Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109327 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Postboiswag(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros the question nor hard
But no time to take run am
But i answer eight wells

As them give you them go take am from you sharperly because them know say he nor hard
See the answer
1) B
2)A
3)E
4)E
5)C
6)B
7)B)
cool I fail this one but them say the answer na D
9)D
10) We nor fit confirm the answer because the answer might be A or B
But i tick B

Will they give same questions nationwide?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros the question nor hard
But no time to take run am
But i answer eight wells

As them give you them go take am from you sharperly because them know say he nor hard
See the answer
1) B
2)A
3)E
4)E
5)C
6)B
7)B)
cool) I fail this one but them say the answer na D
9)D
10) We nor fit confirm the answer because the answer might be A or B
But i tick B

I hope that's what everyone will answer?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
akinyeleaa:
Egbami o, na so INEC Bleep me up o. I registered at the state head office on Osogbo, Osun state and chose 3 preferred local governments(Ede north, Ede South and Osogbo) for this INEC ad-hoc shii. Now I got message this afternoon telling me to report at Ila Orangun which is far off from Ede where I reside tomorrow by 12. I'm thinking of ignoring that one and gate crashing at Ede South. Las las, a maa fi weyrey port e ni

I never receive message o, i choose ila, ife north and ife east
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

I hope that's what everyone will answer?

Nor fear na the answer be that

After the test don finish.
The lecturer come do correction
So na there I for know the ones when i fail and the ones when I get correct

Before one man abi na the ractec guy come explain to us and teach us everything we need to know about (scr) smart card reader
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by obinoral1179(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

1) which of these is the role of Apo 1 during polling?
A) register check and inking
B) verification and statistics
C) over seeing the polling unit
D)Issuing of ballot paper
E)controlling queue

2) which of the polls staff oversees the ballot boxes to ensure that voters deposit their ballot paper into the appropriate box for the appropriate election
A)po
B)Apo 11
C) Apo 1
D) Apo 111
E) none of the above

3)To determine the number of accredited voters, the po shall
A) count the number of accredited voters in the register of voters
B) obtain the number of authenticated voters from the card reader
C) B only
D) A only
E) A and B

4) if the card reader fails to authenticate a voter's finger print , what will you do?
A) recapture the thumb and index finger
B)fill incedence (form EC 140)
C) the voter will not vote
D) inform sports
E)the voter will go through manual accreditation and be allowed to vote

5) what is the time of election
A)7am to 2pm
B) 8am to 6pm
C)8am to 2pm
D) 8am to 4pm
E)7am to 10 pm

6) which of the poll staff is saddled with the responsibility of uploading election results using smart card reader
A)po
B)Apo 1
C)Ractec
D) Apo 11
E)Apo 111

I tried you guys can see the rest question clearly on the question paper i uploaded
From questions 7 to 10 is very clear

I will look for the second question paper i snapped and upload before i go to bed

One love brothers

1 A
2 B
3 E
4 A (B) incidence form has been cancelled but if is not cancel it's the answer
5 B
6 A
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
obinoral1179:

1 A
2 B
3 E
4 A (B) incidence form has been cancelled but if is not cancel it's the answer
5 B
6 A
Bros you dull finish

Anyway you need to attend the class sha make you for know
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by obinoral1179(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros you dull finish

Anyway you need to attend the class sha make you for know
smile, using 2015 training to answer the questions.... And I don't agree with your answer totally except if you have tally your answers with your note.... Good work..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Samisha500: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Habeg ooo! WHERE IKORODU PEOPLE DEY DO TRAINING...
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nor fear na the answer be that

After the test don finish.
The lecturer come do correction
So na there I for know the ones when i fail and the ones when I get correct

Before one man abi na the ractec guy come explain to us and teach us everything we need to know about (scr) smart card reader
I hope this is not a measure to eliminate applicants?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by akinyeleaa: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mhoyorsawreh1:

I never receive message o, i choose ila, ife north and ife east
If you don't get any message, you could still gatecrash any venue close to you.
Someone said the DND (do not disturb) feature could be responsible for some not getting the message

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

I hope this is not a measure to eliminate applicants?

Yes na
The crowd too much
So them dey look for all means to reduce the crowd sherperly

I say if you see crowd

My class na Class G
The people when dey each class pass hundred
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by adekal001: 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Bro, it's not what u think. I would have said the same if my name was not on d list. I don't know the woman from anywhere. I just went there and she asked me to bring my letter. It took me like 4hrs before going back to her cos the person at the cafe was very busy. He was attending to a lot of people. When i got back to her, she asked why I stayed long and I told her I suffered a lot before I could print it. Then she said I should write my name and Address on it.

Just relax, since she said u should attend the training, and ur letter is with her, she would definitely include ur name.
Maybe the list was already prepared before u went there.
Let's see 2mrw bro.
Pls, how do I get to Ido community high school from eleyele... Do I need to enter ido bus/cab to ido from Eleyele?? Pls help
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
akinyeleaa:

If you don't get any message, you could still gatecrash any venue close to you.
Someone said the DND (do not disturb) feature could be responsible for some not getting the message
Exactly
I didn't get the message but when i got there i saw my name pasted on the list
I was moving from one class to another until i got to class G where my name was

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
OK,M NT ARGUEIN WIT U ON DAT,ALL M SAYIN IS THAT MOST OF ALL D INEC OFFICIALS THEIR HAD CANDIDATES,IMMEDIATELY D LIST WAS PASTED THEY ALL BROUGHT THERE LIST OF CANDIDATES N STARTED CHECKIN,,BROS I KNW WETIN MY EYE SEE TODAY.WE GO SEE TOMAO BRO,WAT TIME DO U PLAN GOING TO D VENUE?
OK.
Will leave home by 10am. Should be there latest by 11
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
BT HW CAN TIME OF ELECTION BE 8AM TO 2PM?E GET AS E BE O
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

Thanks friend... Any viable answer to this questions?
No 6 is PO
It is Apo 11

That is the assistant presiding officer that uses the smart card reader
All through
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
adekal001:

Pls, how do I get to Ido community high school from eleyele... Do I need to enter ido bus/cab to ido from Eleyele?? Pls help
Yes
Just tell the driver thats where u going. It's not far from INEC office.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nabifem(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please,Anyone with the information about ojo local govt In Lagos o? Their training centres

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by udemejack(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
were are those guys who said that INEC pays for the training?
Today was our last day here in cross river and we were not given even satchet water for the three days
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
BT HW CAN TIME OF ELECTION BE 8AM TO 2PM?E GET AS E BE O
Yes that is the new rule now
Accreditation and voting runs simultaneously or concurrently

Anyway just attend the class first
Even if you don't want to work
Just attend my guy
You go see fine fine babes

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
udemejack:
Today was our last day here in cross river and we were not given even satchet water for the three days
Yes they do pay but only if your name will make the final list that is coming out after training
They will give you about five thousand naira for the three days

You know right now they can't pay for it because of the crowd

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes that is the new rule now Accreditation and voting runs simultaneously or concurrently
Anyway just attend the class first Even if you don't want to work Just attend my guy You go see fine fine babes
ABI THUNDER WAN STRIKE FINE BABES NI?WHO DEM HEP?

6 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
Nor talk am o

Anyway apart from that fine babes get connection o
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by cosse(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
Lmao......guy easy o
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
Nor talk am o
Anyway apart from that fine babes get connection o
no Quams,GOD go do am

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Yes that is the new rule now
Accreditation and voting runs simultaneously or concurrently

Anyway just attend the class first
Even if you don't want to work
Just attend my guy
You go see fine fine babes

U go like girls gan o grin
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Yes na
The crowd too much

I say if you see crowd

My class na Class G

shocked shocked shocked
Hun what?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

Yes na
The crowd too much

I say if you see crowd

My class na Class G

OK I hope same question should be set tomorrow
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

It is Apo 11

That is the assistant presiding officer that uses the smart card reader
All through
Ok
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
udemejack:
What's your take on the question been posted? I hope its the same with the one in cross river
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
no Quams,GOD go do am
Okay
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mustack:

OK I hope same question should be set tomorrow
Maybe similar

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (65) (Reply)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.