Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

- Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (12421 Views)

President Buhari Shocked About The Ongoing Endsars Protest / The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by jonsnow12(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin Igbo ndi oma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by jonsnow12(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin
senatordave1:

Apc is weak in enugu,i have said so severally.we pulled crowd in abia,imo and ebonyi.we dont need enugu votes
Lolz grin
Story for the gods

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Amudeneogu: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Some of these pictures are not from the Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium they are imported because I was in Enugu today no sign to show that Bihari came to Enugu today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by maestroferdi: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Has he ever won enugu? He's expecting nothing from enugu so no time
The beef between Oshiomhole and Okoroocha hammered the final nail to the coffin of APC in the South East...

Not that the disagreement wouldnt be favouring all lovers of fairness, justice and equity....

Two egregious monsters cancelling themselves...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Amudeneogu: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Some of these pictures are not from the Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium they are imported because I was in Enugu today no sign to show that Bihari came to Enugu today everywhere was booming with the market men and women going for their business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Timatayo1: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
I was in Kaduna today both inside amodu bello stadium and constitution road down àmodu bello way what am just observed is peoples are just like sand that means buhari and his supporters don die everyone in Kaduna dey atikulate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
More money more hire
Re: by kayusely70(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
The hood doesn't make the monk
Re: by Ujusee(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
This man should go, make NEPA bring light, since morning no light

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by obynno7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
even with this imported scarnty crowed we the good people of Enugu reject PMD and his lead APC government of doom and propaganda. l stand with Gburugburu

3 Likes

Re: by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

What of the performance in Ebonyi? The crowd was poor, infact I was even pitying Apc. See Atiku crowd in kaduna, today.
Are you this dumb to know that he hasn't campaigned in ebonyi yet?
Re: by DrGoodman: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
The television, check out the stand as bubu was making a speech, these peoples have no respect grin

1 Like

Re: by Pearl05(f): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
This crowd too much from my expectations. I can't imagine myself waiting there to receive PMB for any amount( cause I know that those are paid supporters).

1 Like

Re: by Pearl05(f): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Some of these pictures are not from the Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium they are imported because I was in Enugu today no sign to show that Bihari came to Enugu today everywhere was booming with the market men and women going for their business

The ndi Igbo don't have time for unprofitable business. Some of the people there are just to sell their wares, cold drinks, snack, handkerchief, visks lemon plus

4 Likes

Re: by bantudra: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
north and west dont have such problem because is a relationship between master and servant.

you look so cute....why are you so negative....??
Re: by islandmoon: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: by nedubest(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2019
lol, nothing for him
Re: by nupe360(m): 3:19am On Jan 25, 2019
smiley
Re: by DrGoodman: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2019
mysteryman2014:

There is obviously no support for APC in the South East hence the empty stadium. This shows that APC does not rent crowd, the crowd in other campaign grounds is a show of massive real support for continuation of Buhari presidency. Sai Baba

Apc rented crowd. They paid my bros #2k to come and dance for a senatorial candidate, not even buharri
Re: by globemoney: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2019
DrGoodman:

Apc rented crowd. They paid my bros #2k to come and dance for a senatorial candidate, not even buharri
When will Atiku campaign in SE? His outing in owerri was a flop. I don’t support Buhari but as it stands now Buhari has campaigned in 2 SE states

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture / Ugwuanyi Visits Hospitalised Survivors Of Adulterated Kerosene Explosion / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.