Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos (34590 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
When will they start stealing FARTS...??
I am more interested in FARTS... grin
Useless eediots
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Oh that means they have to extract it from the pant
..yes na.. The scent is anof for them
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by wink2015(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A notorious thief has been apprehended after stealing in the eastern part of Nigeria. It was gathered that the suspect was traced to his home after a theft where shocking items were found in his possession during a search.

Panties, bras, cream, ear rings, soap, cash among other items were recovered from his house. 

When quizzed by those who nabbed him why he stole the panties and bras in particular, the suspect said he doesn't know why he stole them.

He said he went to a house to steal only money but didn't know the spirit that entered into him which made him to steal the underwear. 

The serial thief said the panties and bras are of no use to him but decided to keep them in his house. 

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-arrested-for-stealing-panties-cash-other-items-found.html

You have the choice of getting education to look for job.

Or alternatively learn handwork or learn a trade.

But you took the wrong lane to engage in stealing vices.

Some of your fellow criminal were not lucky to be alive.

Either they were killed during operations or they were lynched by irate and angry mob.

May you were lucky to meet considerate Nigeria who taught it necessary to give you some beatings and then hand you over to the police.

This incident should serve as a lesson for you to change your character.
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by bigtt76(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why steal money when you can have the cash cow cheesy cheesy cheesy

PrettyCrystal:
A notorious thief has been apprehended after stealing in the eastern part of Nigeria. It was gathered that the suspect was traced to his home after a theft where shocking items were found in his possession during a search.

Panties, bras, cream, ear rings, soap, cash among other items were recovered from his house. 

When quizzed by those who nabbed him why he stole the panties and bras in particular, the suspect said he doesn't know why he stole them.

He said he went to a house to steal only money but didn't know the spirit that entered into him which made him to steal the underwear. 

The serial thief said the panties and bras are of no use to him but decided to keep them in his house. 

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-arrested-for-stealing-panties-cash-other-items-found.html
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rubbish! this Idiot is an Amatue thief, he is not ready to be a proffessional thief. come let me train you on how to thief. spirit entered him because he is stealing filty smelly pants. ewu gambia!!

why has the same spirit not entered Nigerian politicians who have been looting the country?

Because they are proffessional thieves!
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
200k per pant too small, so he dey all so the money go enter 3million
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by omojesu202(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ogaemmy:
grin This guy is just too funny. Liar

Meanwhile, if you are not watching this series BFW, you are missing. See all you need to know about the series below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxsCPizAyE

stop advertising rubbish
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Horlarewaju02(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yahoo boy wetin you turn Niger to?
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Tolupiz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oje marina
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
That spirit is clearly an enemy of progress spirit, Infact the spirit should have bewitched you into sweeping and cleaning the house while waiting for the owners and tenants to arrive!!

1 Like

Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Raskasal(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
That moment when you realize Pants can make you a millionaire.
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Can a yahoo boy explain what they do with stolen pants?

I don't understand this new craze.
please let me know when you have got the answers. I am confused too.

Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chizuru01:
Afonja trying their best to tarnish the image of great Ndị Igbo.

The Place no get name ?, the person no get name?

A backbiter will always be at the back biting
ishi adighi go nma. Ndi Igbo ruogburu onwe ha na araala. Ki na ekwu. Akatakampam! Which tanish? D wickedness in onisha, aba, ebonyi states nko? undecided
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by sunnyde11: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
make dem beat d spirit comot from am
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Dollabiz: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
hmm
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by pawpzman: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chizuru01:
Afonja trying their best to tarnish the image of great Ndị Igbo.

The Place no get name ?, the person no get name?

A backbiter will always be at the back biting
I know this guy in question bro. we should look beyond tribalism in making our point. This Victim or the accused rather is hardworking, he does all kinds of manual jobs to earn a living but I think he's kleptomanaic but his people in Azia feels it's a spiritual problem.
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by nextstep(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Funny, it seems stealing 500 Naira used pant is now worse than stealing 50k? grin
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by DaddyBen009: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
LINTUNE:
they make use of vaginal excrete in it, for ritual purpose
I get pant I need link
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by paparazzi1987(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
spirit of the Pant Kingdom enter him grin
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
LINTUNE:
they make use of vaginal excrete in it, for ritual purpose

How u take know that wan
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by mozona(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
story.....
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Mohdhk(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Idiot!!! Lazy goat trust d pple wey go dey there dem go don dey ping am tire... Which spirit?? E ever know say na spirit enter am collect more
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by sehisagro: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by kabukabu50(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2019
why nowww

Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by OpTiX45: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2019
No fear when you comot from jail you go buy benz grin
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by Dami12345: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Can a yahoo boy explain what they do with stolen pants?

I don't understand this new craze.

Yahooo boys Dont need pant.

Ritualist do.
Dont get it twisted.

A yahoo boy is not a ritualist.
A ritualistic is not a yahoo boy. angry
Re: I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

How u take know that wan
Why I no go know undecided,no be naija we dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Saga And Kyari’s Seven Fatal Errors / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun / 8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.