Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109464 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by mrking3(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Francisayo:
Is it possible to be on d pasted list and attend training for 3 days,fill the attendance register and still not be picked?
it's possible if the trained personnel exceed the required number. ...
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by mrking3(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

I DY GO THAT RAC ON ELECTION EVE... SHORTLISTED OR JOT..I MUST GO THERE
lol don't wait before the eve. Go there anytime soon if you're not confident in making the list. Go press buttons bro.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by mrking3(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
So Training ended today with Full Real Situation practicals. Here in Ibeju/Lekki Lagos. By Default serving corps members will serve as PO's. After the training on SCR today, they shortlisted names of APO1. I enjoyed every bit of the training regardless of the stress.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Francisayo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Training ended here today with a test....I pray I make d final list.....Though I want in d former shortlisted list, I was present for d three days training, I was d first person on d attendance register ,I submitted everything required...... But in Nigeria anything can happen.....I can't afford to do all thee rigorous training in vain

Success to everyone here

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mexyz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

At Ibadan north local government, I saw FIVE names with the SAME SURNAME listed concurrently.. Shey u think say 30k na small money...And besides the money no b 30k..Our trainer tell us say if we get shortlisted they would pay;
HONORARIUM, TRAINING FEE, FEEDING ALLOWANCE, ELECTION FEE..
Lol... Oga nothing like Election fee.. It's called honorarium and that's all.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mexyz:
Lol... Oga nothing like Election fee.. It's called honorarium and that's all.
I think say na 2 sha...My eye dy shook gan.ni
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by encryptjay(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you're in Kaduna state, how's this INEC stuff going over there?
The one in Sabo was densely populated so they decided to use a list pasted.
Went to the Junior section of the school and we submitted our acknowledgement slip. Didn't bother to go there today cos it was tedious and it looked like a dead end.
Went to Giwa, though the population wasn't much compared to the one in Sabo.
Had some lectures and quiz for close to five hours and the stuff burned me cos of the distance and waiting for him to finish praying for close to an hour.
Thinking weather I should just go tomorrow for the test or just sit back and rest cos the whole thing is interesting and I can do the job of APO but the way they just run the whole stuff discourages people.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by cornel9297: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
The process is not transparent down here. Inec is under the control of politicians and there is nothing like merrit list.
The country is in a big mess .

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sheylarhh(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Please my people for Ibadan... How was d test today?...Tomorrow is ours, ona-ara local government area...any tips with d question?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by obinoral1179(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
encryptjay:
If you're in Kaduna state, how's this INEC stuff going over there?
The one in Sabo was densely populated so they decided to use a list pasted.
Went to the Junior section of the school and we submitted our acknowledgement slip. Didn't bother to go there today cos it was tedious and it looked like a dead end.
Went to Giwa, though the population wasn't much compared to the one in Sabo.
Had some lectures and quiz for close to five hours and the stuff burned me cos of the distance and waiting for him to finish praying for close to an hour.
Thinking weather I should just go tomorrow for the test or just sit back and rest cos the whole thing is interesting and I can do the job of APO but the way they just run the whole stuff discourages people.
space will be more available in the north but the south here especially the south west is always competive..... Met some old friends from childhood friend to secondary friends to university friends and to business friend.... INEC training was interesting let's all hope for the best.....
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
MY PEOPLE FROM IDO,HW WAS D TRAINING?LETZ HOPE 4 D BEST,LIST WIL BE OUT ON WEDNESDAY.MASTERMIND HW VA,SHEY U GO ENTER IDO ON WEDNESDAY?THO D WOMAN DID NT TEL US D TIME THEY WIL PASTE IT.IT IS WEL
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sheylarhh(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
donemzy115:
MY PEOPLE FROM IDO,HW WAS D TRAINING?LETZ HOPE 4 D BEST,LIST WIL BE OUT ON WEDNESDAY.MASTERMIND HW VA,SHEY U GO ENTER IDO ON WEDNESDAY?THO D WOMAN DID NT TEL US D TIME THEY WIL PASTE IT.IT IS WEL
What questions were u asked?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Francisayo:
Training ended here today with a test....I pray I make d final list.....Though I want in d former shortlisted list, I was present for d three days training, I was d first person on d attendance register ,I submitted everything required...... But in Nigeria anything can happen.....I can't afford to do all thee rigorous training in vain

Success to everyone here
Bros just relax ee

If your name nor dey he nor dey

Nothing you can do about it
This is 9ja
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Sagax(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abiola4eva:
The training will start tommorrow by 8am at Ansar-u-deen primary school,it's for corp members sha.
What of ex corper?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by ugo4u: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pls how can someone go about this application form, I didn't print mine just saved and now it is not opening again. Any idea on how to go abt this? cos we are having exams tomorrow..
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by encryptjay(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
obinoral1179:
space will be more available in the north but the south here especially the south west is always competive..... Met some old friends from childhood friend to secondary friends to university friends and to business friend.... INEC training was interesting let's all hope for the best.....
That's nice meeting your friends there.
I'll write the pre-test tomorrow then. cool
Lemme see it to the end

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2019
donemzy115:
Bro, as people plenty so, I don dey think some things o. I go try go there if I no hear anything before Thursday.

Runs too plenty for INEC bro. I just dey see wetin u tell me that day.
Although parole dey for my class o for people wey know as e dey go grin
But person no fit still depend, na to still waka join am grin

The things wey dey happen for there, na only person wey know go know grin
Naija, I hail Una!
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Papacypaul(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2019
ugo4u:
Pls how can someone go about this application form, I didn't print mine just saved and now it is not opening again. Any idea on how to go abt this? cos we are having exams tomorrow..
screenshot the form, reedit and go and print the
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2019
donemzy115:
Wednesday this week or next?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Bro, as people plenty so, I don dey think some things o. I go try go there if I no hear anything before Thursday.

Runs too plenty for INEC bro. I just dey see wetin u tell me that day.
Although parole dey for my class o for people wey know as e dey go grin
But person no fit still depend, na to still waka join am grin

The things wey dey happen for there, na only person wey know go know grin
Naija, I hail Una!
IT IS WELL,ITS CONFIRMED,NA WEDNESDAY D LIST GO COME OUT,WHEN COMING TO IDO COME WITH A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH,,,THE WOMAN SAY MAKE NO BODY WASTE MONEY COME HER OFFICE OH,DAT THE FINAL DAY IS ON WEDNESDAY
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:
Wednesday this week or next?
BROS ITS DIS WEDNESDAY,,
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2019
sheylarhh:

What questions were u asked?
WRITE SHORT NOTE ON TENDERED BALLOT PAPER,BALOT BOX,BALOT PAPER,SPOILT BALOT PAPER,WRITE 5 STEPS TO TAKE B4 A BALOT PAPER IS ISSUED TO A VOTER,DIFFERENTIATE BTW FA AND FR,WAT ARE D COLOURS 4 PRESIDENTIAL,GOVERNORSHIP,SENATORIAL,HOUSE OF REP,STATE H OF ASEMBLY,WHATZ D NAME OF UR FACILITATOR?BROS BATTLE WIT DIS FIRST
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
donemzy115:
IT IS WELL,ITS CONFIRMED,NA WEDNESDAY D LIST GO COME OUT,WHEN COMING TO IDO COME WITH A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH,,,THE WOMAN SAY MAKE NO BODY WASTE MONEY COME HER OFFICE OH,DAT THE FINAL DAY IS ON WEDNESDAY
Lol
Na her money I wan waste go there?
Thanks jare grin
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Abiola4eva(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sagax:

What of ex corper?
The trainning was meant for all na,and it ended yesterday with a post training test.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by sheffy87: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
must everything be connection in this country, must we force our way in through "long leg " or is it as result of population explosion or bad economy that things are becoming increasingly difficult in this country!!!!!

imagine an EO TELLING THE SPOs TO SAY to us is not an automatic engagement after one as successfully completed the 3 days training with so much struggle!!!!!!

toughest country in the world is Nigeria!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Lol
Na her money I wan waste go there?
Thanks jare grin
LOLZ,I WONDER OH,,I DEY EVEN PLAN TO GO TOMORO SEF,,HW VA SHEY U DON REACH HER SIDE?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
donemzy115:
BROS ITS DIS WEDNESDAY,,
wow so quick! i was thinking next week o.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello everyone,

What are roles of "SPO"?

Feedback appreciated
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Alanine1123: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Rays123:
Hello everyone,

What are roles of "SPO"?

Feedback appreciated

Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
The SPO:
a) Supervises the conduct of poll in a cluster of Polling Units;
b) Assists in training Poll Officials under his/her supervision;
c) Ensures that all sensitive and non-sensitive election materials are available at
the designated Polling Units in the right quantity and at the right time;
d) Facilitates a refresher training for Poll Officials at the RAC/Super RAC to
perfect strategies for a smooth polling process including checking the Card
Readers for operational readiness.
e) Regularly visits Polling Units under his/her supervision to address issues
during the period of the elections;
f) Ensures that results of poll for designated Polling Units are delivered to the
Collation Officer by Presiding Officers;
g) Ensures the delivery of the Card Readers to the RA Collation Officer by the
Presiding Officer and retrieves it from him/her after collation;
h) Ensures that all election materials returned to him/her by the Presiding
Officers are submitted to the Electoral Officer immediately after election;
i) Liaises with Security Agents to ensure that order is maintained within the
Polling Units under his/her supervision;
j) Is accountable to the EO in the discharge of his/her duties;
k) Liaises with Polling Units and Elections Operations Support Centre (EOSC);

Source: INEC 2018 manual.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Suf20: 4:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Please have anybody being shortlisted for RATECH?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Alanine1123:

Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
The SPO:
a) Supervises the conduct of poll in a cluster of Polling Units;
b) Assists in training Poll Officials under his/her supervision;
c) Ensures that all sensitive and non-sensitive election materials are available at
the designated Polling Units in the right quantity and at the right time;
d) Facilitates a refresher training for Poll Officials at the RAC/Super RAC to
perfect strategies for a smooth polling process including checking the Card
Readers for operational readiness.
e) Regularly visits Polling Units under his/her supervision to address issues
during the period of the elections;
f) Ensures that results of poll for designated Polling Units are delivered to the
Collation Officer by Presiding Officers;
g) Ensures the delivery of the Card Readers to the RA Collation Officer by the
Presiding Officer and retrieves it from him/her after collation;
h) Ensures that all election materials returned to him/her by the Presiding
Officers are submitted to the Electoral Officer immediately after election;
i) Liaises with Security Agents to ensure that order is maintained within the
Polling Units under his/her supervision;
j) Is accountable to the EO in the discharge of his/her duties;
k) Liaises with Polling Units and Elections Operations Support Centre (EOSC);

Source: INEC 2018 manual.
Thans a bunch. No wonder everyone is saying have got enormous post and responsibility. Bst Rds

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Supermajor(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Suf20:
Please have anybody being shortlisted for RATECH?

Abeg u hear say dem go train dem separately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (65) (Reply)

Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.