Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109702 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

shocked shocked shocked
Hun what?
Yes o
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

U go like girls gan o grin

Hahaha
Something must kill a man
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Maybe similar
Can you help with instruction manual of every ad hoc staff responsibility
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Okay
Here is the other question
To me o
They are almost similar with my own question paper

This one is for my friend who wrote on the very first. Day

So which means you guys might be tested on the very first day of your training or the second day or may even on the last day like ours

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

Can you help with instruction manual of every ad hoc staff responsibility
They will give you the manual when you get there if there are enough to go round
But unlike our own it was few
So they said four people to one manual
That is how we managed it
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by motta(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

Thanks friend... Any viable answer to this questions?
No 6 is PO
why una like dey stress una self its what you will be thought for two days is what they will ask on the third day
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Frezhkid10(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
temple007:
I wonder why people will want to apply for inec Adhoc staff job they are applying online. I always advice people to go their zonal offices not even LCDA and apply in person if u are interested in the job. I just got my own text message for training as a APO in ojo local government and the Venus is Illogbo Elegba Grammer school and LA primary school 1&2 Ilogbo. Date from 29th to 31st is for 3 days.
...are u done with the training now
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by motta(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

It is Apo 11

That is the assistant presiding officer that uses the smart card reader
All through
bro apart from the printed slip what else are will coming along with
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by motta(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
temple007:
I wonder why people will want to apply for inec Adhoc staff job they are applying online. I always advice people to go their zonal offices not even LCDA and apply in person if u are interested in the job. I just got my own text message for training as a APO in ojo local government and the Venus is Illogbo Elegba Grammer school and LA primary school 1&2 Ilogbo. Date from 29th to 31st is for 3 days.
what did they check when you got their
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Okay o
I want disconnect from reality. I mean I want sleep

Make Una try attend the three days class o that go increase who na chances
Then make Una make sure say who na write attendance and sign

Then thirdly write the test if probably score ten over ten in the question that go also boost Una chance well well

After all i even give Una some question make Una take practice
Unlike us we nor see question take practice before the test

If you get connection you fit add join am

I don sleep

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Haryanfe7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please who has any idea about when training starts in Egbeda local government Ibadan Oyo state?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Frezhkid10(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
motta:
what did they check when you got their
....did u get invite from OJO local govt??
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
motta:
bro apart from the printed slip what else are will coming along with

Just come along with the printed slip
If you were sent a message. Then show them the message
In fact the names pasted will supercede the message because whoever received the message will surely see his or her name on the listed pasted
But bring the slip Incase if your name is not on the list pasted

But if you don't have the slip
And you didn't get their message
And you also can't find your name on the list

My guy just gatecrash
Enter any class
After the lecture for the day tell the lecturer
In fact the lecturer go even ask self make Una come forward make Una write name for those when gate crash
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

My guy we submit that question paper o
We write our serial number and name on top of the question paper before we submit am

So the paper nor dey with me
Na just once i snap am

which one be serial no....

is it the I D no gotten via online reg
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by motta(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Just come along with the printed slip
If you were sent a message. Then show them the message
In fact the names pasted will supercede the message because whoever received the message will surely see his or her name on the listed pasted
But bring the slip Incase if your name is not on the list pasted

But if you don't have the slip
And you didn't get their message
And you also can't find your name on the list

My guy just gatecrash
Enter any class
After the lecture for the day tell the lecturer
In fact the lecturer go even ask self make Una come forward make Una write name for those when gate crash
thanks bro .. somebody been they say come with admission letter school admission letter and school ID card
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by motta(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Frezhkid10:
....did u get invite from OJO local govt??
I didn't ooo
don't know where to even go and check
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
ATOZ9999:

which one be serial no....

is it the I D no gotten via online reg
The serial number is your number in the pasted list at the training center
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
motta:
thanks bro .. somebody been they say come with admission letter school admission letter and school ID card
Not necessary
But if you want to take that along no wahalar
It is also a means of identification
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

It is Apo 11

All through

You are wrong,the Answer is P O.

once election is finished, the major works fall on P O, nothing concern Apo with uploading of results,,, it is P O job to do all the analysis manually and electronically via smart card....

P O no be small job, I saw hell,bcus my Apos are unserious people

Ondo election 2016

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ATOZ9999(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

It is Apo 11

All through

once election is finished, the major works fall on P O, nothing concern Apo with uploading of results,,, it is P O job to do all the analysis manually and electronically via smart card....

Ondo election 2016 .

All these questions are simple,no need cramming it,don't be suprise some will still write it to the centre,

d questions might change ooooo,even in ondo state,our local govt own different a little bit from another local govt questions we saw earlier
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sapientia1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
yemi15:

Thank you, confirmed right?
Training venue for IBADAN NORTH IS IKOLABA GRAMMAR SCHOOL, very close to Jamb office, Ibadan.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by tunesky2303(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Haryanfe7:
Please who has any idea about when training starts in Egbeda local government Ibadan Oyo state?
I have been asking that since morning but nobody never responded.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Vivijeoma(f): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2019
sapientia1:
Training venue for IBADAN NORTH IS IKOLABA GRAMMAR pSCHOOL, very close to Jamb office, Ibadan.
Time please
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Vivijeoma(f): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2019
sapientia1:
Training venue for IBADAN NORTH IS IKOLABA GRAMMAR SCHOOL, very close to Jamb office, Ibadan.
Time please
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by chloroform: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2019
please where's the training centre for Ife east?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

They will give you the manual when you get there if there are enough to go round
But unlike our own it was few
So they said four people to one manual
That is how we managed it
Good
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay
Here is the other question
To me o
They are almost similar with my own question paper

This one is for my friend who wrote on the very first. Day

So which means you guys might be tested on the very first day of your training or the second day or may even on the last day like ours
Thanks
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2019
motta:
why una like dey stress una self its what you will be thought for two days is what they will ask on the third day
OK good then..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2019
ATOZ9999:

Ondo election 2016
Mhmmmm
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by madri4u: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2019
According to ur post, these are the correct answers:1:B, 2:E-Apo(vp) 3:E 4:A 5:C 6:A
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by oyonu(m): 2:16am On Feb 01, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Please is there any Mushin or Isolo LGA here?

for mushin, trainning starts on 1/2/19 at AUD primary school opposite itire police station itire road by 1pm
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Abdulmsaidu(m): 2:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Inec ad-hoc staff training for chanchaga LGA of Niger state started yesterday Thursday 31st of Jan at Federal University of Technology minna, Bosso campus; the training will end tomorrow Sat 2nd Feb. Most of us received our invitation smses on the 30th of Jan. We were grouped in different classes according to categories of applicants: students, corps members, ex corps members then workers. Na so we do d thing from 9a.m reach 4pm, started with a pre-test 10 questions, come see copying, two more tests to go. Training allowances, we weren't told how much, will be given to only those that make it to the final list since screening and flushing out still dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.