Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) (40866 Views)

2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by APCpackandgo: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
Finally dey don see crowd rent from Bamako for their campaign shocked
Sifia painment, like peppermint.
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
So this elecrtion will be very close. Kudos to the winner, hoping for a better future for Nigeria
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Slickest(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Funny thing is the same people attend tgis rallies

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pls don't kill some APC supporters here o
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by ikeokoli: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mowoe:
I thought Zombies said it was empty? BBQ MAN come and see o!
By the way I heard Buhari has created jobs so much so that 4 million persons applied for graduate trainee jobs with Access/Diamond bank that they had to close the application portal almost immediately it was opened.
Zombies which way.??

I heard about this

what a failed country

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
onatisi:
if an opposition candidate can pull such number of people then surely there is cause for the ruling party to be concerned .
definitely , atiku and pdp dont have the financial resources to rent crowds to their rallies like the apc and this show that truly the northern votes will be split ,it wont be a block vote to apc like in 2015

yes indeed.

The coming elections will be very interesting
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:
Buhari will get 40% in rivers,delta,imo,akwa ibom,edo.
40% in my state of origin?
baba you are a joker.
If Buhari sees 10% (even witt mass rigging) he should thank God
who wan vote expired product into office
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

yes indeed.

The coming elections will be very interesting
boss , longest time ooo.

as interesting as it will be it will also be funny , drama go plenty .accusations and counter accusations
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Which IMO, delta, and Rivers? Lmao. Decieve urself. Atiku will get 45% in Kano, kaduna, sokoto and jigawa
Pdp that cant score 25% in bauchi rerun? Am enjoying your dumbness.50% of south south is a sure banker
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by jaafree: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2019
chrischukszy01:

Oga sniper no too cost, na just #200.
. Oya let's buy and keep, if PDP win I will take it but if APC win you take it, how about that
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Wisdomikhite: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2019
See below
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2019
The truth is that in Nigeria, campaigns is a time to share money. 80% came because they were promised some money will be shared. 10% were brought by the grassroot politicians contesting for the different positions. And 10% came to see what is happening.

And that is why majority of the same people that showed up for one party's campaign will still show up in the other party's campaign.

Hence, how the votes will go is not a function of the crowd that came. But the crowd will give the riggers a defence.

Finally elections in Nigeria are not won by votes of the electorate but the rigging prowess of the parties involve. And sadly our numerous political party system had helped to ensure it will remain that way.

May the better rigger win come next month, and may God punish all the politicians that come to the seat with a vendetta and bad mind. That seat will be too hot for them this time, according to the decree of the watchers.
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:24am On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp that cant score 25% in bauchi rerun? Am enjoying your dumbness.50% of south south is a sure banker
If the votes count. APC won't win 10% in the SE/SS. But sadly we know the votes won't count, and has never did.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2019
princedhapur:
This was PMB in kaduna

The idea is there is not going to be any block vote anywhere for your beloved candidate. He is losing outrightly.
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
dochenaj:

If the votes count. APC won't win 10% in the SE/SS. But sadly we know the votes won't count, and has never did.
Your right but if actually votes count i think apc will get more than 20%
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Your right but if actually votes count i think apc will get more than 20%
You need to be in the SE and SS to come to that conclusion. And I am, are you?
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
dochenaj:

You need to be in the SE and SS to come to that conclusion. And I am, are you?
Am always shuttling between calabar and ph so i know what am saying
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by dochenaj: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Am always shuttling between calabar and ph so i know what am saying
What's your political persuasions?
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
dochenaj:

What's your political persuasions?
Apc obviously
Re: Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by dochenaj: 4:19am On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Apc obviously
Now I understand the bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.