Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Smart Gambler - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Gambler (1577 Views)

Johnny The Gambler / A Professional Gambler! / Once upon a time in Nairaland (Professional Gambler joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
During the Great Depression, there was a man who walked into a bar one day. He went up to the bartender and said, "Bartender, I'd like to buy the house a round of drinks." The bartender said, "That's fine, but we're in the middle of the Depression, so I'll need to see some money first."The guy pulled out a huge wad of bills and set them on the bar. The bartender can't believe what he's seeing. "Where did you get all that money?" asked the bartender. "I'm a professional gambler," replied the man. The bartender said, "There's no such thing! I mean, your odds are fifty-fifty at best, right?"

"Well, I only bet on sure things," said the guy. "Like what?" asked the bartender. "Well, for example, I'll bet you fifty dollars that I can bite my right eye," he said. The bartender thought about it. "Okay," he said. So, the guy pulled out his false right eye and bit it. "Aw, you screwed me," said the bartender, and paid the guy his $50.

"I'll give you another chance. I'll bet you another fifty dollars that I can bite my left eye," said the stranger.The bartender thought again and said, "Well, I know you're not blind, I mean, I watched you walk in here. I'll take that bet." So, the guy pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye.

"Aw, you screwed me again!" protested the bartender."That's how I win so much money, bartender. I'll just take a bottle of your best scotch in lieu of the fifty dollars," said the man.With that, the guy went to the back room and spent the better part of the night playing cards with some of the locals. After many hours of drinking and card playing, he stumbled up to the bar. Drunk as a skunk, he said, "Bartender, I'll give you one last chance. I'll bet you five hundred dollars that I can stand on this bar on one foot and piss into that whiskey bottle on that shelf behind you without spilling a drop."The bartender once again pondered the bet. The guy couldn't even stand up straight on two feet, much less one. "Okay, you're on," he said. The guy climbed up on the bar, stood on one leg, and began pissing all over the place. He hit the bar, the bartender, himself, but not a drop made it into the whiskey bottle.The bartender was ecstatic. Laughing, the bartender said, "Hey pal, you owe me five hundred dollars!"

The guy climbed down off the bar and said, "That's okay. I just bet each of the guys in the card room a thousand bucks each that I could piss all over you and the bar and still make you laugh!"
Re: Smart Gambler by hakunajay(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2010
Refurbished but it is wonderful! It half-made my day! Lol!
Re: Smart Gambler by cynthoney(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
nice going!, wink
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
cynthoney:

nice going!, wink

so i guess i tried on dat one wink wink undecided undecided
Re: Smart Gambler by cynthoney(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
yep! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
cynthoney:

yep! cheesy cheesy cheesy
thanks girl cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Smart Gambler by sledge406: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
Cynthoney, oya dey go house.

You've had so much in one day
Re: Smart Gambler by Spyker: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
Element G, all your jokes are cute even though i have seen some of them before. Good one.
Re: Smart Gambler by jokingmary(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
really smart cheesy
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Now that's what I call a really COOL JOKE!!

nice 1 element - keep 'em rolling pls. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Smart Gambler by cynthoney(f): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2010
sledge406:

Cynthoney, oya dey go house.

You've had so much in one day

sledge! sledge!! sledge!!! angry angry angry

leave me hand jor!!

na u carry me come?

i still wan stay jare
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Now that's what I call a really COOL JOKE!!

nice 1 element - keep 'em rolling pls. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

thnx alot efe
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2010
<smiles>

ur welcome wink
Re: Smart Gambler by blacksta(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2010
Efemena_xy:

<smiles>

your welcome wink

Sweet Potato - How now kiss
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2010
blacksta:

Sweet Potato - How now kiss

"sweet potato"?? blacksta no let efe vex for u ooo
Re: Smart Gambler by blacksta(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2010
Vex ke - she be my padi - unless she dey fight me sha grin
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2010
lai lai efe na free chick now, y she go dey fight u
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2010
angry angry angry ^^^^

So you follow for my enemies?! Me and the babe neva even break-up finish you don print invitation card!
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2010
**coughs**
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2010
*** Gives her two tablets of PRO-COLD! ***
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

**Drops them in OJ's morning tea** tongue
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2010
@efe dat one na food poisoning oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2010
Na today wey I know say Efe fit kill me!! The babe love for me no been ever get NAFDAC number.
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

Na today wey I know say Efe fit kill me!! The babe love for me no been ever get NAFDAC number.

Really?? shocked shocked shocked

Element G:

@efe dat one na food poisoning oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

But you know the saying: 'What's good for the goose is also good for the gander'   tongue

So moi, is merely giving Mr OJ a taste of his own merecine. . . cheesy
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2010
Efemena_xy:

So moi, is merely giving Mr OJ a taste of his own merecine. . . cheesy

No be you cough!!? As I decide helep u now I don do you bad thing abi?! Efe!! E no good o!! cry cry
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2010
c'mon stop doing that!

I don already console you once today (for your thread: Laugh it off with OJ. . . )

Okay, sowi na. . . kiss kiss
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2010
awww, efe is feeling soo sober undecided undecided undecided *elements gets angry immediately he remembers when efe spanked his behind till he had plaster of paris on it and she refused to say sorry angry angry angry*
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2010
Everytime you go just dey make old man like me cry!! Stop am O!! Oya knack me two more kiss make I no cry again.  cool

Element G:

awww, efe is feeling soo sober undecided undecided undecided *elements gets angry immediately he remembers when efe spanked his behind till he had plaster of paris on it and she refused to say sorry angry angry angry*

HUH!! shocked shocked shocked

Efe knack you where?! shocked
Re: Smart Gambler by EfemenaXY: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

Everytime you go just dey make old man like me cry!! Stop am O!! Oya knack me two more kiss make I no cry again. cool

No.

HUH!! shocked shocked shocked

Efe knack you where?! shocked

OOOPS!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Gambler by ElementG(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2010
Okija_juju:

Everytime you go just dey make old man like me cry!! Stop am O!! Oya knack me two more kiss make I no cry again.  cool

HUH!!  shocked   shocked   shocked

Efe knack you where?!  shocked

so u never hear, oh boy if u see me dat day ehn, u go pity devil undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Smart Gambler by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2010
Element G:

so u never hear, oh boy if u see me dat day ehn, u go pity devil undecided undecided undecided cry cry

U still dey talk am?! angry My sugarbanana Knack you for that kind place you come dey tell me!!

Efemena_xy:

No.

This na the problem with waffi babes, una no dey gree. Kai. Only two na ehn u dey stingy for. Oya give me one! I go manage am like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Add Food Name To Names As Prefix / Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! / Funny Naija Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.