30 mins earlier..People began to trickle in, when I assessed them, I saw most of them were teenagers, red flag, but I still tried to motivate myself and hope for the best. Then a board was brought into the hall, my mind became bitter cos I felt embarrassed, dressed to kill with Office file...Then I consoled myself and decided to wait a little after being persuaded by some of their members. Then the aggressive shabby looking guy started his lecture..These people try to convert you by any means. When I was finally leaving, To avoid losing on all ends, I collected number from a pretty looking lady among them. During the chat, she said she can only accept me if she gets to register me..promising me a neolife future together ����
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by carter009(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tightpussy156:
They are scammers.if you no sharp them go collect your money before you no it you don spend reach 50k.caculate that on each client that fall prey. 7yrs ago they wanted to try me but i told them they are learners even the stupid man.they say na general manager is a hungry looking fool with pam slipers an jumpee trouser.his shirt as faded.the mesenger there a girl who was using all means to seduce me to collect money wore faded tear tear skirt and top with file slipers.i just play along that day with them till they finish.but later told all of them am not interested right before everybody that you dont expect me to pay close to 40k for this trash because you want give me fake work.there trick you bring someone u promoted that person bring another.another person bring so the cycles continue.they use the foolish ones to work day an nite to bring money for them if you no smart na sorry be your name.till today them they catch mugu.i later gave them 500 naira to buy food from my heart make them no say level pass level because they look hungry.even the girl was ready to get down with me instantly na just for me to say follow me because they see i was very neat with good wears, good performe ,gold watch an shoes.who no smart go fall mugu for NEO LIFE.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by badmus1148: 2:37pm On May 10, 2021
Sent you a mail.
Please reply
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 10, 2021
NzeSteve:
You just reminded me what I took me time to forget....

I fell victim to their scam during Covid 19 period last year when Interstate bounders were shut down....

When the whole thing started with motivational speak part of me concluded this is a pure scam but I stayed to see the end cus I was invited by my very close female friend( since den I don't trust any woman if not my mum)...

The person that invited me convinced me of paying 17.5k for my starter kits, registration, bla bla... They asked me to come the nxt 2days for my work..... I dress well... left home without a food to hoping to start a work cus I needed to work badly den.... Not knowing I have to start frm where I stopped with their motivational speech.... I decided to stay to the end cus I have already deposited 17.5k to them ... I left home by 7am... they concluded around 6:30pm....

To cut the story short.... They asked us to buy their products worth 200k upward to start earning and be promoted..... If u see me that day eeh .... I feel like scattering the whole place.

That event was very hard for me to forget cus a very good friend of mine made me to fall for them.... Till date we don't speak... I blocked her in all platform.... And I learnt never to trust 100%
That your female friend who cajoled you to the scam job has a percentage from that #17.5k you paid.
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by NACE13: 6:17pm On May 14, 2021
geesilver:

Please tell me the simple meaning of it .... Maybe I. Mistaking here.

"I cannot make it" in this context simply means he won't be coming for the so-called interview in plain English and understanding. But you had to read deep meaning into it, saying he's trying to jinx or lay on himself a curse. Really, dude?!

Emancipate yourself from such backward thinking , it would go a long way on you. Don't thank me
Re: How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). by geesilver(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2021
NACE13:

"I cannot make it" in this context simply means he won't be coming for the so-called interview in plain English and understanding. But you had to read deep meaning into it, saying he's trying to jinx or lay on himself a curse. Really, dude?!

Emancipate yourself from such backward thinking , it would go a long way on you. Don't thank me
Why do you think I would thank you in the first place ? Do I need to, don't think so. You never Grant any favour so need to decline appreciation that would not be forth coming....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.