Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

APGA Flag Bearer For House Of Reps: Idemili North And South Campaign Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Flag Bearer For House Of Reps: Idemili North And South Campaign Materials (565 Views)

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APGA Flag Bearer For House Of Reps: Idemili North And South Campaign Materials by DVoices: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi who is the APGA party flag bearer for the House of representatives Idemili North and South campaign materials surfaces online. The party stakeholders who are working for his election are seen today sharing rice and plastic buckets with his campaign stickers. For one to receive the rice and buckets you have to submit your VIN (voters identification number) which is printed to check roll call.

The question I want to ask is as a honourable member what has he done for his constituency, does he qualify for an election and why is he sharing rice and plastic buckets to woo voters.

Why are we desperate to sale our right and suffer for four years, then repeat the same mistake all over and expect change

What should be done to help sensitize the people about voting the right people

How do we engage these politicians to invest election funds toward human development rather than campaign billboard, posters, T-shirts?

Why are we still recycling old politicians, what can be done to retire then and ensure that NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE takes effect.

If you were to be sincere about your state or where you reside, what can be said about your  I. Ward II. Community III. LG IV. State in terms of Social amenities (Light, water, road, housing, education, healthcare), Security, Food, Jobs, Standard of Living etc.
E.g. I am from Imo state Rochas built general hospital in all 27 LGA of the state but none is functional of what use is it?
I reside in Asaba poor road network most still under construction but Okowa campaign billboard and poster, T-shirts would be running in 100millions why? Take time to think and reflect on this before the February general elections, your PVC should change a lot.

Are you still the future leader of tomorrow, the man you dreamt to be, living the life you wanted to live?

Can the Senate amend our constitution to stop politicians from elections after two-term in Office, so that new people can try?

Please, this is just an opinion of the writer. Thanks, please contribute to a better working Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter / Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Describes Ojukwu As A Failed Hero / Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.