Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) (35410 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Man Shot Dead As Aye & Eiye Cultists Clash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by supremenews: 7:55am On May 13, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Men of the Ogun state police command have arrested three suspected cult members identified as Olagboye Abidemi, 32; Olasemojo Michael, 28; and Wasiu Waheed, 23, who were caught with a female pant allegedly tied with charms in the Sagamu Local Government Area of Ogun State.

According to the police, the men who are members of the Eiye confraternity were arrested on Friday, May 10th at their initiation hideout in the Agbowa area of Ogijo.

Confirming their arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said;

“The DPO Ogijo division, CSP Muhammed Baba, while leading his men on Operation Puff Adder on a routine patrol, got information about the hideout of the cultists where they usually initiate new members. The place was stormed and three members of the group were arrested. Recovered from them were one jackknife, one bloodstained silver knife, female underwear tied with charms and other assorted charms.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/photo-three-men-nabbed-for-stealing.html

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Naija4love(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2019
grin omo see Red, White, Sky Blue Benz grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Birdeyeview: 7:57am On May 13, 2019
They deserve to be castrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Davash222(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2019
supremenews:
@titiloyeblog.com

as Olagboye Abidemi, 32; Olasemojo Michael, 28; and Wasiu Waheed, 23,

Ndi Ofe mmanu!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2019
I can still figure out this pants issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 11:35am On May 13, 2019
What's with these young Afonja boys and female panties?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Onyekachi419(f): 11:35am On May 13, 2019
Name checkers right now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by bankolefun(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2019
afonja united...ogun state una well done oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by dynicks(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2019
FAST FINGERS :...Someone tell me what m staring at ND stand a chance to win a trip to Dubai!...

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by ItuExchange(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2019
Hopeless assholes.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2019
Women pants have suffered!
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:41am On May 13, 2019
I think it is high time they stopped embarrassing this country with this stupid pants issue

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by iammo(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2019
grin

Logo benz people sef.... how many pants did Zuckerberg steal to become a billioniare, i guess he raided a populous country like China and India to steal thier ladies panties.

Hausa/Fulani slave and Asari Slaves are out here Masturbating cos Its a Yoruba Name abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2019
This shit dont work. When una go get sense

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2019
Afonjas want to be rich like Igbos by fire by force but they fail to understand that Igbos are direct descendant of God armed with the secrets of wealth building. Keep fooling yourselves!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Corrosiveman(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2019
Birds are flying
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by sameni123(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2019
Abakraya
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Greenbirth: 11:45am On May 13, 2019
Wakabet98:
See bellow
you know. Each time I see someone like you. It makes me think how far a man can go to scam other people. You are a big disgrace to your mother that born you. You must surely be fished out. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Galaticos444: 11:45am On May 13, 2019
Afonjo ajoka.yoruba Muslims and evil ar like 5 and 6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Ivimilly: 11:50am On May 13, 2019
dynicks:
FAST FINGERS :...Someone tell me what m staring at ND stand a chance to win a trip to Dubai!...

Benzema cheesy
MA scan my passport? grin

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by enomakos(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2019
na wa
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by BOOZELEE: 11:59am On May 13, 2019
In dose days fine fresh boys run cultism on code within the school premises but now agberos and low lives have taken over..Very soon it will be a shameful to be called a cultist.

Government should look into dia matter tru sars by making sure they play dia game in school not in the street.
Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by Champneys: 12:06pm On May 13, 2019
I cant believe there are idio..ts out there who think they will get rich by stealing panties or lacing panties with voodoo!

I cant fu..cking believe this! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by igbosarejews(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
I came to check there names , not disappointed at all at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) by cjudy(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2019
dynicks:

Benz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / Burial Of UNIPORT Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest (Pics) / Police In The US Intercept Stolen Cars Bound For West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.