Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (46882 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by TOBACCO19(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by summerflame(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Haaa kilode, u want BULLHARI TO DIE OF BROKEN HEART ? Sarrki must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by paq1: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The day Buhari is defeated next month will be akin to Nigeria second Independence !!!!!!! The evil spirit called Buhari has railroaded the destinies of Nigeria and Nigerians into poverty since that meaningless coup of 1983 ...Buhari has been Nigerias wilderness for over 30 years and on Feb 16 we exist that wilderness forever !!!!!
You are blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
cheesy

This guy can kill for Atiku matter oo

Obviously on drugs. Public display of criminality
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

You are blessed.

See these ones deceiving themselves that Atiku can win presidential election.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by PapaAdanna: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Shape of the head says it all
He is a pig and idiot
Afonja slave

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by Jo144(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
we say no to tyrany goverment

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by statesman6: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
He is looking like zombie. This guy is starving. Buhari's blood will taste good grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by Gazzy88(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The day Buhari is defeated next month will be akin to Nigeria second Independence !!!!!!! The evil spirit called Buhari has railroaded the destinies of Nigeria and Nigerians into poverty since that meaningless coup of 1983 ...Buhari has been Nigerias wilderness for over 30 years and on Feb 16 we exist exit that wilderness forever !!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by blackboy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
EzeNri:
Guy you beat me to this thread. That guy is a shia Moslem and there are about 1.5 million shia Moslems in NW with PVC.
While Buhari in Kaduna.
Information I have here is shites dont involve themselves in politics. No PVC and boycott elections. I hope Buhari has taught em a lesson.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by paq1: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
ClearFlair:

See these ones deceiving themselves that Atiku can win presidential election.
You will reluctantly congratulate #PresidentElectAtiku2019 beeni ase Oluwaa.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by SalamRushdie: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Gazzy88 post=75079147][/quote]

thanks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by Muyology: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
baliyubla:
Atikus impending victory should be a huge lesson to Atiku.

Same way Nigerians are ready to put their lives on the line to vote you in, will be same way you are sent packing if the trust is broken.

The disaster from Daura is about to experience it the hard way.
No one deceive herself more than an abino that called her Oyinbo. Deceive yourself weller
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by Benobute: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Operations buhari must go continue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
twhy111:
Fada lawd!! see teeth. All this muscle for how much?

How much is not what we are after bro all we are saying is Buhari must go enough is enough. Let him go to his never increase in number cows to manage them he is disaster to humanity.

I can't wait for his humiliation I will throw the biggest party that day. Buhari dey vex me like mad I no get any chill for him at all.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sannisege:
PDP trying to copy everything APC does. copy copy party

Eeyah the pain is much oo for real. Just go and sleep but pls try to use panadol before sleeping to ease the ache ok.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by twhy111(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
jrusky:

How much is not what we are after bro all we are saying is Buhari must go enough is enough. Let him go to his never increase in number cows to manage them he is disaster to humanity.

I can't wait for his humiliation I will throw the biggest party that day. Buhari dey vex me like mad I no get any chill for him at all.
baba you dey vex true true

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by sehisagro: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
May the best man win.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by victorazyvictor(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
gentlegenius:
The guy is crazily & dangerously ATIKULATED.

This is how the right thinking Nigerians will explode with excitement when Atiku is declared winner.

I tell that day e! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by Richywire(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2019
Let's atikulate Nigeria together
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
paq1:

You will reluctantly congratulate #PresidentElectAtiku2019 beeni ase Oluwaa.
Iro Lo pa. Ti Buhari ni FeBuhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.