Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (42977 Views)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Thermodynamics(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
hausa man, he don thief Nigeria money send he daughter abroad.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very Ugly gyal sad
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Victoria55:
hi
can have the money in US dollars? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
The rich keeps going abroad for education the poor go to very poor and less standard universities here and still support and vote for the same old politicians that have ruined and jeopardise our future.....some people dey even carry nysc as archivement until dey wait for decades without jobs
If you are smart and know your onion, you won't have to wait for a decade to get a job, those people getting it, do they have two heads?

1 Like

Victoria55:
hi
can i have the money in US dollars? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugly ass bìtch undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by enemyofprogress: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
She looks like a gorrila. She because she managed to get ordinary pass in the university she won't allow us to hear words again mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by jakandeola(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lamb101:

ur siggy caught my attention. Learn to love urself even when when theres no one to love u. People are unpredictable. Brace up and be ready 4 wateva.
Tnx boss I apprc8

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by sehisagro: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c,, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2019
hecha38:
The poor you must always have with you. Pls stop comparing the rich and the poor.
Good job
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by tzoracle: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
The rich keeps going abroad for education the poor go to very poor and less standard universities here and still support and vote for the same old politicians that have ruined and jeopardise our future.....some people dey even carry nysc as archivement until dey wait for decades without jobs

I wanted to do a masters course there but tuition alone is more than 40M sad
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Wisdomikhite: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2019
See below
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by hundredrivas(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Shake what your mama gave ya eh, eh, eh oshe, badest.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Congratulations my dear
So funny
Was she mad as a student...??
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by Martinez19(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
this make me smiles I remember d day I graduated is one if the happiest day if my life. I dance and drink DAT day but d next day I begin to miss student life I aware student life is sweet. I miss d fun
Na senior secondary school life dey sweet me pass. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by LINTUNE(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2019
McGg:

From which community primary school?
lol grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by LINTUNE(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2019
maybachmusic:

do you know who her parents are

lol

hers might be welcome to Dubai or Geneva boardrooms as MD grin grin grin
dont mind him jawe
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by showghan(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
jakandeola:
this make me smiles I remember d day I graduated is one if the happiest day if my life. I dance and drink DAT day but d next day I begin to miss student life I aware student life is sweet. I miss d fun

U sure say u graduate at all?

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by oluphunmy(f): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
She looks like a gorrila. She because she managed to get ordinary pass in the university she won't allow us to hear words again mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

You are truly an enemy of progress haaaaa shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by jakandeola(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
showghan:

U sure say u graduate at all?
ask ur ass
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by jakandeola(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
McGg:

From which community primary school?
may god purnish u dere animal
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London by McGg: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u dere animal

We're all animals (1)

THERE'S No god (2)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / See How A Mother Tricks Her Baby Into Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.