Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? (9774 Views)

Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Is Canada Really Worth It? Someone Please Educate Me / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by Nicklaus619(m): 4:24am On Jan 26, 2019
claremont:

You haven't factored in tax and living costs in this your calculations. The people who earn this minimum wage barely eke out a miserable existence whilst on it. By all means, go to Canada and find out yourself.

Bro I have two relatives there and believe me no matter how much tax you gonna pay, uou will still end up with at least 30 million in a year, because you ain't gonna be doin one work for 24hours, u got the opportunity to do more than one work.... And that's just a minimium wage, which is the lowest you can get paid, meaning u can get a well paid work wen u have a degree certificate..people that suffers in these countries that cries of tax are those cathegories that travels with zero certificate of perhaps secondary school cert. they end up doing menial works and even at that no matter how much tax u pay and after ad after factoring out your bills, I will end with at least 7 to 20 million in 12 months....
In conclusion... Grab your cert and hit Canada.. U woundt regret it.. It's a land of opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by Aphroditee(f): 3:01am On Jan 28, 2019
internationalman:
Nigerians abroad always complain about the cold weather over there..

But I have yet to see any of them come home bcoz of it..
lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by Baddiezz(f): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2019
CanadianNaiija:

Lalasticlala They are all either illegals, or she is lazy as Bleep.
Don't conclude.
Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by Lakesyd005(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
psucc:
Snow go finish but Nigeria problem is everlasting.

All the way to Canada
correct...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? by Lakesyd005(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Bro I have two relatives there and believe me no matter how much tax you gonna pay, uou will still end up with at least 30 million in a year, because you ain't gonna be doin one work for 24hours, u got the opportunity to do more than one work.... And that's just a minimium wage, which is the lowest you can get paid, meaning u can get a well paid work wen u have a degree certificate..people that suffers in these countries that cries of tax are those cathegories that travels with zero certificate of perhaps secondary school cert. they end up doing menial works and even at that no matter how much tax u pay and after ad after factoring out your bills, I will end with at least 7 to 20 million in 12 months....
In conclusion... Grab your cert and hit Canada.. U woundt regret it.. It's a land of opportunity.
correct talk... Canada all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? / Iata License For A Travel Agency / RYANAIR Mend Plane Window With Sellotape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.