Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? (2945 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Naija Babe Flashes Her Pants As She Teaches How To Do Shaku Shaku Dance(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Chenzee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
I seriously have a crush on this lady. I was told her birthday is very soon. While passing through the market earlier, I saw this nice looking set of pants on display in a shop, and I think it should size her. I wanted buying the pants for her, but am contemplating.
Do you think it will be nice and romantic to buy such a gift for someone I just met?
Do you think that would not cut off my chances of getting closer to her?

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Juell(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chenzee:
I seriously have a crush on this lady. I was told her birthday is very soon. While passing through the market earlier, I saw this nice looking set of pants on display in a shop, and am very sure they will size her. I wanted buying the pants for her, but am contemplating.
Do you think it will be nice and romantic to buy such a gift for someone I just met?
Are you dating her that u'll go and buy her panties?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
With the whole pant drama going on, I won't advise you to get her a pant.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Do you mean trousers or underwear because if they catch you with ladies undies, you will regret it.

If you must buy sexy underwear for her, go to a lingerie shop. The way they'll package it sef, nobody go reason you and she's most likely to appreciate it better than a G-string in a black nylon bag.

NB
Buying lingerie for someone you have just a crush on can Bleep up your chances, just saying. E go be like say na just the do you wan do, clean mouth. My advice, just observe her on the said birthday, interact with her. Get all handsy with her and get her to talk a bit, her guard would be much lower. A post birthday gift is more powerful than as e dey hot birthday gift.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
With the whole pant drama going on. I won't advise you to get her a pant.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Amakaronni(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let's even forget about the whole pant saga going on for now.

Buying pants for a 'crush' not even your girlfriend basically screams sex.

So,except the reason you're crushing on her is sexually inclined, I'll advise that you get her something else.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
that is na only her bakassi you like interesting
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by LuciferCelibate: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chenzee:
I seriously have a crush on this lady. I was told her birthday is very soon. While passing through the market earlier, I saw this nice looking set of pants on display in a shop, and am very sure they will size her. I wanted buying the pants for her, but am contemplating.

Buy the pant jare.

Don't listen to naysayers. They wish they were in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by welzyj2(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amakaronni:

So,except the reason you're crushing on her is sexually inclined, I'll advise that you get her something else.

grin grin
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Chenzee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amakaronni:

Just want to try something different...If u were to be d lady in question, Would you accept d gift?
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by baralatie(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
why don't you buy her a pair of ladies shoes like pink flat soles or black jeans
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Whitefowl: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Are her pants torn?
It's just weird to buy someone you hardly know 'pants' unless she asked for or subtly implied she wanted one or more. Besides, you might not even know the type she likes!
It's not a good idea, please.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by khiaa(f): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chenzee:

If you buy her panties you are only telling her what's on your mind. Buy her some nice perfume.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
You are very sure the pant will size her.

How did u know?

Is dis one normal
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by bayocanny: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
khiaa:

If you buy her panties you are only telling her what's on your mind. Buy her some nice perfume.
your mind is dirty.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
hmm op a babe might not find it funny buying a pant for her as a gift if u jus meetin her for d first time oo.u could jus get tagged as a perv. jus buy her a nice pair of t shirt or jeans.wen u guys have bcome much closer then u can buy pant or bra for her.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
bayocanny:

your mind is dirty.
she is right.a guy just meetin a girl for the first time who is crushing on and buying her a panties wil put off d girl .when dem both don dey familiar with each other and d babe can now relax in his presence he can then do such a gesture.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by labanj1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Don't waste your money. Get to know the person, become a friend or better still start to date her before you start to waste your money.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Monaco2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol this era wey guys dey use pant do ritual u wan buy her pant n she nob ur babe, she go just think say u don use d pant do juju, she no go gree wear am. No bother
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Amakaronni(f): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2019
Chenzee:

Just want to try something different...If u were to be d lady in question, Would you accept d gift?

Lol.
Yes,I would,if I am sexually attracted to you too.
And,if I am not attracted alsexually,I would feel insulted and objectified and would totally reject such a gift from you.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by khiaa(f): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2019
bayocanny:

your mind is dirty.

I don't have a dirty mind the op does. Who buys sexy underwear for a woman he doesn't know? I would be offended and he will eventually want to see her in those pantiles.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2019
purchase on jumia and have it delivered to her. it's a bit classy that way sha.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by bayocanny: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have a dirty mind the op does. Who buys sexy underwear for a woman he doesn't know? I would be offended and he will eventually want to see her in those pantiles.
Why will you be offended? have bought it for a friend of mine as a birthday gift, nothing attached. Till date, we're still friends.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have a dirty mind the op does. Who buys sexy underwear for a woman he doesn't know? I would be offended and he will eventually want to see her in those panties.
Even if it is not sexy, it's just plain ridiculous. A smarter option would have been swimwear/bikini plus a beach date.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by khiaa(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
bayocanny:

Why will you be offended? have bought it for a friend of mine as a birthday gift, nothing attached. Till date, we're still friends.

The girl is a stranger that he has a crush on and wants to get to know, there are hundreds of appropriate gifts he could purchase.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by bayocanny: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
khiaa:

The girl is a stranger that he has a crush on and wants to get to know, there are hundreds of appropriate gifts he could purchase.
I see, I thought they are friends.
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Amakaronni(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Amakaronni:

Lol.
Yes,I would,if I am sexually attracted to you too.
And,if I am not attracted alsexually,I would feel insulted and objectified and would totally reject such a gift from you.

**attracted sexually
Re: Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
See the way you said you're sure it will size her, have you seen her naked before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hack Any Facebook Account Without Phone Number PHOTOS / Meet The Mum Who Spent 20 Years And Thousands Of Pounds On Tattoos To Cover Her / The Town Where Women Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.