Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors (8303 Views)

6 SEM Tricks That Will Differentiate You From Your Competitors / 3 SEO-TOOLS And Tactics That Will Increase Your Website Visibility In (2018) / 3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by legalwealth(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Regarding the HTTPS of which most people use ordinary SSL, moving to Extended Validation SSL is a great plus. Just that it is kind of always stressful and more expensive to get but it will worth it at the end of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by SpearHead: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
smiley

I need a great, smooth and mobile website for my start up
Please www.exelsor.com and go to the contact page to reach. You can also view our past jobs
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by gracefoundmme(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
smiley

I need a great, smooth and mobile website for my start up
Hi.. contact me and we get started.. also I'll send you samples of my previous works
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
1. Search Engines Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Keywords

Search Engines Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Search Engines with the Implementation of Search Engine Optimization Normally Called SEO with the help and implementation of Keyword Ranking like Google Adword, Google Webmaster, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and the likes.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff organically to traffics interested in your Business using Keywords, Niche, Topics etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Best Means of getting Customers to my Business because you are after traffics interested in what you are doing not after everybody
2. Social Media Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Social Platforms

Social Media Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Online Communities like Facebook groups, Facebook Pages, Redit, Pinteret, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Youtube, Instagram, Forums and other Networking Platforms where people hangout online to chat, discuss, Shares and Engage with Stuffs.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff in both text, videos, audios etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Highest Means of getting Customers to my Business because its done within a group of People Coming together For a Particular Purpose.
3. Multimedia Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Media Like Televisions and Radios

Multimedia Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Multimedia Mediums and Features, there are on the Other Hand Visual Form of Marketing and Promotion.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff with the help of hearing and Seeing Aid/Means.

These kinda Marketing Include:

>Television Broadcasting Means like Gotv, Nta, Startimes, Dstv and the likes using Tv Medium.

>Radio Stations Broadcasting Like Wazobia Fm and other FM Radio Stations.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to buy Airtime before you can Work on them, examples like Channel Tv allow you to buy airtime before Promoting on them and these kind of marketing Attract Huge Audience better Because of The Effect Portrayed in it.

……………………Finally, If you are to Venture into any of these 3 Types of Promotion/Marketing, Which one would you like to go into

Let me hear you Reasons and Whys in the Comment Section Below

Source https://emmanuelekainu.com/search-engines-marketing-promotion-vs-social-media-marketing-promotion-vs-multimedia-marketing-promotion/
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
punisha:
grin
Go to school you no gree now see as u wan strangle OP.

I just wan check if him go survive small squeezing
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Prodigytal:

I can also create beautiful video adverts for your brand that will engage your market. Mention me for sample

What type of video ads?. Can i see samples
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by CheapDataGuy: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Op you know try o.

How do we increase homepage authority?

You are there beating about and writing things just to make the post long.

He knows what he's doing na. Of course he beat around the bush so one will get curious and contact him.
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Prodigytal: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
OfficialDad:

What type of video ads?. Can i see samples

Kindly drop your whatsapp number
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Jossyroyal1: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

I can also create beautiful video adverts for your brand that will engage your market. Mention me for sample

Ok...

Click the link in my signature to chat with me
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by Haretes: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you for the really good pieces of advice. But I think that it always better to ask professionals for help. There are a lot of agencies like bigdropinc who will help you with your website and SEO.
Re: Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors by tisjack: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
An SEO company in Abuja Nigeria that can do that for your site is Bex-IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Facebook And Twitter Pay Tax In Nigeria? / 11 Things To Do After Buying A Domain Name / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.