Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long (8259 Views)

8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. / 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Blogging sucks and your blogging is doom to fail if you don't understand these 7 fundamentals. You can see how several blogs quit and sell off their blogs right?

Do you also like to end your blog that way?

Nairaland bloggers (and other guest bloggers)! I'm Godwin Oluponmile by name. If you've ever thought about quitting your blog, I suggest you read these as it's most likely unheard anywhere online and very scarce. What you'll see everywhere is building links and collecting emails... Tuah! Even though they are a bit functional now, but those are just short term SEO strategies.

See! You will still fail if you don't understand the simple operational mechanics under this 7 unheard mistakes.

Another tragic fact is that you're most likely committing these mistakes. Blogging is fun and lucrative if you toss your coins right. I've handled a number of failed blogs, participated in various online courses to the point that I won't lie to you that blogging is difficult.

Besides, I'm just pissed off by various scams I see currently on net - of bloggers launching online courses which shouldn't be as much expensive, I decided to switch totally to helping Online Marketers establish a cool online platform freely through IdeaFlavour.

I can assure you these 7 fundamentals are reserved for the paid mentorship they are collecting money from you for. What I'm saying is, you've just got a rare privilege to access these facts freely. Because established bloggers rarely reveal their secrets. But I'll reveal some... These 7

Now, I'll be very brief, because the detailed analysis is in our main source of this article of about 4000 words. This is just a summary. The first major mistake that will make your blog fail is

1. Selfishness

I receive several whatsapp messages from people inquiring they wanna make money online and they are passionate about blogging. I reply them they won't succeed. Hey!

Even if you'll make any dime from that mentality, Google Adsense would be your only source. The fact is that you won't focus on spending time creating solutions to your audience's problems because you have a problem to solve. That's a character on its own. Character smells. Your new visitor will smell that and untrust you immediately.

Remember those guys are humans! Humans understand when you really wanna use them make money. They'll run if they see those ads slowing down their page load-speed.

I don't say you shouldn't use adsense. I use it. But all I'm saying is devote every possible means to let them be convinced that every of your expertise is useless without making impacts in improving their lives.

2. No Fresh Peculiarity

Brands are known for a particular new value they offer. I won't deceive you. If you can't pinpoint about one specific difference you offer on bettering your specific audience's life, there's a high chance you quit as soon as possible. Because you'll be frustrated. Why? Your new visitor won't see a special offer from what your competitors who have made authority has been offering them.

3. Blogging Ain't For You

It's pointless when you innately understand that you ain't made to blog and you keep forcing yourself to. You'll fail my brother. You can't escape it... Except you hire other hand that are passionate - which will consequently be very expensive. You must love to write research and spend a whole on subscription and online time.

4. Laziness

I won't blame anyone for this. Because all tend to be lazy at one point in time. But if you schedule your time right, you'll toss your coins right. Knowing fully well that tree lesser the routine for marketing strategies, the lesser your conversion rate. I

I'll confess. I'm very lazy. But I'm smart. I'm a smart lazy hustler making chunks per month. But I'm very smartworkingly hardworking

Let me tell you something, you commit the greatest offence in the whole world if you're definitely lazy to keep up with that routine. For instance, I'll take what I do as example. At least, twice in a week, I publish mainly for online marketers e.g. bloggers like you and other online entrepreneurs in this my new IdeaFlavour blog. If I at the end of the refuse to keep up with my routine you've known IdeaFlavour brand for, you'll begin to lose trust in me.

Unless I take excuse from you - which still won't be all times.

Procrastination is that poisonous fruit from Laziness that destroys your blog instestine completely

5. Poor Scheduling

Would you permit me to type this cliché. As much as it's cliché, the fact still remains that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Schedule your time to suite your blogging goals per week. For instance, it's important you do more of marketing and lesser of content publishing.

6. Lesser Concentration

Opening more blogs without yet a successful one will stress you out. All those blogs are most likely to fail.

7. Pride

Feeling high that you have a blog on the society will only increase your likelihood of being more frustrated... when you realize that you are nothing yet after several months of hyping yourself the Prestige. Lol

In conclusion, these are expensive solutions from IdeaFlavour to all prospective bloggers who are passionate to earn a good living online - but frustrated from pushing further. IdeaFlavour regularly focuses with solving online marketing problems for me and you!

Get your belt tightened and take blogging as a real deal biz

Regards!
Godwin Oluponmile from the source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Okay angry
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Okeyjesus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Noted

1 Like

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by nony43(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
This news is not for me, I am not a blogger
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Ajibolatao(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses which include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging for a token.
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by ojun50(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Advice taking

1 Like

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Blogging is lucrative. That I know. It's just that Nigerians do not understand the business in blogging
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Englishgold: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Most of you heard about Linda ikeji and how rich she's, without becoming an apprentice, bro, no masters.
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Bossontop(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
undecided
8. Dont come to nairaland and create a thread with "click the link" ......u nor go ever blow oo

17 Likes

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
The day linda posted pic of her infinity many became bloggers. All quitters now eyah. The ones on nairaland begging mods everyday i doubt they make any moneu
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Oluwa4u(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adsense, domain and blog available for affordable price whatsapp me on.0815.486 1294
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Drwords(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Englishgold:
Most of you heard about Linda ikeji and how rich she's, without becoming an apprentice, bro, no masters.

So you're saying....

I want to know, what exactly are you driving at?

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
bossjakande come and learn

cc nofavorss
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by midnighter(f): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oh. they didnt mention "fake news/ incorrect information" that plagues our lives on this forum..
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Be good with the mods to push your post to FP, even with 0 comments lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
8. Dont come to nairaland and create a thread with "click the link" ......u nor go ever blow oo
wat should we do
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Esdb3: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Get your belt tightened and take blogging as a real deal biz

Regards!
Godwin Oluponmile from the source

Look at this one that can't write a line of code talking so arrogantly talking about blogging like he even understands the technology behind those tools. Disgusting. Felling like God's grace

1 Like

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by bedfordng(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
hmmm
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Bossjakande: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
cc nofavorss
hmmm tnx dear.
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are you for real?
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

cc nofavorss
cheesy cheesy He’s already a great blogger
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Jalive: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
And you canalso flip your blog for profit at www.flipit.com.ng

Ngeria's Websie and Omain Marketplace where Buyers meet Sellers
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Esdb3:

Look at this one that can't write a line of code talking so arrogantly talking about blogging like he even understands the technology behind those tools. Disgusting. Felling like God's grace

Why not take his advice and move on?

He focused mostly on Attitude and not really Technology. You can also drop an article on Technology and we will read yours too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Horus(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by Truthbites: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Blogging is a scam.u waste all ur money in the investment. Only the earlier bloggers are lucky and in business
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Esdb3:

I shouldn't have replied you!

But for other's sake I would.

Bro, you actually haven't yet dealt with me one on one. You have no say
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Truthbites:
Blogging is a scam.u waste all ur money in the investment. Only the earlier bloggers are lucky and in business

Blogging is not scam if you take time to understand the above
Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by godwinstringed1(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2019
MasterRahl:
Blogging is lucrative. That I know. It's just that Nigerians do not understand the business in blogging

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long by gbengha12(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning bro I will like to chat with you privately here is my number sir 08062692456 godwinstringed1

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Ways To Make Your Blog Popular / Clients Who Cheat Web Designers After Getting A Demo / Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.